It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost like pre war Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Funny, at first I thought your were writing about the Bush regime.
I see nazi's there too.

I still say that the anti-christ is rising up. it's not one particular person, but rather a spirit that influences the masses. It's goal is to degrade God, to steal the power of the religions. It does this by rising up in the heart of the religions themselves, offering power to those within the churches and synogogues, the mosques, whatever, that desire power. wealth to those who desire wealth, submissive wives to those who desire them, ect. ect......
He knows the scriptures and sacred writings as well as the faithful, and in times past has done this all before, so the right scriptures are there for him to call upon, to justify what he wants "the faithful" to do. within those sacred writings he has managed to place the way to gain wealth, the way to gain power, the way to gain lordship, if only over one's own family.

and he does his work, and those "faithful" willingly do his bidding, convinced by their own greed, lust, desire for power, whatever, that this is God's will......sooner or later that attrocities are too much, the blasphemies have just gone too far. the true faithful feel they must speak out and take action, in defense of their God. and well, they expose themselves and the mob is quickly turned upon them. for this is what the spirit wanted all the time, to get rid of those who are truly faithful to God, they stand in his way!!!

I am just calling it as I see it......

the faithful are embedded within christianity, within the jewish religion, within the Islamic religion, and many have already heeded God's words and fled from the apostate churches, and found other ways to worship their God. others found their way along another path. the same is true for those that have been misled by this spirit. the battle line that is drawn for us to see--muslim vs. western/christian---isn't the true battleline.

intimadating our representative to vote the way the bush administration desires is wrong!

burning down embassies, kidnapping people, conning kids to strap bombs onto themselves and blow themselves and others up, beheading, this is wrong!!

manipulating facts to mislead nations to war......is wrong!!!

disobeying laws is wrong!!!

calling people traitors or infidels because they don't quite see things the way you do......is wrong!!!

ignoring the needs of the needy for the purpose of endowing the rich with more riches is wrong!!

playing a con game with a bunch of indian tribes is wrong!!

bribes are wrong...

ignoring treaties is wrong!!!

I could go on....but....welll

to invoke God into to such things to drum up support for them is just pure Blasphemy!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by nycnemesis
we also have to focus on Germany as well they have the same unemployment rate as they did pre WWII and it close to the same situation of that time.and i only give it one terrorist or riot situation before they start goose stepping all over the place again

Ever watched a video of an iranian military parade. They also love to goose-step. Seems like the march of choice for the hitler wannabes of the world. We'll have to check in on venezuela and bolivia next to see how they are marching.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
When people equate Israel with Nazism there's howls or outrage but it's OK to equate Islam with Nazism??

There's some very twisted logic being applied here

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Some of the posts here reflect the lack of personal study on the part of lazy folks who rely on others (the forums etc) to dictate their understanding of Islam and Mohammad and life for that matter.

First the Quran was a book compiled via revelations by the Angel Gabriel to Mohammad (a prophet not a god) over the course of 22-23 years, starting in 610 AD. The Quran accepts the previous revelations of the Biblical Prophets as valid but states like the Bible does, that the people continually stray from these teachings. Jews and Christians are mentioned in the Koran as Peoples of the Book. Jesus is mentioned in the Koran, suprise suprise (gonna bad mouth Him anymore and anger all the muslims because you say He never existed?) and more people like: Adam, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, Joseph and Job. About Jesus for those who readily bash Christians, the Quran says Jesus was born of a virgin and worked miracles. It does say that he was switched with another at the cross, but it does validate the cross and a sacrifice there in relation to Jesus. So there should be some respect by muslims for western theology if taken soley on the basis of Koranic surah or ayat emphasis alone. But regrettably there is not.

Point two, the quran has never been nor ever will be a peaceful book. History of the prophet proves this point. When he started in Mecca he preached "O you who believe! Obey Alah and obey the messenger and those of you who are in authority" Surah 4:59. This theme continued until they got tired of hearing about how Allah was gonna get them if they did change thier ways (sounding familiar?). So they beat him up real good and sent him packing to Medina. There he gathered more followers and the message changed from Surah 2:62 and 109 to more like "Jihad is fighting anybody who stands in the way of spreading Islam. Or fighting anyone who refuses to enter into Islam" based on Surah 8:39.

While I agree that Islam is not all it says it is "peaceful" etc, it IS (Islam) a driving force of a great deal of very emotional people. And we ain't talking ethnicity here as it transcends national boundaries and even cultures.

[edit on 8/2/06 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

1) The Arabs are a pissed off people, they have been peons for years, they live in oil rich regions yet they can barely afford new turban cloth, yet their leaders/oppressors are filthy rich, set up by American administrations to favour US and other oil companies who also get stinkin' filthy rich. Yet the common Arab is still poor as F**K.
No excuse to be poor in a country that rich in oil, do you understand why they are mad? And then (from their POV) more propaganda (the cartoons) is spread making them and their god out to be completely nuts.

2) There are TWO sides to every story, don't be biased.
They are not the way they are because they are nuts, they don't kill for fun, they don't kill for religion, they do it because they are victims of powerful influential people who don't share their wealth.

3) "Don't let the propaganda masters rule your noggin' think for yourself."

1) And the wealth of Arabs is Americas fault how? I mean really, I have been to Saudi and Kuwait and seen the average folks, they ain't doing as bad as the people of India and you don't see them doing the stuff on the news lately. If the Saudi royalty and Kuwaiti royalty really cared about Islam and thier fellow countrymen as much they want the world to believe by sending money to "orphaned" suicide bomber children they'd step up and equalize the playing field. But they don't want to, they want to keep the money just like any true blue capitalist. And Iran isn't any better, where is the wealth there. They aren't selling to America but they sure are selling elsewhere.

2) I would direct your attendtion to the Quran to refute that testamony...read it lately? I have enough to comment intelligently on it.

3) My thoughts exactly, practice what you preach.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
You can't really relate either side in this problem to Nazism because that ideaology targeted everyone and anyone who was not of the "supreme" race.

Yes, both the American administration and the Islamic community are displaying parts of the Nazi idea. This is seen 'from the outside' because they don't like each other and want to demonize the opposition!

I think the Bush administration is pushing the world into the conflict! They are making statements and political moves that are enraging the islamic community while the islamic community is co-operating by showing how mad they can be. Thus portaying themselves as terrorists in the making.

This is a propaganda war which is rapidly escalating into a world conflict! Starting with America then on to Afganistan, Iraq, Israel, Syria, Iran, Europe, the African nations and now Cuba and Venezuala.

When will Russia nd China stand and be counted? I hope they don't, but if they do pray its with America!

NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Islam does not worship the same God as the Christians.

Allah had no son. Muslims do not believe that Jesus is/was the Son of God, only that He was a prophet. Like the Catholics, Muslims revere Mary.

The Islam god Allah is based on an old pagan god.

The Bible tells us that Abraham was commanded to sacrifice Isaac (as a test of Abraham's faith). Islam says no, it was Abraham's other son, Ishmael, who was to be the sacrifice.

Furthermore, if Christians and Muslims worshiped the same God, why would God tell Christians to turn the other cheek and to do harm to no one, and Muslims to go after the infidels? Kind of contradictory, you think?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Furthermore, if Christians and Muslims worshiped the same God, why would God tell Christians to turn the other cheek and to do harm to no one, and Muslims to go after the infidels? Kind of contradictory, you think?

Islam does not believe in killing the infidels; rather it believes in conveying the “message of peace”. The word “Islam” itself is derived from the Arabic word: “salam”, which means peace. Thus, the word that stands for the religion of God, Islam, it means the peace that can be attained in this life and in the life to come through submitting to God's will. Islam believes that all the prophets taught this very same idea of submitting to one God.

If Islam was simply killing and terrorizing, how could it ever become a world religion, if one man in Mecca originally preached it? Do you think that force can spread a religion and make it survive the vicissitudes of fourteen centuries? Right at this moment, in spite of all the hostile propaganda unleashed against Islam, it is the fastest growing religion, a fact acknowledged by friends and foes alike. You need to refer to the original sources of Islam, in order to know what it really is. The stereotypes, presented by the media about Islam, which might really be misleading, simply affect so many people.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by thawyze]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
what the hell does any of that have to do with nazi's in this post?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by spearhead
what the hell does any of that have to do with nazi's in this post?

they are/were all used as tools for the powers that be, to be to use to reorganize the world order after an economic collaspe??

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   

This is what I dont understand, why cant people see that WE are part of the problem?

American business/Government has put such a "heavy hand" on the middle east and has caused many conflicts to them. Many people realize this and have called for Jihad agenist us, they are not "terrorists" they are religious freedom fighters.

WE CANT STOP THIS. The movement is just too big and too strong. The only way we could stop it is to kill them all, witch would just be evil. Or we could reason with them and acknowledge that our government and Big Business has messed their world up for them.

It IS our fault, but not for the reason you think. It's our fault because we aren't Muslim. And this Islamic behavior of violence and persecution isn't new, it has been happening before the US was even a country.

Look at India in the 1400s when they were ruled by Islamic fascists (please don't mistake me to be saying all Islamic people are fascists). They were tearing the country apart and killing people who didn't convert. That (among other reasons) is why the Sikhs were formed, out of reaction to the militant, intolerant and violent rule of the Islamic imams.

This is relevant only to call BS on those people who try and blame the west for their mistreatment of the Middle East on all of these woes. It is deeper than that and if you think otherwise you are either naive, foolish or blind.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus

1) The Arabs are a pissed off people, they have been peons for years, they live in oil rich regions yet they can barely afford new turban cloth, yet their leaders/oppressors are filthy rich, set up by American administrations to favour US and other oil companies who also get stinkin' filthy rich. Yet the common Arab is still poor as F**K.
No excuse to be poor in a country that rich in oil, do you understand why they are mad? And then (from their POV) more propaganda (the cartoons) is spread making them and their god out to be completely nuts.

2) There are TWO sides to every story, don't be biased.
They are not the way they are because they are nuts, they don't kill for fun, they don't kill for religion, they do it because they are victims of powerful influential people who don't share their wealth.

3) "Don't let the propaganda masters rule your noggin' think for yourself."

1) And the wealth of Arabs is Americas fault how? I mean really, I have been to Saudi and Kuwait and seen the average folks, they ain't doing as bad as the people of India and you don't see them doing the stuff on the news lately. If the Saudi royalty and Kuwaiti royalty really cared about Islam and thier fellow countrymen as much they want the world to believe by sending money to "orphaned" suicide bomber children they'd step up and equalize the playing field. But they don't want to, they want to keep the money just like any true blue capitalist. And Iran isn't any better, where is the wealth there. They aren't selling to America but they sure are selling elsewhere.

2) I would direct your attendtion to the Quran to refute that testamony...read it lately? I have enough to comment intelligently on it.

3) My thoughts exactly, practice what you preach.

Well...

1947-48: U.S. backs Palestine partition plan. Israel established. U.S. declines to press Israel to allow expelled Palestinians to return.

1949: CIA backs military coup deposing elected government of Syria

1953: CIA helps overthrow the democratically‑elected Mossadeq government in Iran (which had nationalized the British oil company) leading to a quarter‑century of repressive and dictatorial rule by the Shah, Mohammed Reza Pahlevi.

1960s: U.S. unsuccessfully attempts assassination of Iraqi leader, Abdul Karim Qassim.

1963: U.S. supports coup by Iraqi Ba'ath party (soon to be headed by Saddam Hussein) and reportedly gives them names of communists to murder, which they do with vigor.

1967‑: U.S. blocks any effort in the Security Council to enforce SC Resolution 242, calling for Israeli withdrawal from territories occupied in the 1967 war

973‑75: U.S. supports Kurdish rebels in Iraq. When Iran reaches an agreement with Iraq in 1975 and seals the border, Iraq slaughters Kurds and U.S. denies them refuge. Kissinger secretly explains that "covert action should not be confused with missionary work."

1978‑79: Iranians begin demonstrations against the Shah. U.S. tells Shah it supports him "without reservation" and urges him to act forcefully. Until the last minute, U.S. tries to organize military coup to save the Shah, but to no avail.

1980‑88: Iran‑Iraq war. When Iraq invades Iran, the U.S. opposes any Security Council action to condemn the invasion. U.S. soon removes Iraq from its list of nations supporting terrorism and allows U.S. arms to be transferred to Iraq. At the same time, U.S. lets Israel provide arms to Iran and in 1985 U.S. provides arms directly (though secretly) to Iran. U.S. provides intelligence information to Iraq. Iraq uses chemical weapons in 1984; U.S. restores diplomatic relations with Iraq. 1987 (war on terror is bs!)

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.zmag.org...

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Tasketo]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To the pro old testament, anti-koran people:

So the Koran is an evil document eh?

Pick a baddy, any baddy and compare.

Bias knows no bounds.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

To the pro old testament, anti-koran people:

So the Koran is an evil document eh?

Pick a baddy, any baddy and compare.

Bias knows no bounds.

It'll take me a bit but I am working on refuting this entire website you mention. Take heart as I will do it from both a historical stand point and a biblical one. It is just going to take me a bit of time as I am sure it took awhile to build it.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Anything you can do to try and make the bible look clean compared to the koran, can be reversed as well from the point of view of a muslim comparing the koran to the bible.

To accept any differences is pure bias plain and simple.

I am not muslim, I renounced roman catholicism, I take no sides, but I know bias when I see it, if you were born a muslim you would be defending the koran with equal vigor.

Nothing but a bunch of propaganda, I hope you folks takes some lessons from what Hitler and Stalin did to fool their people, they thought they were right too, as well as folks in their own countries believe they are right.

Being on the 'good side' depends wholly on where you live, that is a fact.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Anything you can do to try and make the bible look clean compared to the koran, can be reversed as well from the point of view of a muslim comparing the koran to the bible.

To accept any differences is pure bias plain and simple.

I am not muslim, I renounced roman catholicism, I take no sides, but I know bias when I see it, if you were born a muslim you would be defending the koran with equal vigor.

Nothing but a bunch of propaganda, I hope you folks takes some lessons from what Hitler and Stalin did to fool their people, they thought they were right too, as well as folks in their own countries believe they are right.

Being on the 'good side' depends wholly on where you live, that is a fact.

Nah. There is a saying that goes "if you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything".

And I do understand some (not all) of Islam based on a course I took at Hurlburt Field Florida at the Special Operations School called Middle East Orientation Course (MEOC) that had key note speakers from the University of Islamic Studies in Cairo. I also took a hard look at both the Quran and books written by Islamic scholars. I have also interacted with both "secular" muslims and traditional muslims (bedouin) extensively while in Kuwait and Saudi. So I think I have a pretty good grasp on what I am saying. But thanks for trying anyway.

Lastly, I am not going to defend God in relation to the site I mentioned, I will be offering an alternative view and scripture (provided there is such) to support that view.

[edit on 10/2/06 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
OneGodJesus said:

Nah. There is a saying that goes "if you stand for nothing you'll fall for anything".

Well, I'll say, If I stand for nothing, I risk nothing.

Thanks for trying

[edit on 10-2-2006 by Toadmund]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
World War 3 and possibly the apocalypse here we come. This will not be pretty.

By the way, I had the same thoughts on all this rioting that is going on. This will be an interesting time to be alive.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I do not understand how you tie in the American Capitalism conspiracy in with a caricature published in a paper in Denmark. Was Exxon behind it? or was it GE? or Boeing? Was it the dissatisfaction Syrians felt against the US for what a Danish paper printed? I do not see the connection.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It seems that the Arab world is in a worst situation that pre-WWII Germany. It seems more like the Arab world is in the Crusaders age with modern world weaponry. That is scarier and, in my view, more accurate portrayal of the situation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join