It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about a UK meet?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well i saw the other thread for a meet in the USA, but i dont think i can make it

There has been alot of people in the other thread intrested in meeting in the US. So is there anyone in the UK that wants to meet?

It would be fun. Come on ppl!

oni x x

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sign me up!
Defo!
Where shall we do it? I live near liverpool...
DAn

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
only if i dont have to be there - lol

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It's a good idea & I'd probably come along if I were a bit more mature
but I'm only 17, I'll feel like a little kid & I'm new on here as it is. Like 2 know how it goes though. got my e-mail yet Dan? it's quite interestin

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'd come for deffinate! Aslong as i could get there seeming as i don't drive

Ahhh come on FirmBeliever!

[edit on 17/2/06 by crookedblue]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oni x x
Well i saw the other thread for a meet in the USA, but i dont think i can make it

oni x x

Thats to bad I would love to meet Oni, and many others hehe.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Firmbeliever i am only 18. So what! Come on.... there has to be plans made so everyone around the country to get to the meeting point.

This is only a idea... so come on ppl start posting!!

crookedblue! we can show them how it is done!!

Awwww how sweet SC.! :p

Oni x x

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I had a few ideas.

We need to
a)go somehwere every one can get to
b) Do something that under 18s can attend as well

Well my idea is this, we need to do something ATS related so why not go on a ghost hunt. You can rent a converted barn, or barns at Pendle Hill, a place where the ghosts of witches are supposed to go, you can even take a guided tour, I think this is relativley cheap and for us older ATSers we can take a some alcohol for later!

Failing this I think the next easiest thing to do is have a meet in London, it is the easiest place to get to in the country, there is lots to do, and their is lots of accomodation. It is of course a little bit more expensive and it will have to be over a weekend, because a lot of people work or have school...

So what are your thoughts? We can make life easier for ourselves if we do it in the summer, people will have finished Uni/school. Plus that gives us time to plan stuff in advance.

I think it will be a good idea for someone to take a lead in organising it, I will be happy to help but dont really want overall responsibility...
*Dan bats his eyes at Asala*
These Ideas are only to get people thinking, but lets get some ideas together... if you now of a kick ass place in the UK we can all easily get to than post it!!

Dan

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigdanprice
why not go on a ghost hunt. You can rent a converted barn, or barns at Pendle Hill, a place where the ghosts of witches are supposed to go, you can even take a guided tour, I think this is relativley cheap and for us older ATSers we can take a some alcohol for later!
Dan

I'm all agreed on the alchohol bit!... But if you dare take me on a ghost hunt anyone! I will need somebody to hide behind!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Sounds good! I'm near london so anywhere near there would be good!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by crookedblue

I'm all agreed on the alchohol bit!...

That sounds like a plan...........................count me in !!!!

:w:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
(sorry for posting on a old thread
)

We all need to sort something out
.... There's a certain pickle I need to see

[edit on 10/3/06 by crookedblue]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
going to start throwing some ideas out,

On what would be fun to do in the day,

Paint ball is an idea thats been thrown out there so far,

Throw any ideas out there

DodgeG1 theres a few of us from london so thats cool

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Just to bump the thread.... if ever there was a UK meet. We would need to find out everyone who is willing to come....

So to get the ball rolling just name the city you come from and if there is a UK meet we can find out a place were everyone can meet.... so no one has to travel further than necessary.

Oni x x

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
glasgow, hope to meet all u guys soon, no ghostly trips pls they scare me. i still sleep with my teddy.
paint ball should be fun though but where would we get all the equipment if everyone wanna come

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm definately up for this. The nearest city for me is Hull.

P.S
My advice is to NOT meet in Hull!

Edit: Typo! :bnghd:

[edit on 21-4-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Xeroxed88.... your a rum drinker right.... i will get you drinking Rum and cold milk before the day is out. That will surely enlighten you....

HH.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Maybe we could go to Rendelsham forest and stand in a circle praying to a picture of George Adamski...... That would be a real laugh

"We gather here to witness the eternal glory of the Krahm society of Zemorapiana II. ALL HAIL OUR SPACE BROTHERS!"

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Rum + cold milk = enlightment ?!

Is there an option to pass on the cold milk part?

posted on May, 23 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, I'm from Belfast so it wold be a bit harder for me to get there, but I would go it would be a great laugh. If there was an irish meet, i'd make sure that I get to that one as well!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join