It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran Trying To Start World War Three? - It's a setup...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
In Islam the Dome will be the seat of the Mahdi's rule. He will conquer Jerusalem in a white horse and rule for 7 years establishing a Caliphate in the fashion of the one which conquered Byzantium but was then destroyed in 1258, where all who don't follow Islam will be beheaded. He will be militarily undefeatable. He will (try to) kill the 144,000 Jews (or 70,000 depending on the Islamic Hadith) who follow the Dajjal (Antichrist). He will be aided by the prophet Jesus Christ who will make the World worship him as Allah's messenger. Allah will give him his power. In the final years of his rule he will have deadly fights with the Dajjal (and will be unable to defeat him, his sidekick Jesus will vanquish him supposedly) Who does this remind you of? Hint Hint:

Very, very interesting.

I'd like some links this information if you can provide them.

Notably, this self-proclaimed "Mahdi", which could be Iran's new president or Osama bin Laden, seems to fit the role of the "False Prophet":

Rev 16:13 (KJV) "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Rev 19:20 (KJV) "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Rev 20:10 (KJV) "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

I dare say that the False Prophet means a "False Mohammed" much the same as the Antichrist is a false Christ that appears as a Prince of Peace but is in fact the Prince of Darkness.

Mod Edit: Quoting Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Spirit of Truth, look up to the right of your screen, it says you have X# of u2u's. That's private messages, click on it.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We're in the mitts of WWIV right now!

THe Cold War was WWIII . History is moving faster now and these things are compressed.

It all started in the Great War WWI and all this multi-national violence is related to WWI.

The current war:WWIV is the China-Aligned Terrorist-Totalitarian Remnant War.

China is the AXLE of the Axis of Evil. It is the unseen hand behind all!

This can only end in a form of world government. It is the only way to contain such a threat. There will be no hot war in this round of WWI.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodebliss
We're in the mitts of WWIV right now!

THe Cold War was WWIII . History is moving faster now and these things are compressed.

It all started in the Great War WWI and all this multi-national violence is related to WWI.

The current war:WWIV is the China-Aligned Terrorist-Totalitarian Remnant War.

China is the AXLE of the Axis of Evil. It is the unseen hand behind all!

This can only end in a form of world government. It is the only way to contain such a threat. There will be no hot war in this round of WWI.

A very interesting point of view.

Devil's advocate here, do you think that other parts of the world may see the US as such? Axle of the Axis of Evil?

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Not a chance . They want to move to the U.S. and start a new life, marry and have lots of kids.

There is alot of evidence that when you see protests in China it is a mock demonstration made up of party cadre. In muslim countries it is the old Nazi gig, if you don't show up for the protest when it's over they come and burn your house down and massacre your family.

[edit on 3/5/2006 by bodebliss]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Compaired to the same old complacency?

"Oh, we'll fix the problem in 4 years."

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'd rather have complacency than be blown-up while trying to buy a junk food meal.

Or gunned down while trying to make a voter's choice between dumb and dumber.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoSteve85
Is the Middle East a powder keg much like the balkan powder keg leading to the world war 1? I think so anyone agree?

Certainly would agree with you here. Now who will serve as the assasin and really get things kicked off?

Iran is playing a game here with the west, the mullahs have their puppet in charge who is willing to spout off with remarks that suit their purpose. I think Iran is betting that their trade with Russia and China will keep those two out of any military action and will help them in terms of arms deals if any war with the west, being the US and Europe comes about.

They are also gambling that they can close the straits of hormuz and stop oil production from Iran and drive up the cost worldwide to a point that it will put a heavy burden on the west, one that will preclude a war against them. Also Iran has bin ladens son as well as other high ranking AQ people being held there and have been trained by Iran's Rev. Guard will be released to cause trouble in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Then there is the Iran connection with the cartoons and how they helped make up cartoons and put them out for the muslim world to get all incensed about.

Also something to consider, Iranians are mostly Aryans. They have a long history of hating Arabs. Iran funds hezbollah because it suits there purpose of keeping the Arabs fighting Israel. Israel and Iran had a very good relationship prior to the 79 Revolution, I think they fund hezbollah so they will keep getting Arabs killed. Plus it keeps them thinking Iran is their friend. A conspiracy for Iran to perhaps push out the Arabs and take control of the oil in the ME?? Well they are doing a good job of getting a presence in Iraq....

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Iran is not trying to start WWIII neither is the U.S. or any country.....it's the globalists and satanists....period.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by DIABOLIC888]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Thanks bud, but I think that stuff goes in the secret societies forum...unless of course you have any evidence, ie links, pics, etc...

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Nakash...

I'm afraid that what you're saying doesn't make sense to me. What good is all the gold going to do Iran if their country is being trashed? It makes more sense to me that they're trying to sabre-rattle and not look like a pushover. Iraq, remember, suffered under many years of sanctions - which had a big effect, despite the oil-for-food programme - and bombing raids every week which, defying the Geneva conventions, targeted, amongst other things, their fresh water delivery system.

Iran ... has perhaps signed a secret deal with it's Sunnis rivals in Saudi Arabia

Ok. The Saudis, as far as I know, are actually Wahhabi. Secondly, if they are rivals, why sign a deal? And what is the nature of this deal?

One nuclear bomb from a ship in the Atlantic could virtually shut down the ENTIRE U.S. economy with an EMP effect. The Arab states have been preparing for untold ages for when the Western economies collapse. They buy up all the Gold, they hoard all the oil, they foster extremely tight protectionist policies which makes them less dependant on trade and bolsters near immunity to crippling sanctions.

I'm not really sure, on a technical level, how wide-ranging EMP effects are. The US certainly conducted atomic underground tests within its borders for many years... but more to the point, as another poster here has said, it would be just asking for an attack.

As for the Arab states (and Iran is Persian - I believe they think there's a difference) 'hoarding all the oil', well, actually, this is partly what the whole nuclear argument is about. They say that they want to be able to SELL their oil and that therefore they want nuclear power so they can generate electricity. There is, as I understand it, a big difference between enriching for generating purposes and for weapons-grade. A recent CIA estimate suggested that Iran was at least 5 - 10 years away from getting a nuclear weapon.

-Iran's President is mentally ill. He doesnt care if Iran is destroyed as long as his General scheme doesn't faulter. That scheme is the destruction of the West and Israel, followed by an Islamic empire. Hear his predecesors own words (and he was "moderate" compared to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad) :

"If one day, the Islamic world is also equipped with weapons like those that Israel possesses now, then the imperialists' strategy will reach a standstill because the use of even one nuclear bomb inside Israel will destroy everything. . . .
It is not irrational to contemplate such an eventuality."
- Former Iranian President Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani

He might want to destroy Israel, but they have (in violation of the NPT) around 200 nukes which they acquired with US and UK help.

I would interpret your quotation frm Rafsanjani as being simply that if an Islamic ME country gets nukes, then there is a stalemate as an attack by the 'imperialists' means Israel gets nuked. This is no more and, indeed, no less, irrational than the standoff that the US and USSR had for years.

As for the link you posted, I'm afraid that all that fundamentalist end-times stuff is an approach I don't find terribly rational. Sorry to diss your sources and all that... I clicked on the link where it said Iran could produce 'dozens of nuclear warheads per year' and nothing happened. I'd hitherto heard a fairly convincing explanation of why it will be difficult for Iran to get warheads (the design of their reactor militates against it, apparently) and while I'm prepared to entertain another view, as the link didn't work I was left with a lot of vague rumour and little else.

I think the US is going to 'deal with' Iran this year, for many reasons.

1) Residual resentment of a country that stood up to the US and succeeded: they got rid of the old puppet Shah

2) to stop them creating an alternative oil market in euros

3) to make the ME safe for Israel (and continue the plan laid out in Rebuilding America's Defenses)

4) as a warning to other nations that might be stepping out of line (notably in South America.

Most of the wars that the US has fought over the last fifty years were started with 'manufactured incidents'. The Gulf of Tonkin incident in Vietnam, the kidnappings in Grenada, Gulf War 1, Gulf War 2 (manufactured evidence although no WMDs were found). This whole thing follows the pattern that established the idea that it was ok to invade Iraq. It's distressing to see everyone swallowing the absurdity whole without thinking, hey, they got me over the Iraq thing... not falling for THAT one again.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You missed the point. I merely said that it is not inconceivable that Iran already has nuclear weapons and is just squeezing an extra one. It might be baiting for war and preaparing to destroy America with a sneak attack. Their president already said he want's to wipe Israel off the map (he even claims to have spoken to a ghost). Maybe some of the Gulf states are into the plan and are stocking up for maximum benefit (ie: all the gold being bought by the Saudis and other Gulf states with money). Pakistan also already has EMP weapons according to the Pentagon btw, they are cheap and easy to make and quite effective. I didn't say Iran was stocking up the gold and oil either, but since their president is crazy he wouldn't really care about the retaliation if it benefited his grandiose Islamic scheme. Think he wouldn't care? These are the same people which used children as cannon fodder in the Iran/Iraq war.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join