Is Iran Trying To Start World War Three? - It's a setup...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby
And so can the US. Our tech is better, we have more money, and we still have plenty of nukes. The only way this war could end, would be nuclear, complete anihalation of Russia. Also Russia would not dare nuke the US in the manner you speak of. They have experianced the effects of fallout first hand(chernobyl). The're scientists are well aware of the effects nuclear war would have on the planet. It would be devistating to say the least(you're into conspiricy stuff, think DU and Iraq). That's just one good reason as to why this woun't happen. There are plenty more.

I hate to say it, but its this very attitude that is the reason that it very likely WILL happen. A race of arrogant people who think they are invincable is a perfect target for wanna be world conquerers. I'll bet the Romans never thought it could happen either...........

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Figjam

I hate to say it, but its this very attitude that is the reason that it very likely WILL happen. A race of arrogant people who think they are invincable is a perfect target for wanna be world conquerers. I'll bet the Romans never thought it could happen either...........

Yep.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
So when are we going to see some aggresive actions. Does anyone really think the diplomatic path will work. Will Iran strike first or will the U.S.A and Israel strike first. How long do we have.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
If Russia initiated a Nuclear Attack on the US. (That is if, their Nuclear ICBM's actually Work.) It would be Global Destruction.

Please Remember, That The Russia Break apart republics also have as Well Nuclear Weapons. And they Don't See "eye to eye" with The Present Day Russians. Then You add Britain, India, China, France, Etc. And its a No win Situation For "Russia".

Your "Russia" is playing possum. Doesn't Correspond to World Events. The Military is Falling apart in Russia, and being sold to the Highest Bidder. (Google it yourself.)

They also Tried to "invade" Afghanistan, And lost. As well as Chechnya. They have also had many Border disputes with Neighboring Countries. Including China.

(As To Revelations, The old school "Russian paradigm is Worldly. It twisted scriptures to Fit a Cold War era. And does Not correspond To Historical Orthodox Teachings Of the Jewish Christian Church. That Stipulates The upcoming Resurrection Of Israel\US with a Foreign God. This Is the Whore. That sleeps with Many Nations,. Instead of Trusting in God’s Providence. And the Resurrection of Rome. Is the 7th and 8th King. (The largest Group of God’s Chosen people Is in? And one Day, Europe will finish what it stated in WWII.)

Adonai Has no forgotten his people. But we have forgotten him.

Like You, I have seen “Visions”, If you call it that? But what I see. Is a War in the Heavens between the Angels\Humans And Demons\Humans. Its no secret the allegiance between the Grays (Demons) And the US. And one Day, The Grays will reward the US. By Consuming the US\Israel in Fire.)

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Dear oh dear.

Is Iran TRYING to start a war? Nobody here seems to be noticing a few things that have been hidden in plain sight for years.

The Project for a New American Century, years ago, set out its plan for 'rebuilding' the middle East. Motives: to get US control of the biggest oil reserves in the world, and to make Israel safe (most of the authors of 'Rebuilding America's Defenses' have close ties to Israel.

The first target was Iraq. The 'reasons' for invading Iraq have been exposed as fabrications/disinfo, which were pumped out by the US media and lapped up by a public incapable of critical thinking. Things in Iraq are going SO WELL, don't you think? So well, in fact, that the costs are starting to alarm members of the establishment. Dubya has just asked for a boatload more money to continue with the Iraq adventure.

abcnews.go.com...link

These of course are simply financial costs. Human costs - the use of white phosphorous (a proper chemical weapon, unlike the imaginary ones Saddam was supposed to have possessed) which burns its way through flesh and bone; the use of depleted uranium shells, which cause birth defects and cancers; let alone the fact of thousands of nervous and trigger-happy troops marauding through the streets - are barely addressed.

But not content with this, the Administration is following the plan. Iran is next on the list:

and here's an article about the war plans

To coincide with this, the propaganda machine is being ramped up. And it seems everyone here is falling for it. Just like Iraq. It's kind of depressing, really - nobody is learning from experience here. The invasion of Iraq was based on disinfo, here's another war coming and nobody's examining the possibility that it's another setup.

Can anyone explain why it's rational for a tiny country to take on the US, whose military budget (and that's just the one that goes through the books) iis equal to that of every other country on the planet COMBINED?

But there is another rationale to explain why Iraq and Iran and not, for example, North Korea. (Why not North Korea? It looks like they might actually HAVE nuclear capabilities. Plus they're on China's doorstep, way too close to the only other power that can stand up to the US.)

At least one person in this thread knows that the real threat posed by Iran which brings them to the top of the hit list is that they want to open - only next month, so the response can't take too long - an oil bourse trading in Euros.

For those who don't have any background on this: the US dollar is what is known as a 'fiat' currency. It means that any value attached to it is entirely on the US Treasury's say-so. It doesn't have to be backed by gold.

In order to sustain the comfortable standard of living enjoyed in the US, dollars have to go abroad at advantageous rates - in other words, the value coming in has to exceed the printed value of the dollar. This is achieved through a gradual but constant devaluation. So why would countries purchase such a useless currency? Because oil is bought and sold using only the USD. If a country were to trade its oil in Euros other countries in the world might follow suit and this CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN. Uh-uh.

Three countries in the world have traded their oil in Euros.

Iraq. We know what happened there.

Venezuela. You may not know that the US tried to instigate a coup in 2002. Luckily the locals just wouldn't co-operate, and after 24 hours, the coup collapsed. Oh, in that 24 hours, just ONE country in the world recognised the new government. Any guesses as to which country that might be? For the hard of thinking, it was the good ol' USA. And now Chavez is being built up as 'the new Hitler'. It's almost - but not quite - funny.

And guess what? IRAN is going to open an oil bourse trading in Euros in March.

These, I would submit, are the real reasons why Iran is being built up as the new Enemy.

The Iranians, of course, have good reason to hate the US. The coup that got rid of the democratically elected President Mossadegh in the late fifties, brought the Shah back and gave him one of the nastiest secret police forces on the planet (torture and disappearances a daily occurrence) was organised by one Kermit Roosevelt of the CIA. When they finally threw out the Shah in the seventies, the American Embassy was known as 'the nest of spies'.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
I think the US is trying to cause reason for an invasion or at least fake it. No better way to do it than get iran to keep going on their path then scream out they are going to kill everyone and in the chaos launch an attack. Invading Iran will not cause WW3 more than likely, why? because most nations still do not realy on them alone. No one right now is in the possition to start a world war other than the following:
USA
China
Europe
Russia (fire some of that old 1987 stuff in the air and hope it lands somewhere near a city on the opposite side of the world)

Other than that nothing can really start one, even a mad scientist would not be enough. Now as for people who start intercontinental wars (like whats going on right now) that can be done REALLY fast and VERY easily by just about anyone who wants to start a war. A world war in short is very unlikely unless China turns on the US outright. Or the other way around.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Vekar]

Dont be fooled, Russia is very advanced in their weapons systems, they spend most of their money on the military and are just as good if not better than the U.S.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Of Truth

In other words, it's unthinkable.

Well....Russia has thought long and hard about how to go about doing this. A nuclear war today would not "annihilate" Russia. It's military structure has been dismantled and spread out making it much more difficult to target.

Russia is the part of the "former" Soviet Union best prepared to fight a nuclear war. Why do you think their building an underground city in "Evil Mountain"?:

www.globalsecurity.org...

Disbanding the Soviet Union effectively took most of the Russian empire off American targetting maps.

As for Chernobyl, it's true that Russian scientists learned all about how radioactive contamination effects the countryside, food supply, etc. In fact, that's why they did it:

www.spiritoftruth.org...

Bingo! You have now been labled as "certifiable" what's next, talk of the rapture? I must admit I'm interested in the events going on in the M.E. , but your constant war drumming about Russia is a joke, just like your "link" resources. Why don't you spend half your time working on real world problems? Over population, fiscal non-responsability, US drug problem... Let me guess... harder to find a scapegoat with those subjects? "Spirit of what truth" I ask

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ikema, if you have something to add to the topic, aside from taking a swipe at members then, please do.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by unconscious_war

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Vekar]

Dont be fooled, Russia is very advanced in their weapons systems, they spend most of their money on the military and are just as good if not better than the U.S.

Uh... yeah, and you base this on what... Afganistan??? Chechnya??? Has any nation backed by Soviet/Russia tech VS. Western Tech won a war? How about a battle? Where's the Beef!?!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ikema

In other words, it's unthinkable.

Well....Russia has thought long and hard about how to go about doing this. A nuclear war today would not "annihilate" Russia. It's military structure has been dismantled and spread out making it much more difficult to target.

Russia is the part of the "former" Soviet Union best prepared to fight a nuclear war. Why do you think their building an underground city in "Evil Mountain"?:

www.globalsecurity.org...

Disbanding the Soviet Union effectively took most of the Russian empire off American targetting maps.

As for Chernobyl, it's true that Russian scientists learned all about how radioactive contamination effects the countryside, food supply, etc. In fact, that's why they did it:

www.spiritoftruth.org...

Bingo! You have now been labled as "certifiable" what's next, talk of the rapture? I must admit I'm interested in the events going on in the M.E. , but your constant war drumming about Russia is a joke, just like your "link" resources. Why don't you spend half your time working on real world problems? Over population, fiscal non-responsability, US drug problem... Let me guess... harder to find a scapegoat with those subjects? "Spirit of what truth" I ask

I see.

Rather than present viable counter-arguments, you simply engage in personal attacks.

This is characteristic of fear-induced irrational subjectivity rather than unbiased reasoning.

Russia has long had ambitions for global dominance. By the 1970's Msocow has assembled the military means by which to overtake the world. Usage of its arsenal, however, necessitated first engaging in global strategic deception to mislead the West into a false sense of security. Thus, the "Perestroika Deception" and a sudden about face such that Russia suddenly transformed into a friend rather than foe of the West.

The notion that Western culture is the victim of mass deception and will soon fall victim to mass destruction is "unthinkable". And this is why the "unthinkable" is sure to come.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Spirit...

Your article is indeed scary. We can only hope you are very, very wrong.

I wouldnt be surprised in the least if this is correct. It certainly makes a lot of sense.

Its chess...not checkers...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The Russians know that if they launched nukes at the US there would be a counterattack. Inotherwords......THE HUMAN RACE WOULD BECOME EXTINCT!
Russia knows this, the US knows this, China knows this.....the problem is with crazy leaders of countries like Iran, who get just one bomb, these are the type would would be more likely to use a nuke, in fact Iran has already statedn Isreal would be wiped of the map.

So, in conclusion, think before you spout insane theories. Russia would never launch a Nuclear attack on the US and vis-ver-a.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Do you really think our government isn't aware of things you are? Our intelligence "shortcomings" are intentional, they want us afraid so they can continue spending ridiculous amounts of our money on the military. The U.S. is alot more cunning and calculated than most folks on here are capable of realizing past their spite. The U.S. has been updating it's nuclear arsenal, as well as it's defense systems for some time now. None of us have any real idea what kind of weapons we have now, but you can bet they're wicked.

Here's a special delivery for "evil mountain" you can bet is already in production...

In June 2000, Dr. Stephen Younger, former Associate Director for National Security at Los Alamos National Laboratory, wrote a thought-provoking paper "Nuclear Weapons in the Twenty-First Century" in which he examined scenarios for potential bunker buster use. While he noted that only a small set of the bunkers of concern are very hardened and deeply buried, those that are would "require high yield to destroy them. No application of conventional explosives or even lower-yield nuclear explosives will destroy such targets, which might include hardened structures buried beneath hundreds of feet of earth or rock. For such purposes, it might be desirable to retain a small number of higher-yield nuclear weapons in the arsenal as deterrents against enemy confidence in the survival of such targets."[16] Such weapons, with yields in the multi-megaton range, could produce extreme ground shock when the x-rays produced in the detonation blasted away the top layer of soil or rock. One example of a suitable gravity bomb is the nine megaton B53.[17]

Recognizing the limitations of low-yield nuclear weapons against these types of targets, the DOE and DOD study of the Robust Nuclear Earth Penetrator will include research into modifying existing high-yield nuclear weapons for a bunker-busting role. In fact, such modification has already occurred. In the mid-1990s, the United States wrapped a hardened bomb casing around one version of the B61 nuclear bomb. The modified weapon was designated the B61-11.

cns.miis.edu...

That article is a very interesting read, and should dispell any hopes that the "satanic" Russians may have that the U.S. is "sleeping". They are still the primary target of our very extensive nuclear weapons arsenal.

You lost me, and I'm sure many others when you began quoting religious text. I don't believe in man-made fairy tales, and I'm fully aware that whatever higher powers may exist, are probably not into playing little games at the expense of the suffering of others. That's a human "quality", and religious folks insult them by insinuating they're are lowered to our levels. Personally I find all organized religons delusional, and the cause of immense human suffering in the past as well as the present. Any destruction of mankind will be brought on solely by powerhungry, insane religious men, not "gods".

I've never heard a quote that rang more true to my ears, than the one from Chris Rock on the movie Dogma...

“I think it’s better to have ideas [than beliefs]. If your ideas are wrong you can change them, but changing a belief is trickier. People die for it. People kill for it. The entire world is threatened right now because of belief…”

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Got to love all the little nuggets of wisdom in that movie eh?

I also have to second the notion that the US is more than aware of anything Seeker may be privy to. This doesnt make it incorrect though.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Got to love all the little nuggets of wisdom in that movie eh?

Yeah, so many would benefit if they were to really absorb the message of it.

I also have to second the notion that the US is more than aware of anything Seeker may be privy to. This doesnt make it incorrect though.

I just don't think the Russians are stupid enough to think they could survive if they were to sneak attack the U.S. with nukes, so I do find that incorrect. Given the amounts of money spent by the U.S. on the military, people seem to be discussing as if there are not new superweapons and defense systems that we are not made aware of. Just look at the HAARP project, possibly using the ionosphere to knock out incoming missiles and disable world communications, and that's something we know about. Imagine what we don't....

[edit on 20-2-2006 by 27jd]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That very same "and thats what we know about" arguement works for our Russian friends as well. I doubt it is true because I think a true war between superpowers would probably involve nuclear annihilation. All nations realize what would be at stake here. We cannot assume that America is the only country with the morality not to exterminate anyone...matter of fact, I think the opposite is true. I think we would be the first to push the button.

If Russia is truely planning on starting war with the States, I think I am gonna go ahead and move to Buenos Aires.

"All we need is love...da da da dadada....Love is all you need"

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm not saying that the U.S. is invincible and would definitely survive a major nuclear exchange, I'm just saying that there are many more variables than the author of this thread includes in his scenario. I'm sure we pulled out of the ABM treaty for a reason, and I'm sure the missile defense systems we know of are a sham. I'm also sure Russia has secret weapons as well, but given our military spending, would you say they are ahead of us? Not likely at all.

I don't know if you've ever read of the HAARP project, I don't see alot of mention of it on this board unless I'm just missing it, but check it out, pretty scary....

www.haarp.net...

But why do you think we would be the first to push the button? America is a nation run by corporations, who thirst for money. How much money can be made in an uninhabitable planet?

[edit on 21-2-2006 by 27jd]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think we would be first if our current admin is still in power. Bush and Co think they can do no wrong. In the eyes of GOD they are heros. They will bring freedom and democracy to the world no matter what. The govt's handling of our war on terrorism now show us that our moral guidance has gone astray. We all assume that America would never initiate a nuclear war, but I think the gov't would rather not exist than be the losers of this conflict. This is what scares me. They would rather lose everything than admit that maybe we are wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ah, so the administration has you fooled as well. Do you really believe they have so much as a drop of religious blood in their collective veins? They played the religious folk of this country like a fiddle. Money is the only deity they worship, and they can't make any if they destroy the world. They will never initiate a nuclear war, it wouldn't be profitable. Russia is the same, as well as China. The only wild cards in the deck are the newer kids on the nuclear block, such as Pakistan and India, and probably soon Iran and Israel. If nuclear conflict occurs, it will be between those countries, how it may escalate from there is anybody's guess.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Nah, I really do think they believe themselves to be true Christians. A lot of crooked people I know are Christians. They can justify things like racism and violence because God will forgive them. Of course it is only my opinion, rooted in nothing more than my brain.

The sorry fact is we will never know the motives for any actions, even the good ones. Its all kinda overwhelming.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join