It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe get ready for 9/11

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Maybe we should test fire a NUKE and show them what would happen if they try a 9/11. A show of force is all the fanatics understand.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by blobby]

Oh I totally agree, but think about that, most of europe cursed and spit on anything american because of our response to 9/11, which was to invade and occupy two middle eastern countries(and yes Iraq was supported in america because of 9/11) if england fired a nuke....they would have a friend with america, but I fear what the rest of europe would do.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Well everyones in a lovely mood today arent they?

Now come on, this is a bit over reactive. Test firing a nuke?

Come on, wake up people.

RaV

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Theres only one solution to this problem. They cant live with us so they can leave! The Islamic community should pack their bags and go back to the middle east and all we pull all our troops out of it. Then we can live on our side of the planet and they can live on their side. Then we have zero contact forever. Then if they still wanna terrorise us then we gonna sadly have to use force.

This is the only way I can possibly see peace. Islams are way to sensitive about their religion and it totally conflicts with the West's freedom of speech. Wouldn't it just be easier just to get out of the 'infidels' countries?? That way they can be free of our 'sinfull' influence.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
4. This was c.100 hotheads and they have been roundly condemned by responsible UK muslims

I was not aware of this. I hope it is true. I have a feeling though that your facts are a little bit off.

5. JM has a very pro-Israel agenda and seeks any anti-muslim 'news' to justify his/her real agenda

To correct you I am Israeli/American so of course I see things differently than you.
I posted this in contrast to my previous post here were I defended the Muslims protest in the UK since I do not think that freedom of speech is a sufficient justification for publishing an insitement caricature which demeans all muslims. I was not aware at the time though of what the signs they held read.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hi JM

Yes I know you're US/Israeli but (or consequently?) you do have a very pro-Israel agenda and seem to struggle with the concept that Israel has no absolute right (divine or otherwise) to exist. No country does. Particularly countries established by terrorists and at the expense of the indigenous population.

One could say the same about the US but the key difference is the american-indians are not prevented from being US citizens. They're not walled in, shot at and facing an undeclared war. 10 palestinians were killed in rocket attacks in response to a rocket fired at Israel that injured a baby (happened this week).

All countries have to act lawfully and decently. As has been pointed out many, many times Israel is in direct contravention of many UN resolutions and has consistently acted in an unlawful manner.

No single country is above the UN's authority, otherwise the UN is completely pointless

Re my point that the protestors have been condemned by many UK muslims and muslim groups (including the Muslim Council of Britain, the Muslim Parliament and many leading Imams).

You say you didn't know this but you didn't really attempt to find out did you? These attempts have been reported on the BBC website - a good source of info for what's happening in the UK - as 5 minutes of research would have established.

Again a key difference - we have muslims elected to parliament and Imams in the House of Lords, no UK citizens are excluded from voting or free speech. threats of violence are not tolerated and the protestors who broke the law in this manner are being investigated and may well be charged.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
I see the plan seems to be working. Euro's getting wound up about Muslim protestors and freakin cartoons. They want you angry at the Muslim world. They want you to encourage your friends , neighbors and children to join the military and defend our country from those horrible Muslims who hate you because of your arrogance toward their religions icons. Please don't fall for this set up. It's just too transparent to be anything else.

www.rense.com...

Just what do you expect?

We are being wound up by placards which threaten Europe our cities and Towns.
Or are you suggesting that The UK government has paid all these fanatics to take to our streets with these messages ??

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Yes I know you're US/Israeli but (or consequently?) you do have a very pro-Israel agenda and seem to struggle with the concept that Israel has no absolute right (divine or otherwise) to exist. No country does. Particularly countries established by terrorists and at the expense of the indigenous population.

You seem to be a bit confused regarding the facts related to Israel. Israel has a population of 6millionof which approximately 20% are Arab citizens - Thats right CITIZENS. Full voting rights, come and go as they please.
You probably are referring to Palestinian Arabs who are Palestinian citizens with voting rights for the PA. What is it with Europeans that seem to need this explanation. Just like the UK has Mulim citizens so does Israel. Our problem is with the Palestinians not with the Arab-Israeli citizens.

You refer to the Palestinian body count of the last weekas a response to the injuring of the Israeli baby. This is inaccurate 4 people were hurt including a baby. You seem to also neglect to mention the daily multiple missile attacks which do not hurt anyone. How would the UK respond to daily missle attacks from outside its borders? Try to be a little realistic when describing the events in Israel. No other country would have displayed the amount of restaint that Israel display when dealing with an ongoing terror campaign (e.g. Russians, the US, Egyptians. Jordanians, etc.)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I can't believe that a thread such as this, posted on ATS, could be filled with so many one-sided posts! All I've heard is constant muslim-bashing and stereotyping. Where is the opposition? Surely not everyone on ATS feels this way?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

All i can say if they are silly enough to do something like a 9/11 incident in Europe we would annihilate all middle east terror sponsor country's that would solve a bit of the problem out right there. We are also awoken to how silly middle east Muslims riot over things we are now AWOKEN to this and wont tolerate it in any way to a 9/11 incident in Europe.

are we really awoken? well, i certainly hope we are, but im not really sure about that. i think we have wrong people in a wrong place (over anti-racist idiots in the govt). i do not think we can deal with these people in peace. and UK maybe aware and ready for the war already, but i dont really think rest of the europe are

Also you dont think we didnt log and file all protesters in all areas of world lol we are ready to move and mass deport people on a big scale if any big trouble happened it be prison camps and deportations en mass, oh and our borders would be locked to muslims in the future i bet too.

i dont think this could ever happen, no matter what the muslims did. because we have too much of that anti-racist humanplague in power.

i dont mean to say that being racist is the right thing. but its just that these anti-racists tend to take it too far, and thus close their eyes to the real threats.

i talk to some muslim dudes over the i-net. we use to play some FPS shooters together and they are all ok people. however, if we talk about religion, i've noticed the same reaction that has been posted in this thread before. simply put: they talk all nice if they think u might be converting, but once they find out that ur not, they will simply ignore ur existence. after that point ur a worthless piece of *uknowwhat* and should just burn in the flames of hell.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by systemlord_]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I say that if a 9/11 happens in Europe we should nuke Mecca and Medina. With no meteorite to worship they will convert to Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism,etc.

problem solved. World peace in the split second the Kaaba blows up

How's that for pc? Yes I'm fed up of people holding "Another 9/11 is on it's way" in my own lands. This cannot be tolerated. Nope it just can't.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
You know the KKK holds weekly rallys in the midwest calling for the extermination of jew, blacks, hispanics,gays and non-arian whites, and they arent even protesting against anything, they are just spreading hate. Yet I never see anyone talking about throwing them out of the US and what not. Do you know why, I will tell you why. It is a disturbing trend Ive noticed here on ATS where people allready have a predetermined agenda or a predetermined hate against a class of people and theres nothing otherwise that can change their minds.
For example they see newspaper clippping such as these where a few thousand muslims are rioting and all of a sudden we need to whoop Islam into shape. That is truly pathetic. Any normal, objectiveminded human being wouldnt be ignorant enough to make a statement like that against a group of people which is numbering in the millions, yet here I am reading it.
The ignorant human being hears this and says oh who do these Islamic folks think they are!?!?!?! Lets fire a test nuke!!!!!!!! Are you serious.?? I cant even believe I read crap like that sometimes.
You guys are no better than these muslim "extremist" with the hate you spew. Nazi Germany started like this. Hitler had em all saying how evil the jews were, and there were the sheeple right behind him. Hail Hitkler!!!!!!!!

I used to come to ATS to learn and really deny ignorance and all I can do now a days is accept hate. Accept hate will never leave our world or this forum.
For all of you who are gonna reply with your Im not a racist blah blah blah, save it, I can pretty much see your true colors.
What I am saying doesnt apply to anyone whos said anything bad about Islam, in the end your entitled to your opinion, but those of you that are out there so quickly to throw them all in the same "extremist" category and say we should throw them all outta here and this n that you know who you are.
When I see racist whites the thought has NEVER even crossed my mind that we should nuke or attack that group. Same thing applies to black panthers, muslim extremist, or the mexicans that break into a house daily on my block . Do u know why, because Im not ignorant and I think.

All you can can think about when you read stuff like this is I cant wait to see a towelhead burn. You all can deny all you want but Im not the blind one.
At least I can see who yall really are

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Also edited to add paragraphs, to make it easier to read.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Truth hurts no? The appeal to authority or ignorance is always the last device of a defeated rhetorist. Nobody here in ATS fabricated those signs being held in those protests. This has nothing to do with race you doofus, this is an ideological conflict. Your too *stupid* to understand that.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SE420
You guys are no better than these muslim "extremist" with the hate you spew. Nazi Germany started like this. Hitler had em all saying how evil the jews were, and there were the sheeple right behind him. Hail Hitkler!!!!!!!!

Did the Jews bring down the icon of the host country they were in with 3000+ dead like the Muslims did in 9/11. Did they go around beheading people? Did they blow up other houses of worship? Did they blow up civilian buses. Did they, by strategy, target civilians? NO

Muslims do this. I do not subscribe to blowing up Mecca. But Muslim need to know that there is a limit to what the West can tolerate. THey should understand that restraint does not mean that they can exploit the chance to perpetrate unthinkable attrocities in the name of Allah. Allah has nothing to do with it but the inherent evil that lies within the nature of Millions of fanatics and their spirtual and political leaders.

Muslims should become aware that a point WILL be reached where the patience of the world (Christians, Hindus, Jews, Seiks, athiests etc) will come to an end and then their holy of holies will be in jeapordy.

9/11 was attacking sybolically for Americans what Mecca is to the Muslims. They attacked a capitalist civilian symbol - which cannot be tolerated. Since the US is not like the Muslims it showed restraint and went after the Taliban regime. Another attack should not be treated with restraint but will need to be dealt with in a manner for which there will be no way of return for their way of life. With this policy in effect and made public it would set up a deterent and would redefine the 'rules of engagement'.

Muslims need to know that civilians cannot be targetted. If they have a problem with another country attack their military - not their civilians.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
..and how many of these immigrants were parasites...

I think you're partially right, some of them ARE, but most of them aren't, obviously - think taxes, and so on. The problem here is that you're expecting too much of them, imagine someone offered you a free lunch, would you decline it? Of course not, now who's providing said 'free lunch' to selected members of the ethnix fraction, all at your expense??

See where you problem really lies? Do NOT forget that once they start talking about war, deportation and, perhaps in a less prounounced manner, extermination. Understand who really caused this mess and don't fall into the complimentary trap of finding excuses for militant minorities, if they're unwittingly siding with the elites, fine, there's an infrastructure being completed througout the west and it apparently includes a few hundred concentration camps for hostile elements (and don't forget these were orginally built for us, so it won't be a cakewalk)

You know when they want to go to war, there's a point at which they risk two bizarre scenarios: either they draft and issue weapons, litterally placing the power in your hands, or they don't, in which case their cronies' numbers would never be enough to keep the economy going against the will of the populace, inveitably placing all power in your hands (in which case they'd probably kill a few million people out of desperation )

On a side note, reason for their presence in europe is of course exerting wage pressure upon the indigenous population, use 'em then lose 'em. Problem is that handling societies like toys is suicide any way you put it, but we're all going to find that out within a few years, aren't we?

PS: never doubt that you can a) survive and b) win this, we can and they can't, it's all about delaying the inevitable and whoring till the last day for the elites.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The windbag Imam who Blair attempted to deport (this before london bombings) had 6 children and was on welfare. Most Imams are on welfare (and show no gratitude to their host state).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join