It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New home strange things happening- please help!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I bought a condo that was haunted,me and wife just played along for a while till things got way too scary,my faughter tumbled down stairs twice!,so we put up a for rent sign,I collect rent by mail,I have not been back since,my hair literally stood on end

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Have you more details on the haunting ? When did it happen Where abouts is the condo?(obviously not the address lol

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Oldtimer2

Start a new thread on your condo haunting. I want to hear more. Did your dad think he was pushed down the stairs by an unseen force?

Peace

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hello There!

You said that this wasn’t the first that you have experienced such things. In my opinion I believe that or you, or your husband or even both have, even unaware, the capacity to generate this kind of phenomenon.
Some times people with this capacity gave the proper conditions to the “spirits” (or whatever you decide to call them) to act in a lot of ways.
For example, some really strange things used to happen in my house like, the lights, the tv’s, the stereo and the microwave turning on and off by itself, glass shattering without any logical reasons, footsteps noises in empty places (and this wasn’t happening in just one house, we moved a lot in that period and this thing used to happen in every house) ; After some time of research we find out that my mother had the ability to create the conditions to let such things happen, we found help and she learn to control it. Its now almost 10 years that nothing unwanted happens.

I would suggest one book in particular to help you but i don’t know what is it’s name in English. (I’m Brazilian, so… sorry about my English
)

If you want the name of the book in portuguese is “Livro dos médiuns” or in a direct translation to English “Book of the Mediuns”

Good Luck / Boa Sorte

P.s. About the picture, don’t worry it’s just some cheap old picture inspired in some b class old movie

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Supay

My husband thinks that Its me that is creating the activity...because this stuff has followed us, or ME. I've seen sparkles, heard voices, had lights explode and just plain old wierd stuff abound. I think i must be really friggin chaotic- my energy, anyway: so yeah I DO need to learn how to control my energy, plain and simple. Its not a gift. It is a curse for me. I make people feel uneasy blah blah blah. I need answers. what is that book again?
BTW your english is fine! I'm american and my grammer isnt too great, so no worried in that department!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MerryMistressMarieThe current plan of action is to do a floor wash, sea salt borders, rose quartz in each room of the house. and more smudging, and incensing. We are not going to be here that long anyway.

Well, that's fine and dandy if it's the spirit of some new age freak, but if it's a demon you're gonna need something more powerful. Salt, quartz and smudging isn't gonna do a hill of beans. If it's a demon it will laugh at this.
I suggest buying a dozen small crucifixes, getting them blessed (along with some Holy Water). Place the crucifixes above the main entrances inside your home as well as over all windows Pour the Holy Water in a misting spray bottle and walk from room to room praying the Our Father, spraying the room wherever you feel need.
I had a poltergeist in my toy/hobby room that was moving my collection around and knocking things off shelves. He only made himself known when I talked about him to friends. If I forgot about him, nothing would happen, but all I had to do was mention him and sometime that week he'd start up his old tricks again. I had alot of weird stuff happen, so I finally bought a bunch of tiny silver crucifixes (blessed) and some Holy Water from Lourdes. He hasn't acted up since.
Demons hate religious items. Anything that glorifies God will totally repel them. Skip the rock and the salt; all that will do is amuse him...he might even let you think it worked just to play with you.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well it looks like this one has been covered quite well.Good I need to focus my attention elsewhere now anyhow,though this is an interesting thing about the picture a reverse negative sounds interesting wonder if the boys over on the amityville horror pic thread read this here?

Wait a minuit I am one of those guy's..lol
Hey Derek you there? Super,how bout you?

What do you think on this pic?

Later Scarecrow.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
MerryMistressMarie,

I tried to find a website where you could download the book i mentioned in my first post.

In this site you can download it in english but they aren't available yet:

www.telma.org.br...

And i found this book store in london where you can purchase the book

www.spi-london.com...

These books are of religious content and i'm only suggesting you to read it because it worked for me.

They consider this book "A BOOK ON MEDIUMS" (yeah this is the correct name in english :lol
a little advanced and i personally recommend you to first read the "THE SPIRITS' BOOK" that is a book of questions and answers (it's quite a quick literature but it will help to understand some o the expressions you'll find in the Mediun's book).

Good Luck / Boa Sorte

Supay

top topics

<< 1   >>

join