It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost or poltergeist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I have a ghost in my house or a poltergeist. It's not commonly things happen, it's like every month or so but you always get the feeling someones there with you. I never eat breakfast in there, I eat it in the living room so I'm near the front of the house, it's like this spirit is only in two places, the kitchen & my bedroom way upstairs & it seems to like following me or monitoring me. I can't tell what it is because it can move things & touch things,
Can ghosts do that? that is my question.
It has knocked over a reasonably heavy plant pot make of glass which was on the floor before. This was the first encounter whilst I was eating breakfast in the kitchen: hense why I dont eat there anymore.
The second case happened in front of me, my mum & my brother! whilst getting ready for school, My eldest cat was asleep on the chair when all of a sudden, her tail raised up but not as a cat would do normally & I repeat she was FAST asleep, it was as if someone was holding her tail in one hand & stroking it in another. We could actually see the hairs move as if they would if you were to smooth them. The cat didnt move & wasn't at all bothered. I was first to notice, I dropped my bag in shock & just pointed at it & said do ya believe me now & my mum was gasping & repeatidly saying oh my god (like chantelle of b.b) lol & my brother just looked amazed. I cant explain it, was it a ghost or poltergiest?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Why hasn't ny1 replied yet, I want to know so then I can find a person who can exorcise ghosts or someone who can get rid of poltergiests. What it is it in my house it's freakin me out

join