It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cartoon protest Iran and Syria Fault!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Breaking News, claims the bbc, that Iran and Syria are fueling the protests. This is announced as the British embassy in Iran is attaked.

link:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Not good, maybe this is to get all westerners out of Syria and Iran and the cartoon is only an excuse they can use.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i dont understand these people....how in the world can u be soo upset over something soooo stupid.

muslims say that there religion is all about peace and what not yet they go out and do these things that totally contradicts what they say.

imo its all downhill from here

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
That is no surprised from the beginning the entire agenda has been fueled by Iran since the US recommended them to the UN for sanctions.

I guess many are kind of slow to understand the game play here.

Is a reason why US is adamant of having the cartoon published at least I will give the administration that much credit.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice says Iran and Syria are fuelling Muslim anger in the cartoon row." - BBC

I dont normally use profanity but F***ing american administration will use ANYTHING to try to justify a war.

Its obvious the US has been BEGGING for a chance to bring Iran and Syria toppling down.

I do not believe for one moment that Syrias leaders are actually saying "Hey, lets keep everyone pissed off over these cartoons" BULL****

I DEMAND to see proof that Iran AND Syria are pushing for violence over this cartoon. The Iranian government has denounced the violence over this, claiming they should settle it calmly.

Sure, a few Muslims here and there are pissed off. And some of the radicals are violent... we have radicals that get violent over trees getting cut down...
and the US and Britain are about to use this as justification for military action against two countries who had NOTHING to do with the violence.

Someone needs to stop the US and Britain. This is getting incredible. Anyone who wants to start a counter-war propeganda system, contact me. I'm pissed, and I will do my best to convince at least SOME of the citizens of the US and Britain to protest against another US lead war against a middle-eastern country.

You cannot attack a group of people who are fueled by hate... you only cause more hate. Im starting to think the US Administration declares war simply because they love war.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Only problem is, I have no clue on how to get word out, and get people to "deny ignorance" outside of my country. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
At this point I would think the LAST thing Iran and Syria would want, would be to be Westerner-free. If we invaded, and killed a bunch of our own citizens, and a bunch of Europeans, think of the PR nightmare? The governments of Iran and Syria would like nothing better than to have that working for them, I would think.

But of course them supporting the protests, financially and ideologically, is not at all surprising.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Here is another article with a bit more info.

alertnet.org

Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Wednesday accused U.S. adversaries Iran and Syria of stoking Muslim anger against the West over cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad that have sparked deadly protests.

"Iran and Syria have gone out of their way to inflame sentiments and to use this to their own purposes and the world ought to call them on it," Rice said at a joint news conference with Israel's Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni.

She said nothing justified the violence that had resulted worldwide from the cartoons and appealed to governments to urge calm.

"There are governments that have used this opportunity to incite violence," she added, referring to Syria and Iran.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I suppose that Bush gave all those protestors Danish flags and signs?
I suppose that Bush ordered the papers to publish the cartoons?
I suppose that Bush had his people organize all the protest in all the Muslem countries, with all the nice muslem people.
Damn Bush must have a lot more influence over the Muslems than I give him credit for.

Certainly the Muslems Radicals are just to flipping stupid to think of such a thing!

[edit on 8-2-2006 by WHOFLUNGGUM]

[edit on 8-2-2006 by WHOFLUNGGUM]

new topics

top topics

join