It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Adolph Hitler !

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Paul of Nisbis, I truely have a problem with those links you posted about my religion being infiltrated by "the enemy" as you put it. We dont have problems in my church about preaching hate about anyone, or calling for anyones death. And I'll take my own personal experience with my religion over anything that Rense prints about it. Like they would know, Ive never seen anything on rense that says anything positive about religion. So I'm sorry, but no dice there my friend. I guess if my sect of Christianity has been infiltrated by "the enemy", then that makes me "the enemy" as well huh?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I haven't really gone through all the pages of this, but I just have a small question..

Why the F is it ok for RUMSFELD to compare Chavez to Hitler, when it wasn't ok for a teacher to make a small comparison about Bush and Hitler?

Somebody? Anybody? Please?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Yeah that's a good source you gave:

Rumsfeld was there spreading peace & goodwill nothing sinister there

No mention of the fact that after the previous failed coup attempt all the plotters were tortured and returned broken men - except Saddam who returned fit and healthy from Cairo (where he spent lots of time at the US Embassy being trained and groomed by CIA) confident he now had CIA backing.

www.hartford-hwp.com...

www.iranian.com...

coat.ncf.ca...

www.bopnews.com...

Do you really have no idea what is done in your name?

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Strangerous]

news.bbc.co.uk...

education.yahoo.com...

Do me a favor and check out THESE websites instead. By the way, pick up a copy of the Encyclopedia Britainnica on CD and check out Saddam Huessein. No, he didn't need the CIA to groom him for power. He got all the help he needed from Gamal Nasser, the head of the Revolutionary Council in Egypt, prior to becoming its President.

One more thing, do any of you really understand the long term goals of the Ba'th party? Draw up from your memory what you can of the old Soviet Union...now imagine an "Arab Union", with all of its senior members in power in Egypt, Syria, and Iraq.

I haven't really gone through all the pages of this, but I just have a small question..

Why the F is it ok for RUMSFELD to compare Chavez to Hitler, when it wasn't ok for a teacher to make a small comparison about Bush and Hitler?

Somebody? Anybody? Please?

Rumsfeld didn't go off on a twenty-minute-long rant, to a captive audience of fourteen and fifteen year-old kids. Give me a break!

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Toelint]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You guys are just figuring out that our Sec of Defense is the spawn of Satan? Damn, we thought everybody already knew that.
More to the point, neither Rumnsfeld nor anyone else in this administration speaks for the citizens of our country. Sure, they are running things because Congress is poluted with Republicans most of whom march in lock-step with Party Directives. There are exceptions in the "Party of God" however and John McCain is the most well known but there are others less well known and they are not in charge. I have written Senator McCain to say that I can't understand why he persists in associating with the Republican Party since he DOES remember for whom he works, has CHARACTER, has ABILITY and doesn't lie constantly, and, additionally, he is not stupid; yet, he still belongs to the Republican Party. Go figure.
On the other hand Runny does not always have to automatically wrong. How do you guys know your new "leader" is clean? Has he done some bad things? Is he so clean as to be falsely accused by The Donald?
Rummy may not shoot the occasional fake hunting partner but he is notoriously incompetent and I had a dog with enough character who told me that if Rummy claimed to represent him he would make his way to Washington and bite the Rummy in the butt. I told the dog that such an idea was ridiculous and asked how he would eat on the trip. He said that he'd eat disgarded hamburger wrappers if necessary and he reminded me that our citizens are well known for throwing trash out the windows of our road chariots. I said...you got me there old buddy but we don't want to go about biting our self-declared leaders. We just suffer them until the typical voter awakens and gets off his ass and goes to the polling booth and actually spends a few minutes doing his duty as a citizen. So, the current unfortunate condition is party our fault after all.
So, don't do what the Moslem fundies do and blame all citizens of our country because they hate our temporary christian ruler for life. We are innocent victims just like the rest of the world .
You have to admit though, that findamentalists Moslems, Christians and Jews are a genuine danger to humanity and it's occassional attempts at freedom everywhere.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
Rumsfeld didn't go off on a twenty-minute-long rant, to a captive audience of fourteen and fifteen year-old kids. Give me a break!
[edit on 8-3-2006 by Toelint]

Actually, if you take the IQ's of the people he was addressing, it's pretty much equal intelligence-My money would be on the kids. Instead of addressing free thinking teenagers, he was addressing monkeys in suits, who are paid to share the same views and act according to what he tells them. That to me is more dangerous. No need to get snotty BTW.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Okay Denial...sorry about the "give me a break" spout. Okay?

Nonetheless, I would expect the monkeys in suits to know that Rumsfeld calls the guy who puts too much creamer in his coffee "The New Hitler!!"

But lets face it, that teacher decided to go into his rant NOT because he was a teacher, but rather IN SPITE of it. Who in there right mind eats up TWENTY MINUTES of valuble class time to use the students as a sounding board for their own political greivenses?

Also, mind you, this was a GEOGRAPHY class in High School, not a Poly-Sci class at some university. Do you think he would have gone off on this rant if the Principal were in the room? Or perhaps some of those student's parents?? It was damned unprofessional at best!

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
While I am not from SA, I have recently been talking to a coworker of mine from Venezuela about what he thinks about Chavez.

He thinks that Chavez is a crazy man, and his policies are designed to help the poor while letting the middle and upper class deteriorate. He told me that in Venezuela only the poor are happy with the situation, because of the food and money they recieve from the government.

Granted this is just one person, and he could be exagerating because he's not sure why I'm asking, and he knows the prevailing attitude about Chavez in the US. I will talk with him further next week and hopefully be able to post further on his perspective.

Personally most of what I find on the Internet is propaganda from anti or pro chavez sites. I find it hard to find unbiased information on what is going on there. I do find his tendencies towards totalitarian measures to be disturbing. Ruling by decree temporarily, blacking out news, and allying with Iran and Cuba are the things that I find disturbing.

At the same time, he seems to be helping the poor and trying to establish his country as self sufficient, which are good things. Even if he is going about it the wrong way, his goals are admirable. It would be great if his policies were aimed at establishing a strong middle class instead of a welfare state IMHO.

On human rights issues.

I did find quite a bit of complaints on Amnesty Internationals website. In this case I would think AI would be unbiased as they certainly aren't in the Bush administrations pockets, and are left-leaning.

www.amnestyusa.org...

amnestyusa.org

Venezuela: Respect for human rights must be guaranteed
The authorities must ensure protection of human rights of all citizens in the increasingly violent political climate surrounding the decision of the National Electoral Commission expected today, Amnesty International said today.

At least three people were killed and up to 50 injured, including two journalists, over the weekend in the context of clashes between National Guard and Anti and Pro government demonstrators. There have been allegations of excessive use of force, in particular by the National Guard, while policing these demonstrations, some of which were reportedly violent. Heavily armed military and civilian intelligence units also reportedly participated in policing operations. There have also reportedly been a number of detentions of opposition supporters during opposition demonstrations in different parts of the country.

While I may dislike some of Chavez politics, he is certainly no Hitler. It will be troubling if he is made president for the next 25 years. Democracy needs checks and balances to thrive, and in an area were corruption is rampant, having one party in control for 25 years with no elections is pretty much the same as dictatorship. Benevolent or not, most dictatorships end badly.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 18-4-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Chavez is a very dangerous man... that's my boy !

Upon visiting, Rodriguez said that the President of the Assembly, Nicolas Maduro's home was brimming with books, videos and documents about the 9/11 cover-up. Maduro, Venezuela's top legislator, intoned that he was ready to create an international investigative committee, looking into the "international crime scene" that is 9/11 and that this would be structured via Hugo Chavez's government.

Would you respect him if he saved us from this superpower maneating system?

I'd wrap my arms around his neck and lay a big ole' kiss on his cheek !
Just like I would greet my daddy.
Man'o'man, I hope and pray he just walks in and puts a torch to these murdering untouchable reptiles grass.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Contentious]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
It's been said he's also plans to invade the Netherlands Antilles, like Argentina did during the Falkland war.

Althought it's very unlikeley it would ever happen, he wouldn't make a chance to invade the islands anyway

More info about Chavez:
caracaschronicles.blogspot.com...

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Mdv2]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
It's been said he's also plans to invade the Netherlands Antilles, like Argentina did during the Falkland war.

Althought it's very unlikeley it would ever happen, he wouldn't make a chance to invade the islands anyway

More info about Chavez:
caracaschronicles.blogspot.com...

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Mdv2]

Claims which were already qualified as absurd by the governments of the Netherlands Antilles (Aruba, Bonaire & Curacao), Venezuela & the Netherlands. The only person who talked about such plans was a extreme right wing person of the government of The Netherlands.

Venezuela is a pacifist country. It will never invade another country and it will not raise arms against anyone unless it is to protect it's souvernty. Has Never happened so far and it will never happened.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Every new leader who opposes the US get`s called Adolf Hitler, it is such a lazy comparison and quite insulting to everyone who was involved with that horrific war. How in any way shape or form is Chavez similar to Adolf? He is left wing Hitler was right Hitler exterminated Jews Chavez hasn`t Hitler started a world war, how will Chavez? Rumsfield you really are a muppet!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I wish Hugo could read what I sent the DOD, maybe there is something else he could do to help you.

mod edit to remove off topic post which can be found in its entirety here:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know what else to do, I can't start blowing stuff up to demand a chance to make things better....sometimes it seems it must be nice to be that foolish.

P.S. , the effects of "the Bressler report" made me do it.

www.dorway.com...

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Contentious]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Eer...nice attempt at a sidetrack.

Did you eat your seaweed today?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No, I've been out of seaweed... hopefully there will be some floating around tomorrow.

""Why is it ok for RUMSFELD to compare Chavez to Hitler, when it wasn't ok for a teacher to make a small comparison about Bush and Hitler?

Somebody? Anybody? Please? ""

It all boils down to this, right now, RUMSFELD IS GOD.
The entire scientific, political and every other group of people that KNEW he stuck that Aspartame back into our food.... are all bowed down on their knees because they are scared of him.
You can think of me as a Crack Head that wants to burn down the only Crack House in town. Nobody else was stupid enough to acknowledge and attack them with this issue , so it doesn't matter what you may think of this person, even if you think I should go see a vet.
I will not let anyone keep intentionally poison my family that is stupid enough to stick his smiling self in everybody else's face. Do any of you American men understand what has happened to your families? I'm probably going to get killed trying to get the FORMALDEHYDE from pouring out of the WHITE HOUSE and into your FOOD!

And I don't have any children of my own, so if I can't make IT stop then hopefully a group of concerned 'fathers' can get together and take care of saving the children they are responsible for protecting. There is no consequence worse than not stopping IT now because it is just going to keep getting worse.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Contentious]

MOD EDIT, inappropriate language

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join