It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran Trying To Start World War Three? - It's a setup...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I've put together an extensive article that examines the current crisis over Iran's nuclear program and why it appears that Teheran is intentionally baiting Israel and/or the U.S. to attack in order to start World War Three. We are being setup...

My article is posted at:

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Spirit Of Truth]

[edit on 5-3-2006 by asala]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think the US is trying to cause reason for an invasion or at least fake it. No better way to do it than get iran to keep going on their path then scream out they are going to kill everyone and in the chaos launch an attack. Invading Iran will not cause WW3 more than likely, why? because most nations still do not realy on them alone. No one right now is in the possition to start a world war other than the following:
USA
China
Europe
Russia (fire some of that old 1987 stuff in the air and hope it lands somewhere near a city on the opposite side of the world)

Other than that nothing can really start one, even a mad scientist would not be enough. Now as for people who start intercontinental wars (like whats going on right now) that can be done REALLY fast and VERY easily by just about anyone who wants to start a war. A world war in short is very unlikely unless China turns on the US outright. Or the other way around.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Vekar]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
No one right now is in the possition to start a world war other than the following:

Russia (fire some of that old 1987 stuff in the air and hope it lands somewhere near a city on the opposite side of the world)
[edit on 7-2-2006 by Vekar]

If you read my article you'd realize that I'm contending Russia is behind Iran's actions. It is well known that Moscow is involved in Iran's nuclear program including the construction of the Bushehr nuclear power plant. Well, Russia's involvement goes much deeper than that. All of this is just setting the stage for a war against the West....not just by Iran....but by Syria and, in turn, Russia and, in turn, our former communist foes of old.

As Anatoliy Golitsyn forewarned, this setup is decades in the making...

www.thefinalphase.com...

thefinalphaseforum.invisionzone.com...

Russia's strategic nuclear arsenal is in fully operational condition and those missiles will strike their targets just fine. What's insane is that somehow the West no longer perceives Russia's massive military might as a threat. This, of course, was the intent of Moscow's prolonged disinformation campaign. The world has been utterly deceived.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sorry to say it but the US of A is trying to start it. Hell they did start it. I mean no offence to the people of America, but I think the majority of the world thinks that the USA is now a rouge state.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Sorry to say it but the US of A is trying to start it. Hell they did start it. I mean no offence to the people of America, but I think the majority of the world thinks that the USA is now a rouge state.

And, again, this villification of the U.S. is part of Moscow's plan. World War Three will be attributed to American imperialism rather than Russia's premeditated efforts. Moscow is about to commit the greatest act of mass murder in history. To do this, Russia has committed the greatest act of mass deception in history. The devil is a liar and murderer from the beginning and this world is possessed.

www.spiritoftruth.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Spirit Of Truth.

I do not think you are suffering from paranoia (as discribed in your article). We are just as paranoid. You'll fit right in!

Welcome to the ATS family.

Best of Luck

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Thanx man.

There's a lot more to my perspective.

Check out some of my work with Laurie Mylroie. This is the real reason that the Bush Administration decided to take out Saddam's regime...

www.spiritoftruth.org...

www.spiritoftruth.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Is not that they are baiting Israel, but they are using Israel to get US involvement.

Israel already has said that if Iran starts their uranium enrichment they will take their nuclear plans in an attack.

US is just sitting back and waiting, US will never encourage Israel publicly but would not stop them either if that happens.

You have to take in consideration that once Israel attacks Iran a soveregn country it will be an act of war, and if Iran retaliate is not excuses for US not to get involve.

This has been in the planning for a while and that is probably the way it will happen.

Then Iran will expect the rest of the muslin nations to get involve in what will be another invasion of another Islam nation.

This is like a big risk but looking at what is going on so far with the muslin communities in European countries and their outrage it will be a good risk to take at least for Iran.

Perhaps they know something about their own people and fellow muslin countries that we still have not learn about it yet.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043Perhaps they know something about their own people and fellow muslin countries that we still have not learn about it yet.

"The battle in the Middle East is not against a rogue regime or two.
The battle is against a Russian-led alliance that refrains from publicly announcing its own existence.
The longstanding coordination between Baghdad, Damascus, Teheran and Moscow should be famous.
But who wants to acknowledge the truth? Who dares to understand?" - Jeff Nyquist

www.financialsense.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Of Truth

"The battle in the Middle East is not against a rogue regime or two.
The battle is against a Russian-led alliance that refrains from publicly announcing its own existence.

So now we most wag war to Russia led alliance, I wonder if you know how precarious US situation financially is when it comes to another long term expensive war.

Also don't you think that Iran sitting in a very large amounts of oil is also a good excused to take care of their regime? after all US most think about the future of energy needs in the US and the entire world.

Who controls the oil markets control the world

The longstanding coordination between Baghdad, Damascus, Teheran and Moscow should be famous.
But who wants to acknowledge the truth? Who dares to understand?" - Jeff Nyquist

Perhaps but hey they all in the other side of the world and we are just here in the west remember is US the one going across the ocean to take regimes out of power.

Russia in the other hand all it needs to do is sit and wait patiently for the end results of US "Led war on Terror".

[edit on 7-2-2006 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I hope Norway or Denmark are not playing the role as a sacrificial lamb in this game! We know that the current ridiculous hate wave against Denmark/Norway are actually caused by several big lies, but these lies has barely been exposed in media. In fact there seems to be just more confusion being ejected into the already existing confusion instead. This is the works of Al Qaeda, I believe. Whether or not Al Qaeda is actually Al-CIA-da or whoever they are remains to see. Something is brewing, something bigger than the waves of uproar against Denmark/Norway we are currently seeing. Maybe Iran is the agenda. We might now be waiting for whatever will trigger a war against Iran? Maybe a terror attack on Denmark or Norway will trigger it? Or maybe this will be bigger than a war against Iran? A worldwide religious war. I really hope not!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Analytically thinking, i would agree with Spirit of Truth that the culprit for the recent flashpoint beginning with the Danes is nothing more than a fully orchestrated move by Iran to get a '5th coloum' of immigrant muslims to fight the comming war against US.

The background:-
----------------------
Iran is trying to make nuclear weapons openly, contravening existing treaties when the world realized proliferation must be stopped. Iran, a well known abuser of international human rights, have no regards for human life as proven during its war with equally worse Iraq deploying chemical weapons, barbaric legal customs and restrictive rule of theocracy hell bent on converting the rest of the world to the Islamic faith with their lunatic priest as the sole authority on Earth.

Power derives from the barrel of a gun, and in the case of Iran - nuclear weapons, thus their desire of such weapons. Saudi Arabia who has the most abundant oil fields in the ME is their natural target and with it, they will control the oil taps of the world. Thru the abused use of their god - Allah - whom Iran can easily manipulate and control the simple minded masses, the rest of the arab states will fall in line.

Nothing is more seductive than power to the Iran leaders. By showing themselves as conquerors and protective of the islamic faith, millions of unemployed arab men will be given the opportunity to rule over the world as the master race, and we, their slaves.

The world had seen such opportunists before, it is nothing new. Where Hitler failed, Iran believed they will succeed when they have obtained the nuclear bombs.

Strategy:-
---------------
US have the most to lose if Iran succeeds, for they import 75% of its oil from the M.E. Next in line is Israel, for the destruction of Israel serves no other purpose than to pyschologically assure the muslims they are doing their god's work, to obtain the masses hearts and minds in furthering their goals of global conquest. Russia, China, Europe are all infidels and has the largest resources Iran will need to feed its masses, for they cant just live on oil alone.

Fortunately for Iran, within such infidels are muslims living amongst them. Knowing that most of them would have been happy with the western style of life, they may not support Iran when the fight comes along.

Therefore, the only way to obtain the entire muslims support would be to invoke their god, create incidents whereby the 'infidels' will turn against such moderate muslims, enough that the moderate muslims will run into the arms of Iran - the nuclear power protector of the faith.

When Iran succeeds, these '5th coloum' of muslims will be the guerillas to destroy and maim the logisticals support and infrastructure of their host country.

Even though US and the rest of the world has much to lose if Iran succeeds, they have nothing to gain by starting or conspiring the fight first. Having been sickened by the criminals acts over the past years, ruining themselves finacially and emotionally in the war against terror, another war is the last thing on their mind. However, we men who are not like the criminal thugs, will rather die than to see our women and children bullied and murdered when pushed to the brink.

Countermeasures to Iran ambitions
----------------------------------------------
1. More secular education in the M.E and for overseas muslims, initiated by UN.

2. Lower interest rate in the world so that the rich hypocrite arabs will have to invest in their country, creating jobs than for them to save and spend it overseas. With jobs, the arab men will find wars are not lucrative profession.

3. Deny fanatics the glory they seek. Names such as terrorists, freedom fighters only give them the delusion of granduer and glamour. Call them what they really are - criminals and murderous pigs.

4. Encourage the moderate educated muslims to speak up against those who hijack and commit murders freely in the name of their religion. Help them to put such criminals into pits where they belong. If they live amongst us, equal opportunity must be for all.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Maybe a terror attack on Denmark or Norway will trigger it? Or maybe this will be bigger than a war against Iran? A worldwide religious war. I really hope not!

You know I am going to agree with you there, because time is of essence Iran is planning to change to Euro in March or April so, US can not wait for Iran to start enriching uranium to start an attack.

So another terror attack in UK or Denmark pointing to Iran will work just as well.

I love a good conspiracy don't you?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I love a good conspiracy don't you?

Yeah, sure I do

I´m a little bit worried by the current trend in media (from i.e. cnn), going: "Denmark should have known better than publishing those pictures". Instead of blowing it up on the front page that these imams have in fact been spreading a lot of lies and fabricated pictures. Why do they silence it?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I´m a little bit worried by the current trend in media (from i.e. cnn), going: "Denmark should have known better than publishing those pictures".

I guess you got your own answer to that, somebody actually wants the riots to keep on coming and they want muslin to be outrage.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Hellmutt
worried by the current trend in media (from i.e. cnn), going: "Denmark should have known better than publishing those pictures". Instead of blowing it up on the front page that these imams have in fact been spreading a lot of lies and fabricated pictures. Why do they silence it?

Good question Hellmutt.

SeekerofTruth101
The culprit for the recent flashpoint beginning with the Danes is nothing more than a fully orchestrated move by Iran to get a '5th coloum' of immigrant muslims to fight the comming war against US.

I was thinking along similar lines. However, this recent cartoon activity has also presented the benifit of much needed intel to "map the location" of the opposing forces, both on the ground, and in cyber world. Except of course Russia sits back silently watching.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Spirit there's a catch though to your theory (the theology behind it):

Russia is *not* part of the coalition of nations in the "final" war. Those nations are:

Turkey (or at least part of it)
Syria
Iran
Jordan
Saudia Arabia

and the other Gulf states and former Soviet Islamic Republics. The claim that Gog represents Russia is a hoax based on faulty scholarship and cold war paranoia. Gog is the man of sin himself, Magog is his army. Russia is not part of the coalition (though several former Soviet states do fit the prophecy). There's a correlation here, all the nations named by the OT as part of this alliance are now Muslim. A war being initiated by Iran and setting the stage for the Antichrist (Mahdi) is perfectly plausible. Iran's president is obsessed with this figure and thinks it's his country's #1 responsibility to bring him about....at all costs.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Russia wont sit quietly for long. Its proleteriat will scream out for criminals and those behind them to be brought to justice. They have never forgotten Beslan where 323 innocent young russian children in a non combat zone died ( edit: MURDERED ). 18 months old babies found with multiple knife cuts are not something easy to forget. Russians have much not to love such criminal ideologies.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Is the Middle East a powder keg much like the balkan powder keg leading to the world war 1? I think so anyone agree?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Ok, The Philadelphia Inquirer has some of what has already been reported in danish media and on the Counterterrorism Blog.

Philadelphia Inquirer: Muhammad cartoon reveals unrest

02-07-2006

the Danish imams added fuel to the fire by circulating several additional caricatures of Muhammad that were far more incendiary than those published by the newspaper. The cartoons, included in a 45-page document the imams took to Islamic leaders in the Mideast, show the prophet with a pig's face or in sexual congress with animals. The images are widely circulated on the Internet, though their origin is unclear.

And thanks to this post (by makeitso), we know that this socalled pig nose picture has nothing to do with Muhammed but is of "a pig squealing contestant at the French Pig-Squealing Championships in Trie-sur-Baise’s annual festival".

Why the imams included a manipulated version of this and other pictures in their 43 page booklet is an open question. How can they get away with this? We all know what the real pictures look like, don´t we?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join