It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your favorite scent?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hot tarseal after rain

Ahhh summer

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Often in the mid summer to later on in fall I get a whiff of something that smells almost like pepper,but it isn't pepper,just wafting by on the wind,I really have no clue what it is,but the scent almost makes me feel high,not high like reefer,which by the way I gave up because it is a true waste of time and money,high like the way I felt when I was 5 years old.
I don't know what it is other than it is the smell of a plant,I would like to find out what it is so I can smoke some,eat some,roll in some,rub some on my unmentionables,it effects me like cat-nip effects a cat.
And it is frustrating that I do not know what it is!!!!!!.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Well...this whole country exhudes smells I love in some form of another...but, the best smell, the smell of Angels...if you've smelt them you'll agree.

...next up, the smell of tyre smoke...meh, its not romantic and mushy and lovey dovey, but who cares - I love the smell of spinning the heck up outa a brand new tyre...ahhhh, 'Eau de Burnout', love it...

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You're all about to lose alot of respect for me, but here goes.

This past evening, I was fairly drunk, and in a club, and I danced with this girl several times, and we were hitting it off quite well. We went home together, IE in the same car, because we go to the same college, and my roommate was driving. And on the way home, and I hate to have done this to my roommate, but we started making out, like going nuts in the back seat. Hands were everywhere, and there was alot of groping...anyhow...I just seem to remember very clearly that she smelled absolutely wonderful. I guess it's her perfume, and I dunno what kind it was...plus our quasi-sweaty bodies (been dancing for about 2 hrs.) just made it one of the sweetest smells...ah...that's all. So yeah. Up until last night, though, my favorite smell was that of my Ex-GF's hair. I guess I'm just hooked on how pretty women smell.
Peace.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I haven't been publicly ridiculed yet...I'm amazed. I thought I'd hear stuff like Hey, you freak, and stuff like that. Heh. Cool. Peace out.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
What a strange thread, here is my favorite cents.
Its a 50 cent. Nice and big with a pretty boat on it...

netchicken!! you are a complete nutcase!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I like the smell of mint..rubbing alcohol, oranges.., and I love the smell of fresh blankets out of the dryer

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 09:25 AM
link   
im waiting for somebody to say they love the smell of napalm in the morning!

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Well Blade Runer, given Colonels current frame of mind, I wouldn't be surprised to see him come and shout that,

More smells I remembered that are nice are: Good marijuana, blueberrys, skin (some people have a lovely natural scent), Marlboro smoke (reminds me of cheese for some reason
), the smell of my upper lip (don't ask, it's like a mannerism, I just can't help it), hot drinking chocolate on a cold morning (smells all the better if your really cold and tired), Marmite, fresh paint, fresh mint, the smell of a cat thats been indoors for awhile, hmm can't thik of anymore at the moment.

I have noticed as well that each persons house has an individual smell. I think that this has something to do with our Prehistoric ancestors, who used scents to identify each others tribes. It's an idea, anyway.

Smells I can't stand include: Matchboxes (especially used) and the smell of a rock or stone that has been scratched, it gives off a foul eggy stench

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join