It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Man I feel for T-Bag. I wish the guy would catch a break. I'm glad Bellick got what was coming to him.

i know what you mean...

it looks like he may actually break free of his bonds (take a look at the preview for next episode, if you didn't see it before)...

i could tell "something" was going to happen with that woman during one of the last scenes...

i wonder what the big mystery is (as talked about in the preview)...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Can you imagine a debate between Scofield & Horatio? (CSI: Miami)

Everything they say is so dramatic, it'd be a laugh.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
sucre is going to be the only one who gets to Bolshoi Booze and across the border. Michael is going to have to go after Sarah and deal with the gov't agent. Linc and LJ will be stuck battling it out with the double agent within Linc's father's crew. T-Bag is going to tear off his hand and be stuck trying to get it reattached....again.

C-note? c-note...anyone ......beuhler....

and the crazy loon. what the hell ever happened to that guy?

good episode but a bit predictable on a few fronts. I totally forgot about the dad being the reason for all of this and, therefore, didn't see that coming. I do find it hard it a bit silly that Lincoln was framed so that the company could get to his dad and all the while, they had a moley moley moley within his dad's crew. why didn't they just take him out?

poor t-bag. he really got the crap pounded out of him. literally. and let that be a lesson to y'all. when there is 6 million dollars hidden in a man's poop, be wary of who you make sift the shXt

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Yeah they leave charachters hanging for episodes at a time.

Yeah C, the mole is something we'll just have to ignore. Another discrepancy in a long list. I would of assumed all family members of the convicts would of had their phones tapped, which I would was going to bring Sucre down. Guess not.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
the little things make it harder to swallow but entertaining nonetheless.

now we not only have the various prisoners on the run, with their respective quarry chasing them, we also have the guards and the money to follow. this is getting very broad in it's story lines. that can often lead to disaster.

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The crazy loon is headed towards Belgium! or something like that, But what he doesn't knoe is he's going down the Mississippi...lol I can't wait for next Monday! I wonder when were going to see that loon again?

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Big Night Tonight!

The Fall Finale is tonight. Scofield & Burrows seem to be in the thick of it while Bellick seems to be going down for the death of Geary. I was glad to see C-Note back into the swing of things last week but things did not fair to well.

Anyone set to watch the show tonight?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Mondays are a big night for me on the TV. I start at 8 with Dr Who on CBC, then it is over to Prison Break and finally Heroes over at Global. It is the longest period of time in the whole week where I'm in front of the TV.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yeah Heroes seems to be a big episode tonight as well.

Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday are my big television nights.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Countdown begins! 3:20 minutes to the Fall Finale! Can't wait!

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
These breaks in the schedule are beginning to become too much.

However, with the holidays approaching, I would hate to miss an episode. This is one show that I absolutely refuse to miss an episode. Have not, and will not.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
w0w, i felt bad for that warden...

i assume that that man had to cut off his hand???

this episode was okay...

i don't like how they solve the cliffhangers from previous episodes in the first seconds though (like how the cliffhanger was when the two brothers crashed into alex last episode and then how the border patrol came right away in this episode)...

do we know who that mysterious guy is who is with that asian guy???

and, sorry, i don't know the names of the people...

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yeah Bellick is getting a rough going over. Ironic that hes in Foxboro now.

I could see Kellerman flipping as soon as they all met up at the end of the episode, and damn I hope that Mahone is dead. He grinds my grits.

I liked Stacey Keach as the warden, so with the new guy in town, I am assuming Keach is no longer on the show.

A lot remains to be seen.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Belick requested foxboro, figuring he'd have it easy. That is why he's there. The stupidity of him accepting 25 years for a crime he didn't commit was a weak point last night. For starters, there is no evidence, other than the phone call. Second, when the crime was committed, he was at the hospital, being treated for a head wound. It would be very difficult to convict a man based solely on a phone call.

The other weakness last night was the predictablility factor. We know they are sending Scofield and Boroughs back to Foxboro. They broke out of that prison and Michael has the tattoos to get him out again. He'd wind up in another prison without a doubt. As soon as the border guards showed up last night my wife asked how they would get out of this jam and I said Kellerman. She thought I meant he would show up and create a rift between the two feds, allowing Scofield and Boroughs to escape. I explained that he was no longer working for the gov't and he now needed the prisoners to stay alive. Sure enough, the order to kill kellerman came thru.

It was entertaining and exciting but very predictable. In the coming episodes there will be a meeting between Scofield and Sarah and she will freak out when she sees Kellerman and Michael will say "no, sarah, he's with us" or something like that.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
C, cut it out!

I keep a blind eye to the obvious to leave myself on the edge of my seat!

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by chisslerI keep a blind eye to the obvious to leave myself on the edge of my seat!

I can't ignore the weaknesses but I am still on the edge of my seat. might be the stellar acting/directing or the fact that my son is a one man wrecking machine and he is usually running around while I watch the show.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I thought it was a very good episode, the bad part now is we have to wait untill January 22nd before we can watch a new episode. And of course, there was the predictability factor, and there still is. I mean we are going to see Sarah and Scofield meet up with Kellerman, she is going to freak out and blah blah blah. Anyways, I can't wait to see the new episodes!

Oh and by the way, it is Fox River and Foxboro

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Fox River, yes. My mistake.

January 22nd they return? Thanks for the info.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
fox river not foxboro. I'm a boob.

well, to tide us over between episodes we have the start of 24. Once that starts, the rest of the tv world becomes rather mundane.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Friday Night Lights can easily feed my addiction over the next few weeks. Although I do plan on giving this season of 24 a go. I've watched several reruns over the past few weeks, thanks to Crakeur, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the show.

I look forward to its premiere.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join