It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra Extra!! Iran holds contest for Holocaust cartoons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So now they're going to try hypricritical. Nice move! When riots, fires, lootting, murder, and vabdalizing doesn't do the trick, we'll do to you what you did to us. Make sense?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
The fact that they'd hold such a competition just shows how little they understand. Are they even aare of the fact that Danish newspapers *have* on numerous occasions satirised just about everything under the sun? From smoking cigs to fighting for animal rights and from holocaust to our PM - been there done that. The Mohammad Cartoons are just another chapter in our long history of satirical cartoons in newspapers.

While it can be argued whether it was 'right' to publish them, it's certain that any satirical cartoons about the holocaust or Jesus or similar issues close the Western European culture won't do anything. In fact they'll hardly be noticed at all. What *is* noticed is all the burning embassies, and how the political spectrum has a HUGE cause for sliding even more to the right. So for that we thank you, angry muslims of the world, for making us into exactly that which you'll have the most problems with. Irony anyone?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
cartoons used to smooth public attention span while bigger problems loom in the background.i like to watch the media spin this into b.s and get people all angry about nothing.cartoons are just cartoons but i am more aware that the media is supporting public uprising when the world should be making peace......

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
people are getting sicker and sicker by the day i wonder how long humanity will last

[edit on 20-2-2006 by BaCk2thereallife]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join