It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's just made man ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
after 10 years of researching the subject of UFO's, i have just come to the conclusion UFO's are man made.
When you look at the proof %99 of the pics are of flying disks not EBE's. If you look at cases like Roswell it was better just to say "there aliens" then really say "ohh we have intersella craft".

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
after 10 years of researching the subject of UFO's, i have just come to the conclusion UFO's are man made.
When you look at the proof %99 of the pics are of flying disks not EBE's. If you look at cases like Roswell it was better just to say "there aliens" then really say "ohh we have intersella craft".

While I agree maybe some sitings are possibly part of government black projects I think your statement is quite a wild accusation! I personally have never seen the inside of a flying disk, or been lucky enough to meet there pilots!

Could you also clear something up how would you confuse the siting of a flying disk with an Eben?

Also some links or some other info to back up your claim would be appreciated thanks!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
@Whiterabbit29

I like said its my conclusion, so i dont know where i can find links on that. As for wild claims,
what you dont agree that 99% of proof on the UFO phenomena are UFO pics in the sky ?
Please feel free to post pics of EBE's that have not been debunked on ATS countless times.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
10 years? ...

How about the UFOs that were seen all over the place in World War 2? Must have been Germans flying over the White House in the 1950s

American pilots were puzzled when they saw "foo fighters" flying at tremendos speeds... Must have been Russian. right?

You think humans have had gravity defying aircraft since at least the 1930's and 40s?

Basically, what your asking is "Do you believe aliens (exist, or) are visiting us". A question which has been beaten into the ground in this forum.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You know. UFOs are REAL. But, I don't think UFOs are from another Planet.

It's really silly how there's really so little to keep this whole ALIEN UFO thing alive. Take a look at the Serpo thread.

Yet, I guess some people really can sell anything to anyone.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
10 years? ...

How about the UFOs that were seen all over the place in World War 2? Must have been Germans flying over the White House in the 1950s

American pilots were puzzled when they saw "foo fighters" flying at tremendos speeds... Must have been Russian. right?

Whats to say the US did not just test UFO craft during the war ?
The Germans where far more advanced in propulsion systems then the allies, otherwise why ship in walter von braun?

I really think there is the degree of "Cause we the west cannot reproduce this technology" it does not exist or
is alien.

Please Unplugged by all means prove to me that UFO's are piloted by Aliens life

[edit on 7-2-2006 by helium3]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

@Whiterabbit29

I like said its my conclusion, so i dont know where i can find links on that.

Conclusions, are usually drawn from research, and evidence gathering. I was just asking you to post, some of the evidence that drew you to these conclusions.

As for wild claims,
what you dont agree that 99% of proof on the UFO phenomena are UFO pics in the sky ?

I would have no idea of the exact percentage of pictures that were genuinely of UFO's, and not hoax's, and for that matter, no idea of the percentage of these that were piloted by ET's

Please feel free to post pics of EBE's that have not been debunked on ATS countless times.

This wasn't what you stated or what I responded too, you said

When you look at the proof %99 of the pics are of flying disks not EBE's.

I was just wondering how you could confuse the two?

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Helium3, just curious, what country do you think was responsible for the ufo,s that was written about 3000 years ago in the bible , maybe it was the japs or chinese, you seem to think that ufo,s is recent news.In the 10 years you have been studying ufo,s you can,t have read much, or maybe you work for the system and trying to debunk?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
maybe it was the japs or chinese,

Hey If YOU wanna come across as a racist thats fine, but in the future dont make me look like one !!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
@ Whiterabbit29

When you look at the proof %99 of the pics are of flying disks not EBE's.

This is not a hard to understand, I will break it down for you. IF you look at all the UFO photos and videos there are all of UFO craft. Now on the after hand i have seen maybe 10 - 15 photos/videos of aliens or EBE's.
Now my conclusion was draw from that observation.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I too believe most if not all UFO's are man made. Why? I would suggest running a google search on Nikola Tesla and UFO. You'll find that Tesla had an idea for a electro-magnetic drive craft cack in the early 20th century. It was suppose to be propelled by rotating magnetic fields.

Now I'm sure we've all read the recent ATS thread in the Science and Technology Forum on Heim's theory and it states that a craft can be made to levitate and even jump into hyperspace by the use of a rotating magnetic field. Coincedence I don't think so. What their now doing is preparing us for our leap from this lonely little planet into interstellar civilization.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

new topics

top topics

join