Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The New Adolph Hitler !

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I thought we already had a new Hitler.

Chavez is an uneducated animal with clothes on, with a 3rd grade education. What do you suppose he knows??
At least Fidel Castro (his buddy) had a college education.

Chavez is what is called "El Burro"




posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Apart from stand up to the US, depose a US-puppet, encourage free-speech, forge links with non-alligned countries, and sell his oil to whoever he likes - what exactly has Chavez done to earn the Hitler tag?

Invaded another country?
Rounded up dissidents?
Assumed absolute power and cancelled democracy?

Do any of you know?

Can any of you justify this Rum-speak propoganda?



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I gotta put a little gas on this fire....

Throughout the last 100 years most leaders in South America have been puppets of US interests. We have moved lots of factories, refineries, etc...into these places to reap the benefits of their resources. All the while, these countries remain poor, under-educated, and at the complete whim of Uncle Sam. Castro has paved the way for leaders to sever these ties with "US Imperialism" and leave a little more of the peoples destinies in their own hands. This has made them very unpopular.

Like it was posted above, there are quite a few leaders in SA that are anti-US imperialism. Castro and Chavez are just the few that are outspoken enough that the US media feels a need to discredit them. They are not evil men. They are people who have worked in sweatshops and fields so us americans can have some cheap goods, all the while being so poor they can barely feed their families. Over the decades this will definately cause some anti-US sentiment.

We all need to try to better understand these situations without falling victim to our medias bias. Remember MSNBC and FOX and CNN only exist to sell you these same products that people and lands worldwide have been exploited to create.

The key is in the commercials...everything else is fluff...mind control...



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Good post DaFunk

If only there were a few more in America like you, well actually a lot more - but it's a good start.

Cheers



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
white merrycans never did get along well with the native indians...

Im all for Chavez, its Rumsfield i am worried about, now he IS dangerous



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
I gotta put a little gas on this fire....

Throughout the last 100 years most leaders in South America have been puppets of US interests. We have moved lots of factories, refineries, etc...into these places to reap the benefits of their resources. All the while, these countries remain poor, under-educated, and at the complete whim of Uncle Sam. Castro has paved the way for leaders to sever these ties with "US Imperialism" and leave a little more of the peoples destinies in their own hands. This has made them very unpopular.

Like it was posted above, there are quite a few leaders in SA that are anti-US imperialism. Castro and Chavez are just the few that are outspoken enough that the US media feels a need to discredit them. They are not evil men. They are people who have worked in sweatshops and fields so us americans can have some cheap goods, all the while being so poor they can barely feed their families. Over the decades this will definately cause some anti-US sentiment.

We all need to try to better understand these situations without falling victim to our medias bias. Remember MSNBC and FOX and CNN only exist to sell you these same products that people and lands worldwide have been exploited to create.

The key is in the commercials...everything else is fluff...mind control...
Cool lets sever our ties with them I love that idea as a matter lets get all our corporations to pull all their factories out of South America and oh yes let's not insult them by giving any aid to them don't want to force American Imperialism on them by giving medical aid, food, clean water etc and lets concentrate our efforts in our own country. That sound good to guys? Certainly does to me



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Food, clean water, and medical aid? While these things are definately provided, I assure you Uncle Sam isnt as generous as they would have you believe. There is much more than meets the eye. These people arent neanderthals. There are doctors and lawyers and school teachers in south america too guys. They arent running around in loin cloths spearing fish anymore. They are fully capable of having strong independent economies.
Its the ongoing fighting due to conflicting interests that only serve to hinder their economic growth.

Most of South America is much more rich in natural resources than we are. They only want to control their own industries. We developed the tech first, so we got first stab at oil, minerals, and even man-power. Now they want their resources for themselves and we make them out to be in bed with terrorists. Can you blame people for not wanting Big Brother dictating their lives? Have you ever lived dirt poor because someone else took all the profits while you worked your fingers to the bone? After all these years it almost seems the norm. This influx of anti-US sentiment has been brewing down south folks...it is only taking a few to pave the way. The same is true in Africa and most of Asia.

The only plausible solution would be a symbiotic relationship with them. Like we have with Canada. We never exploited Canada because they dont have anything we really want (no offense here Canadians). This parasitic practice is blowing up in our face. Just as our politics in the MidEast for that black stuff. Its all catching up with us.



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Apart from stand up to the US, depose a US-puppet, encourage free-speech, forge links with non-alligned countries, and sell his oil to whoever he likes - what exactly has Chavez done to earn the Hitler tag?

Invaded another country?
Rounded up dissidents?
Assumed absolute power and cancelled democracy?

Do any of you know?

Can any of you justify this Rum-speak propoganda?



Invaded another country: He is financing terroris & drug dealers all over S.A
Rounded up dissidents:Absolutely
Assumed absolute power and cancelled democracy:Absolutely
"encourage free-speech":



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Not from what I've read - do you have any sources for your claims?



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Thanks strange,

I read lots of books. I also have a few friends from south america. A good friend is Columbian, and her family is deeply involved in the legitimate gov't, so I have a unique perspective.

I also want to say that I am a very proud American. A lot of people think that because I oppose these parasitic practices that I should move to SA. I love America. It is for this reason that I am very outspoken about injustices like these. This, in turn, is the reason I am proud to be an american. I am allowed to think this is wrong, and I am allowed to fight and change it. I dont have to worry about being dragged from bed in the middle of the night. I view it as my responsibility as an American to fight my gov'ts wrong-doings.



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Not from what I've read - do you have any sources for your claims?


I am an Argentine (38 years old) , I am not talking out of my ass
I read S. American newspapers and websites. I also listen to S.A radios. I 've talked with Venezuelans face to face.

Unfortunately there is few information in English

Here is 1 link 4u:capmag.com...

Try "chavez dictatorship" in Google



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
DaFunk

Absolutely - the US has a proud tradition of questioning and protesting, unfortunately this has become increasingly frowned-up/denied by the PNAC regime and their media lackeys. Same-same here too.

If you ever get chance to see 'Travels of a Gringo' do - it's a 3-part series about what SA is really like for those who live there. Sean Langan is an excellent journo and really gets under the skin of the exploitation and abuse inflicted on the residents of these poor people.

www.channel4.com...

This is just a link to a description but you may find a copy to view 'somewhere'

Cheers \_/ (where's the 'pint' smiley??)

S



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
Yeah that's a good source you gave:

Rumsfeld was there spreading peace & goodwill nothing sinister there




No mention of the fact that after the previous failed coup attempt all the plotters were tortured and returned broken men - except Saddam who returned fit and healthy from Cairo (where he spent lots of time at the US Embassy being trained and groomed by CIA) confident he now had CIA backing.

www.hartford-hwp.com...

www.iranian.com...

coat.ncf.ca...

www.bopnews.com...

Do you really have no idea what is done in your name?

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Strangerous]


Are you referring to Rumsfelds meeting with Saddam? If so I am most aware of it. He was the lesser of 2 evils at the time, we chose to back Saddam because it was in our interest at the time. This is how international politics works, its all about interest and benefits for countries. You know there is no REAL proof that Saddam was put in power by the CIA. I have no doubt the CIA gave him intel during their war with Iran, it would be naive not to think that, but theres no real proof of it and you know it, you can bring up all these links supporting your claim all you want. This is something that isnt even unofficially acknowldedged let alone officially.



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Looks interesting. Any way I can get a copy on DVD?



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Not sure mate it may be available via torrents - quite often UK series that will never get broadcast in US feature on there - certainly 'the power of nightmares' has been featured.

Anything by Sean Langan's good his other series is worth a watch too

www.bbc.co.uk...

These guys carry some of his stuff on DVD

www.delcanton.com...

His biog - www.cinemalibrestudio.com...

As I say worth tracking down



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

Are you referring to Rumsfelds meeting with Saddam? If so I am most aware of it. He was the lesser of 2 evils at the time, we chose to back Saddam because it was in our interest at the time. This is how international politics works, its all about interest and benefits for countries. You know there is no REAL proof that Saddam was put in power by the CIA. I have no doubt the CIA gave him intel during their war with Iran, it would be naive not to think that, but theres no real proof of it and you know it, you can bring up all these links supporting your claim all you want. This is something that isnt even unofficially acknowldedged let alone officially.


I wouldn't expect Rumsfeld or the CIA to leave a data trail behind.

Pre meeting Rumsfeld Saddam had no NBC, after meeting him he did.

Pre CIA involvement Saddam was just another thug, after he was in charge.

You can deny it all you want but Saddam / Iraq were a product of US/CIA nurturing, suported by you, armed by you, excused by you until he turned and went his own way - just like Ho Chi Min, Mujahedein etc etc.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Strangerous]



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I thought we already had a new Hitler.

Chavez is an uneducated animal with clothes on, with a 3rd grade education. What do you suppose he knows??
At least Fidel Castro (his buddy) had a college education.

Chavez is what is called "El Burro"


So what does that mean?

Jesus, Muhammad ,and all of the men who translated the Bible and the Quran from their original 'forms' were "el Burro's" as well.

I don't know if you could even call them that since they were not even smart enough to understand the difference between the educated and 'ignorant' mind.
Look at the amount of influence these 'illiterate' people have had on our lives, based on the WORDS they provided us with.

What does that make us?

"El Burro" wanna-bee's?



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
And Castro was an attorney...hardly a fool.



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...


[edit on 9-2-2006 by Vladtepes]



posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Vladtepes said:



I am an Argentine (38 years old) , I am not talking out of my ass

Well, I'm 36, and as far as I understand things about the SA media, is that they are also run by rich corporations that are in bed with American companies.

www.williambowles.info...

From the above link:


...In the recent past, after the Chavez government opened the airwaves to freedom of expression, most of the privately-owned media (which is almost entirely anti-Chavez and include the above-mentioned) began to irresponsibly broadcast all sorts of lies and unfounded and unverifiable information...





Venezuela buying weapons from Russia!!

So!?
Are they going to buy them from the USA?
I don't think so.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Toadmund]





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join