It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question on the "powerdown" claim

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
My opinion is that Forbes is a hoax. I want to find out what kind of construction was going on in those buildings and why for the prior 6 months before 9-11. If we could find out company names etc. we could find out if there was anything out of the ordinary going on. Specially if we found out that a certain "construction company" doesn't exist or never had. Just my thoughts.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You would have to contact the building department office for manhattan and make a freedom of information law (FOIL) request.

They charge a $0.25 per page copy fee. That adds up quickly.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. Maybe only a couple of months prior. $ 0.25 does add up very quickly and buildings those size would have a lot of permits I would assume. I have contacted someone (via e-mail) at the Port Authority. I asked if they might direct me in the right direction. I haven't heard back anything yet. I'll keep you posted.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Try the Department of Buildings.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Good luck, Griff. "National security" sure makes things tight these days, though; I couldn't even get a demolition company to detail what different methods they could use to demolish a building for "security." And of course the construction drawings are still locked up. If only "they" had been so protective of the WTC towers before they were blown up. There's not much point in it now, eh?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yeah good luck Griff!

Although if you don't find anything it still proves nothing whatsoever.

Nobody knows what kind of "cable" work was being used as an excuse and even if a permit would be required.

Furthermore.....if the powerdown was for the purpose of disseminating explosives.............the "reason" for the powerdown would have been a lie.

So since of course they were NOT really doing electrical work or "cable" work.......no permit would be required.

Who knows though? Maybe you will find the permit for "disseminating explosives in a covert false flag terror event"!

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
You are missing the point. If the “Powerdown” was being faked, just to allow for the installation of explosives, then the lack of permits, the failure to adhere to standard building protocols for construction work, in fact the failure to do the so-called cabling upgrade at all would have been enough to arouse suspicions in those whose job it was to control and monitor these things.

Other than Scott Forbes, who has no connection with the building operations and can be considered a non-expert in this issue, no one else has come forth to support this claim.

Therefore it is logical to conclude that the “powerdown” claim is either a hoax, or is unconnected to the events of 9/11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join