It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad to be here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hello, I would like to take a few minutes to do a proper introduction. I am obviousely a new poster, but I have been "lurking" for some time. I stumbled across this great site about 3 months ago and have been addicted since. It took some time to actually post as I was quite intimidated by all the intelligent posters and research. However, I got over it an here I am.

I am a very open minded individual and never assume anything. I like solid proof of everything before I believe it(I guess some would call that lack of faith).

My main interests are in topics related to government and history related cover-ups. Since I was young(I'm 35) I have had extreme interests in JFK and Vietnam, and always thought it strange how every government in the world keeps their own people in the dark except us(as we were tought in school and the media). I don't believe our government is totally disfunctional, and that there is a possibility that SOME of the things done are for our protection, but for the most part I have to question just about everything said because there always appears to be some underlying motive.

I live in Mass, and work alternating 12 hr night shifts as a manager in a plastics plant specializing in medical molding. I also co-own a hot rod speed shop (I am an extreme car nut) and fabrication shop.

Well thats me in a nutshell. Hopefully I can contribute to the board in some capacity, and I am willing to help with research if the need arises. In the meanwhile I am glad to have finally got this little intro out of the way, so now I don't feel so "dirty" lurking around.

Thanks in advance...

SickDesign

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm glad you got over your fear and decided to join SickDesign.

As you are a new member I would like to recomend checking out the ATS Freshman's Forum.

See you around

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

PS. It is only common sense that ATS is being monitored…but by whom?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard

Good call on joining

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
glad you could find us here atth great ATS, enjoy your long stay!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A warm welcome to ATS my friend!

Just for the record which country are you from SickDesign? - Because I'd like to know which government you speak of.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternally_damaged
A warm welcome to ATS my friend!

Just for the record which country are you from SickDesign? - Because I'd like to know which government you speak of.

Thanks all for the welcome.
That would be the government of Masschusetts of the USA

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickDesign
That would be the government of Masschusetts of the USA

Good answer. Welcome, you will fit just right.

top topics

join