It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Banner broken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hello, i was wondering if the banner on the top of the page is broken?

I just get a advert from classmates.com asking what year i graduated in.

Is this just me or is everyone having this trouble.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Now that you mention it, I am getting the same thing right now. Hasn't effected my abililty to get around, just curious.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Yep...

It looks to be stuck on that same advert, however Skeptic does seem to be on the bored so I am sure he'll be fixing it.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Check out that dude's hair.

It's somewhere between a mullet and a mane.

Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
We're getting cranked up with a new provider of network ads, advertising.com.

For the first day or so, we'll be seeing the same ad while they quantify our traffic and reach.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Does this mean we will no longer be seeing the one that tells us the most recent replied posts, or will that return afterwards?

Good to hear that people are interested in advertising on this board though, you lot must be doing something right.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by picklewalsh
Does this mean we will no longer be seeing the one that tells us the most recent replied posts, or will that return afterwards?

If I may throw in a couple of comments that are vaguely relevant here, the recent posts block often appears where the google ads come up (quite interesting trying to use the middle mouse button and scrolling through it in such a tiny area...) I'm using FF, just installed 1.5 but it happened before that as well (I can't remember which version I was using before though.) I know this is something that might've been better suited to the gripe button, but I figured I'd post it here in case anyone else had the same issues.

Also, I was wondering if it'd be too difficult to get the recent posts block "permanently" fixed somewhere. I know real estate's expensive on this site, but the MyATS button doesn't work quite the same as that block, and it's great having that real quick overview without having to try and remember which threads you've posted to. Just a thought...

Good luck with the new ad server

Edit: I won't change the above, but I meant that the MyATS isn't as convenient as having the links there at the top of the page--it does have the same functionality though.

[edit on 2/8/2006 by MCory1]

new topics

top topics

join