It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed Hilary Clinton?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It started out as has anyone noticed Hilary because I thought she looked odd and in TV at this Masonic hall when she was distubed by protesters she looked strange, not angry but shifty. She has been mentioned as a possible Alien entity or possessed human type. I just wondered if in America people who see her more on TV actually see anything along the lines of shapeshifting. G W Bush and John Kerry and Bill Clinton have all been observed to be not not normal. Just wondered what people thought or noticed? Is the world run by aliens?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Someone want to know why this is now in Politics? This is not political, but either aliens and ufo's or maybe cryptozoology.

Mods, what gives?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Hilery Clinton is a boner killer. No wonder Bill cheated! She's scary!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Its a bit of a silly post to be honest I want to get rid of it. Guess it was a fun post with a bit of conspiracy attached to it. This post was moved to politics for some reason and was given -20 points for over quoting which i am not sure i did. But anyway its an open debate take your angle but don't make fun of the post its light hearted unless you too see the same patterns of H Clinton arising.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Her ankles are still large... and she weighed a ton when i had this picture

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I think Hillary is sexy!!! i always have.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh

Haha.

Ridiculous. Hillary is definatly the evil/demonic/toad/reptile alien here to take over the white house.

Oh and shes a Boner Killer.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think Condi has it all over her as far as bad looks. That woman IS fugly.

:shk:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
rice looks like a bobble head .but she is very very well schooled..i think hillary was born with killer instinct, me likey

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacDonagh
I have to agree with you on that one.she has no ankles.I believe the correct term would be"cankles".anyhow,isn't she suppose to be a lesbian?definitely freaky though.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
God you guys are really nutballs!
This is so crazy!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This post was done a while back I admit, but there are many people who suggest she can be a bit creepy. Many websites and photos have suggested that. I saw her on TV at a Masonic Hall where she had an interview and she looked very shapeshifty, a bit like those videos on youtube with newsreporters. Not so much distortion but a little, then again it could be the soul matrix of humans and not neccessarily reptile other worldly being related, maybe we are seeing the souls of humans in action.
Some Angels are said to be firery serpent like, maybe our souls are very much that shape, as Jesus says in the Bible, We will be like the Angels in Heaven.

Not sure about her, but scarey enough.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by The time lord]

[edit on 1-10-2008 by The time lord]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Oh no!!!

She's not morphing again is she????

All politicians do it. Its a requirement.

The word is REPTILLIAN.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
To me she looks like she was on serious downers. Doped up to say the least. My first thought was xanax/valium but then I thought maybe it's some other form of psychotropic drug. The first bleary eyed picture I saw says she has taken or was given something.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi, I can not believe you replied to this thread in 2006 and now again in 2008, thanks for coming back.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Hilary used to be good looking, now she's all saggy and wrinkly like McCain. But yeah, I would hit it if it was 15 years ago, always wondered what a reptilian would be like under the clothing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join