It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese side with Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
A recent poll has found that 76% of Chinese people surveyed supported Iran in the international nucleur debarcle...

iranmania.com

Although China has supported refferal to the UNSC, i personally don't believe they would support any sanctions on Iran, especially as it would comprimise their energy supply.

I think the Iranians have got a strong ally with China, and Russia? Who knows?

This is interesting watching this all unfold...

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 10-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Well soon it will...........

It will unfold right into your lap

read these prophecies by nostradamus!

[www.crystalinks.com...

towards the end it gets good***

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Interesting poll results, though I'm not sure how reliable they are.

On top of that, the Chinese government is ostensibly there to advance the shared agenda of all Chinese citizens, but we've seen just how far they fall short of that ideal on a number of occasions. One has to assume the Chinese government, first and foremost, wants what all other governments want: to retain power as long as possible, by any means necessary.

War would be good for Chinese national unity, or at least it would probably be beneficial (keeping the citizens focused elsewhere, as opposed to their crappy domestic situations). The same is not necessarily true of Russia, where conditions have improved to the point where people might not be willing to sacrifice their newly attained comforts. Then again, nationalism is high in Russia, and their leader might be able to capitalize on that.

A mutual defense pact between Iran, China, and Russia, would almost certainly stave off an American invasion. America's military might is impressive, but the proximity of Russia and China make them the clear favorites when it comes to access to the area and the ability to deny American intrusions. Even without resorting to the nuclear option, Russia and China have a number of ways to strike hard at the American Navy (the doorstop holding the door to the region open).

I don't know what's going to happen, but I'm sure it will be interesting.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Spearhead, that's full on!

It refers to everything in great detail.

I wonder through the beginnings of the european war where America is?

Man, i hope it doesn't turn into WW3

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Wow, very interesting Nostradamus site......scary stuff.

What concerns me at present is that right before our eyes, the entire Muslim world is banding together, uniting, over this cartoon issue. The 'hatred' for the West is bound to be fed more and more over the coming months. I can see it all happening far too easily and unfortunately, due to their lack of negotiation skills, I don't see how it can be stopped.

I hope this is one prediction he got wrong - or at least one that has been misinterpreted.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Amas s'approche venant d'Esclavonie
L'Olestant vieux cite ruinera
Fort desolee vera sa Romainie
Puis la grand flamme estaindre ne scaura

The mass shall approach coming from Russia
The ancient Destroyer shall ruin the city
Violently desolated Romanie shall see
Afterwards the great flame of war shall not be quenched

Le grand Empire chacun en devoit etre
Un sur les autres le viendra obtenir
Mais peu de temps sera son regne et etre
Deux ans aux naves se pourra soustenir

In the great Empire with everyone's existence hung in desperation
One over the others shall secure it
But little time shall last for his reign and existence
Two years the navy shall be rotten due to poor maintenance

that's Russia in WW3

at the end of the european war (WW3) china's army will march

Au grand de Cheramonagora
Seront croisez par rangs tous attachez
Le Pertinax Oppi et Mandragora
Raugon d'Octobre le tiers seront laschez

At the great battle of Armageddon
Shall join the crusade through rows totally attached
The pertanious army of God against the army of the evil Serpent
The Dragon shall be loosened on October third

the Red Dragon is china's national symbol

[edit on 9-2-2006 by spearhead]

[edit on 9-2-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:20 AM
link   
if any armies start marching towards Allied areas and cross that area they would have a big fat NUKE dropped on them OR cut to bits by our secret lasers which seem to be non deployed, but if they talking about lasers im sure they are already deployed and have been for some time just not used ever like an ace card for big troubled times.

Could HARRP or whats its name destroy enemy ballistic missiles as they go into space or the re-entery phase?

1 thing i notice is HARRP is ALLIED only all allies have it but enemys or non friendlys just dont have a HARRP do they?

[edit on 9-2-2006 by blobby]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
China has oil fields of its own, and has supported Iran in several technological exchanges as well as technical manpower for its oil production. These are nothing more than employment and business opportunities. The chinese are businessmen at heart. China has no need nor be bothered if iran stops its oil production.

However, China has no love for terrorism nor radical Islam. To actively support iran, would be seen by its islamic provinces to do the same and actively promote independence from the godless infidel commies. Thus the ambiguity of neither supporting or not supporting over sanctions.

BUT the Critical reason they are playing this game with the international community is - TAIWAN !!!

The comming action against Iran gives China the best opportunity to twist US hand over the issue of Taiwan's soveriegnity. China wants nothing more than to 'reclaim' the rebel province. Taiwan wants independece. US made a stand of humanity to protect the democracy of Taiwan against mighty China and had warned China, thru the presence of the pacific fleet, repeatedly not to attempt a hostile takeover but resolve issues on the diplomatic table.

So now, China is just smugly waiting to see what US will compromise over Taiwan to get the chinese support. It's only a diplomatic game China is playing with US. How it will pans out will be based on the skill of the diplomats. But in the end, when push comes to shove, China will not hesitate to bag iran and kick the rags off the lunatics' extremists head.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
hear... hear...
but lets hope china sees it like that.

Will they support Russia in the coming European War?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
i agree that china will do what it must to perserve its country. i also agree that they might play the iranian card long enough to get what they want and then switch to our side (or atleast back out and leave the iran and irans allies on there own). the only problem i forsee is that if china does get what they want they may see this as a sign of weakness and decide that the time is right to press themselves as a super power.

the big loser in all this i think will be russia. they have been doing alot of double dealing since the fall of communism in there country. theve been shaken our hands and kissen our cheeks while stabbing a knife in our back the whole time. when all is said and done i think they will be on the outside looking in. no matter who wins. if we win then we will undoubtedly turn our backs on them and sanction them till no end. they will lose everything they have gained in the last several years. and if there
side wins it will be only a matter of time before the arabs trun on them (i mean russia has not been that kind to the middle east and im shure they
wont forget it)and if china is in on it im shure they will have no problem eliminating russia.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have no quarels with Nostrademus and his prophecies, just that most of the time we have to use hindsight to read the message. Personally i just feel it is too ambigious to really depend on it for concrete intelligence. But dont let me stop from such beliefs - its your freedom of choice and i have no right to stop you.

Fortunately, we are all ( err..not all..definitely not the raghead extremists) born with a rational mind to critically analyse information from several sources to see a trend or a direction of whatever subject we are seeking. Its the age of information and knowledge revolution.

As to Russia and China taking active sides with iranian despots in a war with the rest of the western world, it would only be the work of the leaders looking towards short term gain of humbling the west.

The owners of that two lands - the proleteriat - would not stand for it, not this time in this age, for to support the ambitious raghead lunatic baby killers would mean in the long run they will have to learn arabic, pray 5 times a day while cursing under their breath to a demon whom the hogbrained 'divine leaders' hijack from a peaceful religion of a peaceful and meciful God, inorder to gain absolute power over mankind.

iranian tyrants arent gonna stop with its conquest in M.E. Its a fact in what they have often preach - worldwide domination and they sure aint kidding -babies killing was thought to be a joke by them but they really kill babies! Never forget Beslan 2005.

These raghead pigbrains assume they still have a '5th column' overseas to depend on. Times change and people with rational minds arent fools anymore.

Between a radical tyranical hijacked religion and the freedoms of the west, the proleteriat arent fools to decide what they want. They have enough of tyrants this century. Now, if only more of the proleteriat know this truth.

top topics

join