It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pete Doherty Faces Sentencing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

BBC Article

Babyshambles singer Pete Doherty is to be sentenced by a London court after admitting possession of heroin.

The 26-year-old, currently remanded in custody at Pentonville Prison, will appear before Ealing Magistrates Court.

The performer was arrested by plain clothes police officers in Whitechapel, east London last Thursday.

It's about time too! I can't stand that idiot.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
He's a prat. Had talent but has wasted it on self-indulgence. His fans are just as prattish as him. Funny that.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well said, I couldn't agree more. He's a disgrace to music.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I think he's been setup by Kate Moss's people, to try and get back at him.

But yeah he is a fool!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Maybe if he didn't sell so many pictures of himself taking drugs to the tabloids he wouldn't be in this mess.

Moron.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I wonder what sentence the 'average joe' would have got, given the same charges...

I'm continually fustrated and amazed by Doherty: his music speaks to me, I'm a fan of his music, and admire him for that...but anyone with a crack and heroin addiction is most likely going to be a tit, and Pete proves it on an almost daily basis. He does great things, but more and more they seem to be outweighed and overshadowed by bad.

Its fustrating as a music fan to see someone with so much potential so aparently hellbent on going down the drain. I'll probably be suprised if he lives longer than Keith Moon.

top topics

join