Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Is Iran Trying To Start World War Three? - It's a setup...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
but I think the majority of the world thinks that the USA is now a rouge state.

Sadly, they're not wrong in that perception.

But I hope they realize that most Americans would rather not be picking fights with everyone, that it's our government.

Then again, we Americans have to hold our elected officials accountable, and it's just not happening.

I love America and I voted for people who would actually do their job if elected...but with fixed elections, it's like throwing snowballs into hell to try to lower the temperature.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Very interesting article.

Hope you don't mind I've put a link to your article on another site

www.forumcircle.com...

It's good to hear all sides of the story

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Spirit there's a catch though to your theory (the theology behind it):

Russia is *not* part of the coalition of nations in the "final" war. Those nations are:

Turkey (or at least part of it)
Syria
Iran
Jordan
Saudia Arabia

and the other Gulf states and former Soviet Islamic Republics. The claim that Gog represents Russia is a hoax based on faulty scholarship and cold war paranoia. Gog is the man of sin himself, Magog is his army. Russia is not part of the coalition (though several former Soviet states do fit the prophecy). There's a correlation here, all the nations named by the OT as part of this alliance are now Muslim. A war being initiated by Iran and setting the stage for the Antichrist (Mahdi) is perfectly plausible. Iran's president is obsessed with this figure and thinks it's his country's #1 responsibility to bring him about....at all costs.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Nakash]

This is my opinion.

Russia is the beast. The ten horns are the CIS nations. America is the Harlot that is destroyed in an hour's time by fire (nuclear attack). The seven heads are the G7. The extra head that once was, now isn't and will be again is the beast Russia (false death). The (Mahdi) is the false prophet, not the antichrist. The antichrist is Russian....possibly Gorbachev.

thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
US and its people still have much to be admired. Its ideology and enthusiasm had been a ray of light and hope for many in the world, as evident in its immense immigrants even up till today.

While no man is perfect and leaders may be flawed in certain areas, at least there are other instruments of state to balance and check the power he holds.

No other country has willingly send her sons to fight for freedom of others. There may be some who hated such policies arrogantly , but there were more who would lay down their own lives unselfishly to help others who were bullied. Helping others will in the end help themselves.

The world, after listing the good and bad points of US, will find them nice folks afterall rather than view them as a 'rouge' state.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog
Very interesting article.

Hope you don't mind I've put a link to your article on another site

www.forumcircle.com...

It's good to hear all sides of the story

Post a link anywhere. Thanx!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
US and its people still have much to be admired. Its ideology and enthusiasm had been a ray of light and hope for many in the world, as evident in its immense immigrants even up till today.

While no man is perfect and leaders may be flawed in certain areas, at least there are other instruments of state to balance and check the power he holds.

No other country has willingly send her sons to fight for freedom of others. There may be some who hated such policies arrogantly , but there were more who would lay down their own lives unselfishly to help others who were bullied. Helping others will in the end help themselves.

The world, after listing the good and bad points of US, will find them nice folks afterall rather than view them as a 'rouge' state.

The world will be enslaved by Russian tyranny for going against America and the freedom and justice it represents.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Of Truth

The world will be enslaved by Russian tyranny for going against America and the freedom and justice it represents.

I kind of doubt that one, but the truth about America been for freedom and justice, yes I agree but that is in the eye of the beholder and in the harts of the common citizens.

Our governments have been corrupted and dirty and they pay tribute to a higher power the power of profits and buy outs they sell themselves to the highest bider.

Yes still We the people holds the dream that was given to us by the founders of this great nation.

I love my country but I hate with a passion what our Elected politicians has done with it and what they are doing with it in our name.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Russia the enemy?

There are doubts:-

1. Russia is still comming to grips with its economy as well as it domestic social problems to care about global domination. Global trade and globalisation with EU is something more they care about.

2. While it is still a nuclear power, there are severe doubts on the operational status of them due to the low budget to sustain them. Futhermore, look at their military weaponery - old and in dire need of replacements and spare parts.

3. With these old equipment, their cycle of trainning is further limited.

4. Military wise, the age of adventurism is over for the russians. Whatever stocks they have, they are mainly used for defence purposes. One could say Reagan did a good job of playing poker with USSR leaders, who gambled and lost. Fortunately for the russian people the leaders lost, otherwise they would have faced starvation as most of the revenue from the economy were used to research and built weapons of destruction to humanity.

5. Their weapon technology is now sold to the highest bidder in exchange for much needed currency, a justification to the new society for the expenditure used in the past chasing the arms race. At times, such technology are even traded for information, espacially for info on the muslims fanatics of chechnya.

6.Russia has its own oil fields and M.E oil threats are of no consequence nor fear. The only reason Russia would side with M.E fanatics is the leverage of M.E oil it offers to prevent a US or European domination of world affairs.

7. Russia is no longer ruled by madmen, it had its share and learnt their mistakes from the past. They too fear nuclear bombs and ideology radicals. When the crunch comes, Russia's finger will be on the button to let fly the most operational nuke they have if these radicals dare launch a nuke or conventional attack on Russian soil.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

6.Russia has its own oil fields and M.E oil threats are of no consequence nor fear. The only reason Russia would side with M.E fanatics is the leverage of M.E oil it offers to prevent a US or European domination of world affairs.

Bingo!!!!! is more than one growing market in Europe and also middle east, China and India.

Russia will be darn if they allowed the west to control the markets and take over the last possibly best oil reserves in the middle east.

They don't have to wag wars to get it because they have it, they only need to sit down and let the power corporate ridden west fall in his own but.

Perhaps then we the people will have a change to reclaim our nation.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Russia has the largest capacit for military destruction in world history. You all seem to be oblivious to the obnoxiously oversized WMD arsenal Moscow assembled. It's pleasant to ignore this reality, but Russia can destroy the world many times over and again.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Of Truth
Russia has the largest capacit for military destruction in world history. You all seem to be oblivious to the obnoxiously oversized WMD arsenal Moscow assembled. It's pleasant to ignore this reality, but Russia can destroy the world many times over and again.

So can the U.S.
Not one-liner!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
And so can the US. Our tech is better, we have more money, and we still have plenty of nukes. The only way this war could end, would be nuclear, complete anihalation of Russia. Also Russia would not dare nuke the US in the manner you speak of. They have experianced the effects of fallout first hand(chernobyl). The're scientists are well aware of the effects nuclear war would have on the planet. It would be devistating to say the least(you're into conspiricy stuff, think DU and Iraq). That's just one good reason as to why this woun't happen. There are plenty more.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby
And so can the US. Our tech is better, we have more money, and we still have plenty of nukes. The only way this war could end, would be nuclear, complete anihalation of Russia. Also Russia would not dare nuke the US in the manner you speak of. They have experianced the effects of fallout first hand(chernobyl). The're scientists are well aware of the effects nuclear war would have on the planet. It would be devistating to say the least(you're into conspiricy stuff, think DU and Iraq). That's just one good reason as to why this woun't happen. There are plenty more.

In other words, it's unthinkable.

Well....Russia has thought long and hard about how to go about doing this. A nuclear war today would not "annihilate" Russia. It's military structure has been dismantled and spread out making it much more difficult to target.

Russia is the part of the "former" Soviet Union best prepared to fight a nuclear war. Why do you think their building an underground city in "Evil Mountain"?:

www.globalsecurity.org...

Disbanding the Soviet Union effectively took most of the Russian empire off American targetting maps.

As for Chernobyl, it's true that Russian scientists learned all about how radioactive contamination effects the countryside, food supply, etc. In fact, that's why they did it:

www.spiritoftruth.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by makeitso
Spirit Of Truth.

I do not think you are suffering from paranoia (as discribed in your article). We are just as paranoid. You'll fit right in!

Welcome to the ATS family.

Best of Luck

Just because your paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching you

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Iran started? No US Started yes. This whole cartoon was made to get backup from the EU. GGETTREADYY!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
My preliminary theory seekerof is that:

The Mahdi is in fact the Antichrist.

Fake Jesus of Islam is the false prophet

The new rebuilt Al Aqsa mosque after the Islamic holy war is the place of the abomination of desolation.

America could be the harlot, but America is a relatively new nation and is not a historical genocider of Christians (though America DOES have blood on it's hands).

The problem I think with your theory is that you believe that a holy war initiated by Islam doesn't have enough "bang" for the scenario of Revelations. All it takes is one bad step and America is gone and the Islamic world is on it's way to the Caliphate (Beast empire that was and shall be).

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thawyze
Iran started? No US Started yes. This whole cartoon was made to get backup from the EU. GGETTREADYY!

I wish U.S. intelligence was that good. Alas, it is fairly stupid and incompetent.

Red

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
The shocking truth: Iran is producing nuclear weapons. No matter what anyone else says that is the truth. I think it's because their sick and tired of letting the US tell them what to do. Now this is what I don't get. Bush was all over Iraq because of nuclear weapons and not with Iran. hmmm? Something doesn't seem right. Why would Bush let Iran produce nuclear weapons and start a war with Iraq because of nuclear weapons? Was it because of the oil? Did he have something against Saddam Hussein? North Korea has nuclear weapons and we don't seem to care. If we let Iran produce nuclear weapons why not just let the rest of the world produce it. It just doesn't make sense. Maybe the US is too scared to take on Iran. Maybe they can't even take them on. Awww. That's just too sad. I thought the US had the best military.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red
The shocking truth: Iran is producing nuclear weapons. No matter what anyone else says that is the truth. I think it's because their sick and tired of letting the US tell them what to do. Now this is what I don't get. Bush was all over Iraq because of nuclear weapons and not with Iran. hmmm? Something doesn't seem right. Why would Bush let Iran produce nuclear weapons and start a war with Iraq because of nuclear weapons? Was it because of the oil? Did he have something against Saddam Hussein? North Korea has nuclear weapons and we don't seem to care. If we let Iran produce nuclear weapons why not just let the rest of the world produce it. It just doesn't make sense. too scared tp take on Iran.

that is utter BS. The US is just trying to get support is all. We could easily destroy Iran from the air and the sea.

Red

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
What do you mean BS? You know what's BS, the US. You know why because their the ones that start all the #ing wars. They're all just #ing bullies. They blame Iran and North Korea for producing nuclear weapons, when they're producing nuclear weapons for themselves. That's not #ing fair now, is it? I mean how would you feel if you were living in a country with no #ing nuclear weapons when everyone around you has it. Wouldn't you feel #ing scared? I guess that's just about what they feel. They're sick and tired of the US telling them what to do! They had it. If you think the US has the balls to take on Iran, then #ing prove it! Because I don't think they do. One country does not have to go to other countries for support. If that country is so powerful why not do something about it on their own?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join