It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims direct their protests against America, you know why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Seems to me it don't really matter. Imagine African Americans trying to make peace with the KKK. If you have people who wants you dead because you are different, then there is no point in trying to win hearts and minds to the extreme. Maybe not all Muslims.

The kkk are much different than muslims, they hate the blacks because they feel they are superior to them. The muslims hate the U.S. because we, however inadvertantly, are responsible for the loss of a lot of there land and the loss of many lives.

also, not all muslims are fanatical, only the ones you see on the news. The media deems any muslims who is not strapped with C4 and holding kalashnikov harmful to ratings.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by myles91

Seems to me it don't really matter. Imagine African Americans trying to make peace with the KKK. If you have people who wants you dead because you are different, then there is no point in trying to win hearts and minds to the extreme. Maybe not all Muslims.

The kkk are much different than muslims, they hate the blacks because they feel they are superior to them. The muslims hate the U.S. because we, however inadvertantly, are responsible for the loss of a lot of there land and the loss of many lives.

also, not all muslims are fanatical, only the ones you see on the news. The media deems any muslims who is not strapped with C4 and holding kalashnikov harmful to ratings.

oops sorry about that. this is my friends account he forgot to log off. I posted this

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
1. Our support of Israel.

It doesn't matter that before the UN gave Israel their ancient lands BACK, the area was desolate. Few but rare nomads bothered to try and scratch even subsistence livings from the barren land. Of course, after Israel made the desert to bloom as Scripture predicted, then the Arabs had to have it--again--fulfilling further prophecies about Jerusalem becoming a weight around the world's neck.

2. The biggest guy on the block will always attract the most attention, the most hostility, the most challengers.

3. Some of the USA's exploits have not been clothed in honorable glory, finesse, the greatest charity.

4. Certainly no other country has given so many in the world so much expecting nothing in return from WWII at least on. The same continues. Whenever a crisis occurs--the USA is the first and most with aid. That is quickly forgotten. Cut the big guy down so the lesser mortals don't feel so short.

5. The USA will be partially shredded in the coming WWIII. Then the merchants of the world will morn aplenty realizing how much they miss their goose and it's golden eggs. By then it will be too late and the tyrannical global government will have taken the USA's place as planned.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
My two cents:

Just as people in the US tend to remember only the negative side Islam (aided by the media's aversion to air anything positive), most of the muslim world tend to remember only the negative side of the US (aided by their media's slant).

It's common human behaviour. Anyone who's taken Psychology 101 can see this.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
~L~

I think its gotta do with the/our different 'world-views'

our up bringing frowns on becoming something like a suicide bomber
whereas their up bringing puts a high regard on martyrdom.
i know its a whole lot more involved than that, but you yourself can
stretch and extend your mind & compare...

this guy, at URL noted below, has some logical & level headed viewpoints on things like the cartoon rampages, the Iran fuss, etc etc..(pretty big menu).....
www.onlinecolumnist.com

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What really doesnt make much sense is them doing it at a US base, when there are quite a few european troops STILL THERE!

Ah well, guess intelligence isnt high up on the list of rioters.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
~L~

I think its gotta do with the/our different 'world-views'

our up bringing frowns on becoming something like a suicide bomber
whereas their up bringing puts a high regard on martyrdom.
i know its a whole lot more involved than that, but you yourself can
stretch and extend your mind & compare...

this guy, at URL noted below, has some logical & level headed viewpoints on things like the cartoon rampages, the Iran fuss, etc etc..(pretty big menu).....
www.onlinecolumnist.com

These guys who commit or condone suicide bombings have a twisted view of matyrdom. Suicide is a big no-no.

I don't know how they got that interpretation. Just blowing up like that

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
I'm not siding with Denmark or the Muslims. I think it's playing into their hands to take sides.
Someone's just instigating things. Right now I'm in sit-back-and-watch mode.

Smart move. I'm gonna buy me some six-packs and snacks and watch this no.1 reality show on TV.

Any takers?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have to agree with this quote:
"They are all the enemy of Islam. They are occupiers in our country and must be driven out," Mohammed said.

Damn, is everybody named Mohammed over there?
Anyway, I agree with this guy, but only on the condition that we remove you're filthy, stinky, poor, Muslim trash from all of Europe and the United States. Wouldn't it be so much more peaceful without the angst ridden Muslim inciting violence because he has nothing better to do. Live in your squalor, live with your sadistic dictators, live in your backwards/archaic stone age, live in your houses with dirt floors, ride your camel to work, eat bugs for dinner, play in the sand, and watch the world pass you by. You people are stagnant and stagnation breeds contempt, and when you look at us....envy.......you could enjoy life like us, but no, you'd rather remain a primitive repressed society.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
all this incitement is about restoring the ottoman empire and actually expanding that even further,and bin laden just wants to be ruler

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobular
I have to agree with this quote:
"They are all the enemy of Islam. They are occupiers in our country and must be driven out," Mohammed said.

Damn, is everybody named Mohammed over there?
Anyway, I agree with this guy, but only on the condition that we remove you're filthy, stinky, poor, Muslim trash from all of Europe and the United States. Wouldn't it be so much more peaceful without the angst ridden Muslim inciting violence because he has nothing better to do. Live in your squalor, live with your sadistic dictators, live in your backwards/archaic stone age, live in your houses with dirt floors, ride your camel to work, eat bugs for dinner, play in the sand, and watch the world pass you by. You people are stagnant and stagnation breeds contempt, and when you look at us....envy.......you could enjoy life like us, but no, you'd rather remain a primitive repressed society.

come now, do we really need to sink to this level just to prove a point. do you honestly think that this helps matters at all, viciously assulting there traditions and way of life. Stop being part of the problem

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join