It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost trains?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Does anybody believe in ghost trains. Ghosts okay but I've never thought about this until the other day. There's this bridge down the end of my street you can cross if you want a shortcut to town, beneath it used to be a railway. It's now a car park for college students but some of these people like neighbours & local passerbys claim that they have seen a train or heard train noises coming from down there. There is a plaque fixed to the bridge & states the date the railway & trains ended before they built the modern railway & also states that legend says people have seen the ghost of the controller & other spirits. This will be an extra part of my investigation & it is ideal because the graveyard is literally 50 meters from the bridge.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by firmbeliever]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
perhaps its because the people who worked there are angry. think about it they will have worked there for a long time probably and then as ghost or perhaps whilst theyre still alive see it ripped up and its like the last thing that they could be remembered by is gone.
so now they haunt the place.
or it could be the complete opposite, they liked working there so much that even now they are dead they still do.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Check out this ghost train -
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dates, times and places where it can be seen each year.

There are ghost trains, planes, boats, and even buildings
(the World Trade Center has been seen in ghost form).

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
Does anybody believe in ghost trains. Ghosts okay but I've never thought about this until the other day. There's this bridge down the end of my street you can cross if you want a shortcut to town, beneath it used to be a railway. It's now a car park for college students but some of these people like neighbours & local passerbys claim that they have seen a train or heard train noises coming from down there. There is a plaque fixed to the bridge & states the date the railway & trains ended before they built the modern railway & also states that legend says people have seen the ghost of the controller & other spirits. This will be an extra part of my investigation & it is ideal because the graveyard is literally 50 meters from the bridge.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by firmbeliever]

I think i remember watching a 'Hey! Arnold!' like that once..

I belive it's possible, there are reports of phantom cars so i can't see why there couldnt be phantom trains.
It would be a fantastic phenomona to capture one film or audio!

top topics

join