It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the "Black box" real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The black box is supposed to be able to remove gravity for the area it is around. Is it out there?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i thought a black box was the flight recorder in aircraft?

if this is a different type of black box some links or extra info would be nice....

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:12 PM
link   
yes the black box is suposed to be a flight recorder and it is in actuality bright orange.

who

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Tealc, maybe you are slightly confused, as stated "black boxes" (which yes, they are actually orange) is used to record all data on aircraft.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i am not confused i know what the black box is i have seen them.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:22 PM
link   
And, black boxes also are built to withstand alot of beating, in case the plane crashes, it will be intact and functional so it can be used to find out what went wrong.

Another suspicious factor of 9/11: the three black boxes of the planes that hit the WTC and pentagon were all not recoverable. Interesting, neh?

Black boxes have survived being underwater in sea water for long periods of time, they survived firey crashes that almost disinitgrated the airplane they were in, yet all three didnt make it in this case? Hmmmmm

Anyway, i dunno anything about a black box that #s with gravity. Just the one in planes.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Don't they have them in cars too? I got a little gray box sitting in my corvette behind the radio.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willcall
Don't they have them in cars too? I got a little gray box sitting in my corvette behind the radio.

Sounds like you have a 97 or newer C5 Corvette. There is a crash box that records data in the event of a crash that causes the airbags to deploy.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Are very durable,and sometimes somewhat rough,but shaving them makes things work more smoothly.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
And, black boxes also are built to withstand alot of beating, in case the plane crashes, it will be intact and functional so it can be used to find out what went wrong.

Black boxes have survived being underwater in sea water for long periods of time, they survived firey crashes that almost disinitgrated the airplane,

Why don't they make the damn planes out of the same stuff they make the black boxes from if they're so good at surviving crashes?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by uNBaLaNCeD
Are very durable,and sometimes somewhat rough,but shaving them makes things work more smoothly.

YIKES! I am scared that I caught on to that reference so quickly.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Black boxes have survived being underwater in sea water for long periods of time, they survived firey crashes that almost disinitgrated the airplane they were in, yet all three didnt make it in this case? Hmmmmm

Not to mention the black box from the shuttle.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I have a friend who was in the Air Force. He told some stories 10+ years ago about the Stealth Fighter and Stealth Bomber having a black "gel" cube installed that created an anti-gravity pocket around the cockpit. I found this link that might describe remnants of an F117A crash..
www.enigmas.org...
Hope this helps.

[Edited on 7-10-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Didn't scientists attribute some of these skull shapes to, for lack of a better term, forced growth or head binding?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Why don't they make the damn planes out of the same stuff they make the black boxes from if they're so good at surviving crashes?

Ive asked myself that same damn question! You would think, but then again, the stupidity of engineers and airplane makers......... sigh.

Better yet, why dont they make planes from the same stuff Mohammed Attas passport was made from?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight. Black boxes are actually safety orange, and they also defy gravity.

Leveller, you are bad. Go to bed without desert! No pie for you!

new topics

top topics

join