It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

blizzard for east coast this weekend

page: 8
0
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I am on the west side, and yeah, the Northside always gets more severe weather. Even the Tstorms are worse over there. Go figure.

I do hope for at least enough for my kids to sled on. All these hill beg for sledding!!!

Poor things were outside playing in the wet pretending it was snow.




posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
I am on the west side, and yeah, the Northside always gets more severe weather. Even the Tstorms are worse over there. Go figure.

I do hope for at least enough for my kids to sled on. All these hill beg for sledding!!!

Poor things were outside playing in the wet pretending it was snow.

Oh well. If your in the west it looks like your out of luck.
I can loan you a hill here in Jersey for this snowfall.



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Here's some weather cams for those interested in seeing if it's snowing in certain states.

www.rt66.com...



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So whats the final snow count for North Jersey im hearing so many different numbers from different sources



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stalemate
So whats the final snow count for North Jersey im hearing so many different numbers from different sources

No final yet. I'm on the ocean in south Jersey and we have an on/off rain flurry mix. Let's see what happens when that low finally hits the coast.



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stalemate
So whats the final snow count for North Jersey im hearing so many different numbers from different sources


at least 10" possibly more



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Poor things were outside playing in the wet pretending it was snow.


sorry to hear that... btw I wasnt calling you a liar... I just found that really hard to believe cause i know it has snowed there..
looks like it may snow a bit more there maybe you'll get lucky....
But living more south obviously it is hard to get much snow there anyways, but do not feel bad I live in ohio and the most we have had this year is 2 inches at one time, and that has only happened twice.



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It did snow here, it just didn't accumulate at all. It is too warm. Hasn't gone down to freezing. We may have some ice issues tonight. I wouldn't want to be out driving as black ice is possible

I grew up in IL, WI and Indy and we got snow. I loved it. I remember building an igloo in the blizzard of '78. That was a cool storm!



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by llpoolej
It did snow here, it just didn't accumulate at all. It is too warm. Hasn't gone down to freezing. We may have some ice issues tonight. I wouldn't want to be out driving as black ice is possible

I grew up in IL, WI and Indy and we got snow. I loved it. I remember building an igloo in the blizzard of '78. That was a cool storm!


yea if it had snowed more there last night you'd probably have some....

the presidents day storm 2 was great

wasnt born for the 78 blizzard



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I know the Chemtrail Issue has been covered in depth and many have concluded it is all just a hoax and not worth more research here at ATS 3especially if you equate it to weather modification.

109th Congress
H.R. 2995: Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005
www.govtrack.us...
www.govtrack.us...

109th Congress
S. 517: Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005
www.govtrack.us...
www.govtrack.us...

Weather Modification a Long-Established, Though Secretive, Reality
New legislation not designed to foster pleasant or productive weather, but planned as tool of weaponized weather control, already well tested and in use since 1976. Amateur and hostile weather-makers alike likely to lose their technology to the military.

by Mary-Sue Haliburton
Pure Energy Systems News
Copyright © 2005
www.pureenergysystems.com...

U.S. Military Wants to Own the Weather
By Leonard David
Senior Space Writer
posted: 31 October 2005
06:24 am ET
space.com...



I live in Austin Tx and on Thursday Feb 9th 2006 we were blanketed by the chemtrails, contrails,,,whatever you want to call them "condensation" Unfortunately I do not have a digital camera yet and could not record the event. I have not seen it so,,,what I call smokey in a long long time. The day started out clear and gradually became streaked with the trails.

Interesting thing, On Friday Feb 10th 2006 rain came and drizzled and drizzled and drizzled all day. What is sprayed above must come down I guess. The fascinating thing is it also dropped nearly 30 degrees in 1 hrs time.

Saturday Feb 11th 2006: Nice temperatures 51 degrees,,,not a cloud in the sky.


Points and Possible Objectives here at ATS:
If it has not already been done yet maybe we could have a pooling of factual weather data in the Fragile Earth section with personal photos and info of possible anomalous weather in their area...recordings of Chemtrail operations in their area mpg or jpg.



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
is there anychance this storm might go further north then expected. Im in VT they are only calling for 1-2 inches in my located with 6-12 accross extreme southern VT. but here we have had only 1 or 2 inches of snow on the ground for over a month now. and all january it rained. so some heavy snow would be nice.



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaso109
is there anychance this storm might go further north then expected. Im in VT they are only calling for 1-2 inches in my located with 6-12 accross extreme southern VT. but here we have had only 1 or 2 inches of snow on the ground for over a month now. and all january it rained. so some heavy snow would be nice.


odds are probably not... but it is possible, just not likely...
the storm is going north i think you mean further west



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lordsofchaos
at least 10" possibly more


Man, i hope your right. It hasnt even begun to snow here yet im getting really excited!



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
well,
looks like everyone's starting to take the storm seriously here in Hartford,
my girlfriend and i just did some shopping and the "Shaw's" & it was packed.
we just got back to campus and i parked the car and there was the "smell of snow coming" in the air, and that certain chill we snow lovers get in our bones when it's coming.
i love it!
im gonna stay up as late as i can
(on a saturday at college, thats pretty easy
)
i want to see these snow fall rates of 2-3 in/hr
and maybe some lightening.
my gf from long island's never heard of lightening and thunder in the winter so i really want her to see it




-untermir



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnterMir
well,
looks like everyone's starting to take the storm seriously here in Hartford,
my girlfriend and i just did some shopping and the "Shaw's" & it was packed.
we just got back to campus and i parked the car and there was the "smell of snow coming" in the air, and that certain chill we snow lovers get in our bones when it's coming.
i love it!
im gonna stay up as late as i can
(on a saturday at college, thats pretty easy
)
i want to see these snow fall rates of 2-3 in/hr
and maybe some lightening.
my gf from long island's never heard of lightening and thunder in the winter so i really want her to see it




-untermir


prolly wont be lightning will be thunder though



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ill keep the fingers crossed for lightening
but thunder will def put a little eatra into the ambience

awesome, awesome, frikin awesome

can you tell i love the snow?!



-untermir



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnterMir
ill keep the fingers crossed for lightening
but thunder will def put a little eatra into the ambience

awesome, awesome, frikin awesome

can you tell i love the snow?!



-untermir


i do too!!!! next weekend hopefully will be our storm..



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   
hey l0rds and all, its about 11:40 ish
and its started! (Hartford CT)
was flurrying like 10 min ago and it's picked up,
nothing intense yet
but stronger than flurries
i can't wait to see it in a few hours!

YIPIEE!


-untermir



posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnterMir
hey l0rds and all, its about 11:40 ish
and its started! (Hartford CT)
was flurrying like 10 min ago and it's picked up,
nothing intense yet
but stronger than flurries
i can't wait to see it in a few hours!

yea about 3 or 4 hours it will really be flyin... its only getting stronger]


YIPIEE!


-untermir



posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
in a matter of minutes the flurries busted out into a strong shower,
ground was coated in like 10-15 min... it's coming down nice and hard...
now to go have fun in the snow!

its 1:10 ish and it's only getting stronger
and winds have picked up too



YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


-untermir



new topics




 
0
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join