It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any prophecy that predicts a war between Christianity and Islam?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, wasn't one of the 9/11 bombers either born or educated in Germany? If that was the case, then that could be something to worry about, but I would have thought that 9/11 and 7/7 would have put people off Islam, but who knows?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex
If I remember correctly, wasn't one of the 9/11 bombers either born or educated in Germany? If that was the case, then that could be something to worry about, but I would have thought that 9/11 and 7/7 would have put people off Islam, but who knows?

You would think so, but apparently the attacks on 9/11 increased the number of conversions to Islam; and that was in America no less! Islam got the ultimate advertising and mosque attendance spiked. I guess a lot of crazys wanted to sign up after that. Perhaps they 'admired' the absolute faith devoid of reason, behind the Muslim attacks. I suppose the devil is clever in his tactics. Ultimately however he will fail. I don't think the devil even really knows which of his servants will win the 'crown' of antichrist. He just keeps trying. I think the part he likes best about it is the slaughter of Jews and christians, since they represent God's plan on this earth.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe the mosques which got extra people were just having parties thanking Allah for 9/11. Allah is actually the Arabic equivalent of the Babylonian Bel in case your interested. Mohammed's tribe worshipped him as part of a a group of Gods, he even had a wife (Ishtar's Arabic equivalent). The name Abdullah was around for instance way before Muhammed appeared.

[edit on 11-4-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
benevolent tyrant////

Is there any prophecy that predicts a war between Christianity and Islam?

Hi Benevolent tyrant......
There are many prophecies regarding war in Turkey and Russia.......from various Saints and pious people.
After the war ....which will apperently last 5 or 6 months, Turkey will be destroyed........
Christianity will be as it was ............Constantinople will be given back to the greeks.....Saint Sophia the Church will re open as once was...

This will also be the time for the appearance of the Antichrist ....Also the Two Prophets who will warn the world of the coming chaos...

If you like, I can do a search and put them here.....I have aleady posted in the Prophecy and predictions section regarding various predictions....
IX
helen

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The prophecy pinpoints Turkey as the nation of the North, not Russia. The Russia as the backbone of Antichrist's empire is the result of cold war paranoia and a bone headed exegis which claims Meshech stands for Moscow, and Tubal is Tblisk. I believe a group of rabbis came with that one up when the Soviet Union was making life miserable for it's Jewish minorities. It's wrong though. Look at the former Soviet Republics of Azerbaijan, Kyrgystan, look at Syria,look at Lebanon,look at Iraq, look at Iran....all on the list of end of times nations who will form a coalition to try to snuff out Israel. What do they have in common? I think it's quite obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join