It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost like pre war Germany

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It seems to me there is a country in the Middle East that does act in a way very simliar to that of the Nazis.

There is a key difference: via their powerful friends Israel has managed to hang on to some international 'respectability' - at least in some eyes.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strangerous
It seems to me there is a country in the Middle East that does act in a way very simliar to that of the Nazis.

There is a key difference: via their powerful friends Israel has managed to hang on to some international 'respectability' - at least in some eyes.

Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me you are right. It is Israel that targets civilian buses, shoppong malls, cars, houses of worship as policy for that sake of killing noncombatants of a specific ethnic group (errr. no thats the Palestinians).
It is Israel that outright proclaims that neighboring countries need to be wiped off the face of the earth (err no thats Iran and the Palestinians -now that Hamas has been elected).
It is Israel who randomly fires rockets into residential areas of its enemy on the purpose of hitting civilian targets (errrr no that the Palestinians again).
It is Israel who renegged on all its peace agreements (errrr no that the Palestinians).
It is poor Palestinians who are bending over backwards to make peace with Israel by moving its citizens out of hostile areas for the sake of making peace (errr no that was Israel).

Someone needs to redefine his terms and understand the difference between defending one citizenry and random violence targeting civilians.

[edit on 10/2/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join