It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Almost like pre war Germany

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

In 1945, the anti-Nazi German pastor Martin Niemoller wrote the following:

"First they came for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me."

After taking a good look at the world news over the past few days, the Islamic religion is starting to act a lot like pre war Germany.

The Islamic followers are burning and killing anyone who disagrees with their way of thinking, just like the Nazi party did in pre war Germany.

All over a stupid cartoon.

They are preparing for war, intimidating the weak and eliminating those who disagree, and it does not matter what religion you are Catholic, Judaism, Buddhism, or if you live in Europe, Asia or the Americas what ever you are on the list, remember we are infidels !

Christians nearly everywhere in the Arab and Muslim worlds are usually second-class citizens at best and terribly treated at worst.

The Taliban Islamic regime in Afghanistan blew up the unique Buddhist sculptures in their country because they didn't want even a trace of a non-monotheistic faith to survive in an Islamic country.

About a million non-Arab and non-Muslim men, women and children have been slaughtered by the Islamic regime in Sudan.

Nigerian Christians are periodically murdered by Islamic mobs.

And regarding Jews, Andrew Sullivan writes in this week's Time:

"The Arab media run cartoons depicting Jews and the symbols of the Jewish faith with imagery indistinguishable from that used in the Third Reich."

This famous statement can be updated for Europeans:

First they came for Israel, and we didn't speak up because we weren't Jews. Then they came for Lebanon's Christians, and we didn't speak up because we weren't Maronites. Then they came for America, and we didn't speak up because we weren't Americans. Then they came for Sudan's blacks, and we didn't speak up because we weren't Sudanese blacks. Then they came for us, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for us.

I hope and pray that the free world wakes up and takes action before its to late. GBA!

www.jewishworldreview.com...

Freedom of speech under attack

when non-Hindus eat hamburger or steak. They do not demand that everyone abide by the strictures of Hinduism and avoid words and deeds that Hindus might find upsetting.

The same is true of Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Mormons: They don't lash out in violence when their religious sensibilities are offended. They certainly don't expect their beliefs to be immune from criticism, mockery or dissent.

But radical Muslims do.

Freedom of the press, the marketplace of ideas, the right to skewer sacred cows: Militant Islam knows none of this. And if the jihadis get their way, it will be swept aside everywhere by the censorship and intolerance of sharia.

seattlepi.nwsource.com...

Inside the mosque: an academy for holy war

Vikram Dodd
Wednesday February 8, 2006
The Guardian

www.guardian.co.uk...

Reda Hassaine can remember the moment he realised the Finsbury Park mosque was turning from a rather boring place of worship into an academy for violent jihad. It was when he saw young men sleeping on carpets inside the mosque, using its offices as bedrooms.

They were treated to a gruesome form of night-time entertainment: "They would watch videos promoting violent jihad, after the last prayers of the day, after sunset

[edit on 8-2-2006 by SIRR1]

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Mod Note: Surround your snippet and link to an external source with these new tags:
[ex] --> Begin external source content
[/ex] --> End external source content

[edit on 8-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i agree....do b honest i really do think WWIII is right around the corner....

just a matter of time............

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Well, doesn´t it strike you as odd the way the media have been all over this?

This might just be another way for ´The Allies´to position themselves in such a way that invading Iran will be approved on a global scale.

Also don´t forget that countries which are predominantly inhabited by people who are Muslim are usually ´third world´countries (ok not all of them), and very easily manipulated into forming a front against the ´evil´ west just because

a) It says so in their holy book the Koran that any infidel can be killed without concequence
b) All the news they get is for 99% coming from their local Imam.
c) They do whatever their Imam or spiritual leader tells them, not only out of respect, but for fear of not going to heaven.

Besides religion in those type of countries (Like Afghanistan) what else is there?

They have a blind faith in their religion, and it does come first before anything, even family.

If anyone makes fun of it, they lash out. (Remember Rushdie?)

I´m quite sure that a lot of hatred is preached by the Imams, even though the Koran is supposidly preaching Love, Peace and Brotherhood.

Now they are all over this cartoon scandal because it is a great way to prove the west is indeed evil. It may cause some instability if this further escalates though. Hey, maybe Nostradamus will be right with his prediction of a third world war ´somewhere´between 2006 and 2012.

In any case any religion which is too fanatic is by definition not a religion of love.

Praise Buddah.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Funny, at first I thought your were writing about the Bush regime.
I see nazi's there too.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A 100 years ago, the world was a very large place. Travel was slow and communication even slower. Islam had room and opinions didnt matter because they werent heard.

Today the world is tiny, its the size of a computer to be exact. When a intolerant group of people (Radical Muslims) have the ability to monitor everything that may offend them and monitor it instantly problems arise.

I dont know that Islam as a collective is purposefully gearing for war to take over the planet, but there are certainly very powerful elements of Islam that is. Iran states its desire to dominate the non believers daily. They dont even try to hide it.

Here is an actual quote from a co founder of CAIR:

"Those who stay in America should be open to society without melting, keeping Mosques open so anyone can come and learn about Islam. If you choose to live here, you have a responsibility to deliver the message of Islam ... Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." - Omar Ahmad

So there is truth to what you say, an some radical Muslims dont even try to hide their intentions.

Hitler was a convict and a failed artist before he became leader of a country and made his attempt at world domination. The Islamic radicals that share Hitlers dreams today are already in power. That petrifies me.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I dont know that Islam as a collective is purposefully gearing for war to take over the planet, but there are certainly very powerful elements of Islam that is. Iran states its desire to dominate the non believers daily. They dont even try to hide it.

That´s the point, it is in the Koran that it is their duty to do so..

I´ll be damned if I know exactly where, but I´ll search and post later.
With all due respect, The Koran has some scary stuff in it which can be easily interpreted as a license for war.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
From www.hti.umich.edu... :

(2.98) Whoever is the enemy of Allah and His angels and His apostles and Jibreel and Meekaeel, so surely Allah is the enemy of the unbelievers.

(2.191) And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

(3.131) And guard yourselves against the fire which has been prepared for the unbelievers.

(4.18) And repentance is not for those who go on doing evil deeds, until when death comes to one of them, he says: Surely now I repent; nor (for) those who die while they are unbelievers. These are they for whom We have prepared a painful chastisement.

(5.33) The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement,

(8.14) This-- taste it, and (know) that for the unbelievers is the chastisement of fire.

(8.65) O Prophet! urge the believers to war; if there are twenty patient ones of you they shall overcome two hundred, and if there are a hundred of you they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they are a people who do not understand.

(8.69) Eat then of the lawful and good (things) which you have acquired in war, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

...and that´s just after a five minute search.

And kill them wherever you find them

Slightly out of context maybe, but still scary stuff.

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> Mod Note: Surround your snippet and link to an external source with these new tags:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.
Malcolm X, Malcolm X Speaks, 1965

In other words... Islam wasn't looking forward, to be intimidated. The west is looking for the violence the media is preaching it, so they get the west to hate, misguide and misconceive about the Islam. This is all so the Bush administratives get a shorter leash from the world to get in and take out Iran. To he honest, what pissed me off the most is and also made me think, if the newspaper companies knows islam was going to react how they did why, republish the comic? It makes no sense its like they were looking for a fight.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

CAIRO/JAKARTA, February 8, 2006 (IslamOnline.net & News Agencies) – Muslim scholars urged Wednesday, February 8, Muslims protesting against Danish cartoons mocking Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) to stop violent rallies and display restraint.

“Violent protests will really get us where our enemies want us to be so that we are looking to the world as a bunch of emotional, uncontrollable, and violent people,” Maher Hathout, director of the Islamic Center of Southern California and senior advisor of the Muslim Public Affairs Council, told IslamOnline.net on the sidelines of the Cairo-hosted 9th Conference of the Islamic Organization for Medical Sciences (IOMS).

Read the rest here

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I agree, don't be so biased, or else you fall into the propaganda trap.
Our 'ye olde testament', has a lot of bad suggestions in it as well, not just the Koran.
Look at both sides, was it not GWB that has been pushing christianity?

The Arabs are a pissed off people, they have been peons for years, they live in oil rich regions yet they can barely afford new turban cloth, yet their leaders/oppressors are filthy rich, set up by American administrations to favour US and other oil companies who also get stinkin' filthy rich. Yet the common Arab is still poor as dirt.
No excuse to be poor in a country that rich in oil, do you understand why they are mad? And then (from their POV) more propaganda (the cartoons) is spread making them and their god out to be completely nuts.

There are TWO sides to every story, don't be biased.
They are not the way they are because they are nuts, they don't kill for fun, they don't kill for religion, they do it because they are victims of powerful influential people who don't share their wealth.

That's one part of the puzzle.

If you were them, what would you do if your life stank and your country was invaded by rich dudes in lockstep with leaders who only care about their personal wealth?

There is more to the story than just religion and cartoons, try digging a bit deeper into the real problem, and don't let the propaganda masters rule your noggin' think for yourself.
(not directed to anyone in particular)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
Well, doesn´t it strike you as odd the way the media have been all over this?

This might just be another way for ´The Allies´to position themselves in such a way that invading Iran will be approved on a global scale.

It could just as easily be a way for Iran to try to take the heat off of itself, by giving the world something else to pay attention to. Someone, somewhere is stirring this mess up. Just as you think that it is going to settle down something is done to make it flare up again.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by JIMC5499]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
we also have to focus on Germany as well they have the same unemployment rate as they did pre WWII and it close to the same situation of that time.and i only give it one terrorist or riot situation before they start goose stepping all over the place again

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nycnemesis
we also have to focus on Germany as well they have the same unemployment rate as they did pre WWII and it close to the same situation of that time.and i only give it one terrorist or riot situation before they start goose stepping all over the place again

This made me laugh. Goose stepping.

I wouldn´t worry about Germany, I believe they have learned their lesson.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
definately problems arising!

The bush administration is gearing up for an invasion.
They certainly know how to stir the Islamics into a frenzy.... so everyone will support them in their quest for global domination.

Ive noticed Bush has been preaching the word of god lately with all his other chumps,praying and what have you saying what god is telling him what to do. Only really started with the god crap when Islam stood up.

But one contradictory fact is that the president and his band of power hungry generals all go to the Bohemian Grove for two weeks to pray, shag each other and then sacrafice the kidnapped children (from around the country) to that pagan god Molok.

As far as i'm concerned that's all anti-god stuff yet he still gets on TV and tells the world its gods will that we should "liberate" all these nations that don't seem to want to be liberated!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   

The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.

..................................Geublers, Minister for Adolf Hitler

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
I agree, don't be so biased, or else you fall into the propaganda trap.
Our 'ye olde testament', has a lot of bad suggestions in it as well, not just the Koran.
Look at both sides, was it not GWB that has been pushing christianity?

The Arabs are a pissed off people, they have been peons for years, they live in oil rich regions yet they can barely afford new turban cloth, yet their leaders/oppressors are filthy rich, set up by American administrations to favour US and other oil companies who also get stinkin' filthy rich. Yet the common Arab is still poor as dirt.

This is what I dont understand, why cant people see that WE are part of the problem?

American business/Government has put such a "heavy hand" on the middle east and has caused many conflicts to them. Many people realize this and have called for Jihad agenist us, they are not "terrorists" they are religious freedom fighters.

WE CANT STOP THIS. The movement is just too big and too strong. The only way we could stop it is to kill them all, witch would just be evil. Or we could reason with them and acknowledge that our government and Big Business has messed their world up for them.

This is what Bin Laden offered us. Why the hell didnt we take it? Because of Business, American/Western/"Christian" business.

All im saying is that the current movement in the ME is indeed justified considering the circumstances. We cant fight violence with violence, that only creates more violence, so we need to listen and reason, this is our only hope of pease with out suppression.

mod edit: language cleanup from original post
Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I solemny believe in nature and the way it goes about things.
Think about it!
Nature is always moving on and modernising, what we have here is a mix of 2 cultures 1 advanced ( THE WEST) and 1 not ( THE MIDDLE EAST) which still very much lives in the past.
Guess who will survive!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I was watching harball tonight and they showed footage of todays rioting. In one of the scenes the crowd was doing the "heil hitler" move. I couldnt beleive my eyes.

Note, these were the same protestors who attack the british embesey today.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tasketo
This is what Bin Laden offered us. Why the hell didnt we take it? Because of Business, American/Western/"Christian" business.

Eh, no. Because Bush (or Cheney) said: "We do not negotiate with terrorists". At least that´s the official reason.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Offically, you are right.

But offically its dumb, its not like he was trying to negotiate ransom. He was calling for peace. Who else in the islamic world and world wide can do a bigger job at stopping terrorism/jihad other than Bin Laden himself? Who?

Im pretty sure the average American citicen would have agreed if they even realized that the main reason of why there is even Jihad is our own Governments fault.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Tasketo]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join