It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran Trying To Start World War Three? - It's a setup...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The retort that a nuclear war will annihilate the earth and is therefore unthinkable and impossible is simply naive and unrealistic. This a self-deception for those who can not intellectually tolerate such an unpalatable thought as global nuclear war.

"There is profound error and harm in the disoriented claims of bourgeois ideologues that there will be no victor in a thermonuclear war."

- A.S. Milovidov, Russian Military Theorist

Russian war planners have long thought a nuclear war is both fightable and winnable. The Yamantau Mountain bunker being built, which the size of the U.S. Capitol beltway under the Ural Mountains, is enormously expensive. Why would cash starved Russia spend vast sums on such a nuclear war C3 center unless it had some intent to make use of it? And by the way, NO bunker busting bombs in the U.S. arsenal, even if 100 megaton warheads were used, will make a dent in the behemoth Russian bunker buried beneath a mountain.

www.globalsecurity.org...

Russia was, is and will continue to be planning a fatal nuclear surprise attack against the U.S.:

www.newsmax.com.../3/12/53227

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Sorry, I just don't agree. There are so many variables that you've left out, it's just not a logical or plausable thing for Russia to attempt. Not to mention the biblical rantings. The end has drawn nigh so many times, backed by biblical interpretations, and has never materialized. Then it's back to the drawing board to interpret a new apocalypse. It's kinda sad to see all these keyboard Nostradamuses reaching so wildly, presenting so much research, only to have the world keep turning. Better luck next time.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So Spirit what is the over/under on Iran attacking the Askariya shrine. Would be a deft strategic move to incite violence in Iraq, in order to distract us.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Do you realize the power of todays nuclear weapons? We are talking about bombs which are 100's if not 1,000's time worse than the ones dropped on Japan.

If there was a full scale nuclear war...there wouldn't be anything left. the air, ground, water, plants & animals would be polluted/radioactive. Most, if not all, animals would be dead along with plants. In other words, for all intents and purposes, the life forms on the planet would cease to exist.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thats pretty much it...

We will destroy the planet, one way or another. I was hoping global warming would just kinda bake us all, slowly but surely, but it looks like we may get the microwave.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Talk of Russia being the army in revelations makes little sense to me. The only country that has ever come even close to the numbers given in Revelation 9:16 "two hundred thousand thousand" 200 million man army is China.

For most of recorded history a 200 million man army was pure fantasy its really still one even for China at present. Consider the most prolific rifle on the planet the AK-47 in all its versions still only adds up to about 50 million rifles in the whole of the world. Even if China owned every one it wouldnt be close to being able to arm its in theory 200 million man army.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Might be of interest....

mensnewsdaily.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Interesting possible tactics those would no doubt cause large amounts of chaos and collateral damage.

But against the US, Israel and "parts of Europe" Iran would have no chance of winning. If they even used Bio or chemical weapons like that suggested Iran would be nuked. Heck even if the target Israel nuclear sites in the hope of spreading radiation I wouldnt be shocked if Israel use a nuclear strike on Iran. Israel on its own could turn Iran to dust if it came to WMDs

It would be one heck of a blaze of glory to go down in.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If that sounds like Iran's plan, it's a recipe for disaster...for Iran. Can you imagine Europe and the rest of the World standing by with Iran using WMDs on civilians (and possibly in Europe itself)? Will never happen. I bet even Russia would jump in the boat against Iran if they tried even a 10th of what that "plan". This war can be won through one way, and one way alone- propaganda. If Iran can align the world in favour of it's own view it can possibly win a major victory in at least one front, and cause the great clash of civilizations of Daniel Pipes and his ideologues. A war which would be bad for both sides (the West because it's economies are failing while Muslims have gigantic deposits of oil and Gold reserves which under war would make them economic superpowers, Muslims because they would lose the wars...and their resources).

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Sorry, I just don't agree. There are so many variables that you've left out, it's just not a logical or plausable thing for Russia to attempt. Not to mention the biblical rantings. The end has drawn nigh so many times, backed by biblical interpretations, and has never materialized. Then it's back to the drawing board to interpret a new apocalypse. It's kinda sad to see all these keyboard Nostradamuses reaching so wildly, presenting so much research, only to have the world keep turning. Better luck next time.

The Bible clearly indicates that the end times will occur when the anti-christ sets up his throne in the new temple. This will happen in Israel after the Muslim Dome of the Rock mosque is destroyed.

This hasn't happened yet.

According to the Bible, Russia still has an important role to play before this happens. I believe it's in Daniel where he talks about Gog and Magog - current day Russia. It's a widely debated passage though.

I believe the propechies are in Daniel 11.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Islam claims the Dome will be destroyed and rebuilt. Maybe you should look at the actual Dome than the temple remains....

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Islam claims the Dome will be destroyed and rebuilt. Maybe you should look at the actual Dome than the temple remains....

Ummm...

What?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
In Islam the Dome will be the seat of the Mahdi's rule. He will conquer Jerusalem in a white horse and rule for 7 years establishing a Caliphate in the fashion of the one which conquered Byzantium but was then destroyed in 1258, where all who don't follow Islam will be beheaded. He will be militarily undefeatable. He will (try to) kill the 144,000 Jews (or 70,000 depending on the Islamic Hadith) who follow the Dajjal (Antichrist). He will be aided by the prophet Jesus Christ who will make the World worship him as Allah's messenger. Allah will give him his power. In the final years of his rule he will have deadly fights with the Dajjal (and will be unable to defeat him, his sidekick Jesus will vanquish him supposedly) Who does this remind you of? Hint Hint:

13:1 And the dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was astonished and followed the beast. 4 Men worshipped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshipped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can make war against him?"

1I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, "Come!" 4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one.
Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

5When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart[a] of wheat for a day's wages,and three quarts of barley for a day's wages,[c] and do not damage the oil and the wine!"

7When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!" 8I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The expected Saviour of Islam.....scary isn't it? Also the Dajjal of Islam resembles Elijah and Jesus Christ, their Antichrist is our Christ (and his end of times witness).

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I was just curious what you meant by 'Maybe you should look at the actual Dome than the temple remains...."

Islam tuly is an evil cult. It's the complete antithesis of Christianity.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
E.T.'s, if you can read this, please get me off this planet. I live amongst people who actually believe primitive fairy tales, dreamed up by other men who said they were told by whatever "god" their tales relate to. They believe many different stories, and each are sure the one they believe is the correct fairy tale. They are convinced that everything is strictly planned out, and that the end is coming, because somebody on mushrooms thousands of years ago said so. The problem is they may actually make these end times a reality, because they believe it so strongly, and have made others their enemy, because they were told to do so by somebody on mushrooms thousands of years ago. If only they could see, on all sides, that the world could be such a great place if not for those ancient fairy tales. If only they would realize that the higher powers and planes of existence that be are too complicated for man to understand, are not as petty as humans, and do not need to be worshipped for their own powerhungry affirmations. They should just be acknowledged as people go about living while not intentionally harming others for no good reason. Instead people are going to bring about their own destruction, thanks to a bunch of ancient men on mushrooms, very sad. I want off this planet.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by 27jd]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ancient men on mushrooms? hehe

Mushrooms never hurt a fly. Some of the most entertaining stuff ever was conceived on hallucinagens, not just shrooms. take...Jimi Hendrix for example. Nobody is starting wars thanks to Hendrix, or the Beatles either.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
There's no problems with a little shrooming or acid now and again, just as long as you're artistic and don't try and convince people you are talking to god, some people may actually believe you, and your stories of multiple headed dragons wearing crowns which thousands of years later millions of people will believe and base their lives, and everybody else's around your trip, lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
How close is wwIII do you all think?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
E.T.'s, if you can read this, please get me off this planet. I live amongst people who actually believe primitive fairy tales, dreamed up by other men who said they were told by whatever "god" their tales relate to. They believe many different stories, and each are sure the one they believe is the correct fairy tale. They are convinced that everything is strictly planned out, and that the end is coming, because somebody on mushrooms thousands of years ago said so. The problem is they may actually make these end times a reality, because they believe it so strongly, and have made others their enemy, because they were told to do so by somebody on mushrooms thousands of years ago. If only they could see, on all sides, that the world could be such a great place if not for those ancient fairy tales. If only they would realize that the higher powers and planes of existence that be are too complicated for man to understand, are not as petty as humans, and do not need to be worshipped for their own powerhungry affirmations. They should just be acknowledged as people go about living while not intentionally harming others for no good reason. Instead people are going to bring about their own destruction, thanks to a bunch of ancient men on mushrooms, very sad. I want off this planet.

[edit on 23-2-2006 by 27jd]

Way to state your world view.

Considering how the UFO situation isn't very probable, you should consider suicide. It's a quick and easy way for you to be 'off this planet'.

There are lots of options to choose from.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Iran's president claims to have signed a secret deal with the "Mahdi". He has established Iran's primary goal to be the paving of the way for this Mahdi.His closest advisors are adamantly saying he could appear within the next 2 years. 2 years and I might see Antichrist. If it isn't a bluff of course. Iran is probably baiting for a war.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join