It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods ??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Strangerous tries to "hang with the mods"

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   

*The Thomas Crowne program is identifying new target......locking onto target.......target acquired....awaiting destruct command from the hive......*

Hello, no need to be concerned you may power down TC, can I interest you in a fresh baked peach or lemon merangue pie?

Backing away slowly,

Spiderj

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I have said this many times before but will repeat this for the new guys....

how we get mods......

some are computer programs, some are andriods, some are aliens, some are just cute little mutants found living off the alligators in the New York sewer system, one is even a moonshine addled Biker.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Gadzooks that's a hard way to learn that lesson...but you're a better person for it. Now for the trigger word....Pistachio!

Every body duck, one man short is now officially triggered and the programming should kick in soon after OMS reads the thread.

Spiderj

See I read the word Pistachio and see...nothing....oh wait I remember now..its a bit a fuzzy, I actually need to say the word Pistachio for anyting to happen...oh crap in the process of typing this I was reading over what I had typed and sure enough I said the word Pistachio...OH CRAP I just did it again....and...I am getting a little dizzy!

" M U S T F I N D S K E P T I C...M U S T F I N D S K E P T I C...

Havoc shall be mine, ATS shall bow at my .....oh whats that I smell...it's P E A C H P I E.....nevermind about all the programming and $$$$ money the government spent on making me a trigger device...I HAVE PIE!

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Havoc shall be mine, ATS shall bow at my .....oh whats that I smell...it's P E A C H P I E.....nevermind about all the programming and $$$$ money the government spent on making me a trigger device...I HAVE PIE!

Ah Pie benevolent baked good of the ages, pungent pastry of destiny is there nothing you can't cure.

May the pie be with us all.

Spiederj

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Apple & Caramel plz.

Theres actually such a thing as apple and Caramel pie?!?!

Why was'nt I infirmed of this sooner?!?

How dare you, try and deprive me of a delicious sounding treat.

*Sticks nose in the air, and walks away.*

Oh, and Simon throws a dart at a spinning wheel with possible candidates, that's how.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
S.O. and I sip whisky and talk about members. Then we hand our list off to the existing staff for votes of our candidates and any candidates they think would be good.

It's all really quite boring actually, unless you have a fetish for management meetings.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Chosen in a drunken stupor?!

Now I know how I got in!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
But in YOUR case your idea is true.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

The hangover that keeps going and going and going...

[edit on 2/9/2006 by Gools]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Most are hip, some are filled with self-importance, but I have been waiting to use this image for almost a year.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
S.O. and I sip whisky and talk about members. It's all really quite boring actually

from Supernatural by Graham Hancock Doubleday Canada

The true shaman must attain his knowledge and position through trance, vision and soul-journey to the Otherworld. All these states of enlightenment are reached...during a shamanistic state of consciousness, and not by positive study and application of a corpus of systematic knowledge.

Who'd a-thunk it? SO and Springer are journying to the Otherworld during their alcohol-induced rituals in order to ask the spirits who should be the next mod.

remarkable

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Strangerous tries to "hang with the mods"

Nah Strangerous was wondering where one particular mod gets his/her 'power' from but now doesn't want to put head above parapet & will be staying well inside the trench

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Strangerous]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Now you understand why it's never a good idea to ask about the Mods. Notice how many of them immediately rallied to the defense of their secrets, and how many different stories we got about the same question. It's much safer to stay in the trenches with your head down.

*whispers* If Springer comes for you, just keep chanting 42. Hopefully that will distract him and you can escape.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Now you understand why it's never a good idea to ask about the Mods. Notice how many of them immediately rallied to the defense of their secrets, and how many different stories we got about the same question. It's much safer to stay in the trenches with your head down.

*whispers* If Springer comes for you, just keep chanting 42. Hopefully that will distract him and you can escape.

Or simply offer him peach pie................

Did someone say pie....I must go now!

- One Man Short

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I like the ATS management style. Many great decisions have been come to after thinking over a bottle of whiskey.

The surrender of Johnston's army in the US Civil War.
The Nixon resignation.
Probably God's creation of the giraffe.
etc.

BTW, I've got a bottle of Maker's Mark if you'd be interested in making me an FSME- but first we'll need a forum in which I could truly be considered an expert- I suggest a forum on pranks and pracitical jokes of questionable legality.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Want to be a Mod? Send your Bribe money to:

Above Top Secret Admins
1239 Parkway Ave Complex Suite 13b
Philadelphia, PA, 19016-0325

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Makers' Mark happens to be my brand.
You m ay be on to something here mate!

Springer...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I applaud your taste Springer.

Is it true that the 101 proof isn't available in the US anymore, or am I just looking in the wrong places? Just doesn't make any sense that there wouldn't be a bottle for sale anywhere in the country where they make the friggin stuff.

Anyway, I'll send you half the bottle when a forum I really know a lot about is started, the rest when I'm an FSME there, and maybe another bottle if you'll turn a blind eye when I start selling applause on Ebay.

Edit: I managed to find it online at least. It's not that I've got so much cash that I can get the gold label regularly, so nobody start asking for loans, but I've decided to pick up a bottle for my end of the year celebration- assuming I can keep my 4.0.

[edit on 10-2-2006 by The Vagabond]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

... can I interest you in a fresh baked peach or lemon merangue pie?

Backing away slowly,

Spiderj

I like cheesecake.
Hmmm, maybe cheesecake mixed with lemon merangue? Sounds pleasantly different.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join