It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flush The Effing Toilet!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ok, I live in a dorm at the current momment, and have found that people must not have learned how to flush a toilet when they are finished. Not only is this gross, but it is my pet peeve. Anyone else have this problem where you live? It is seriously irritating. I mean all you have to do is hit the handle, and wash your hands you should be golden. It aint that hard, and if I catch someone not flushing a toilet, its likely I will give them a bloody swirley in their own # before I flush it.

mod edit:

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
eww that really is nasty! Im glad that all the people i know do flush,

Hmm only thinkg you could do it have a big ol sign up and if you catch any who dont flush,,,, write a name and shame on the wall,

maybe you could get the dorm mates to pledge to flush the loo, make it an event or something lol,

Gets some girls up there just to make the fellas feel small,

Get them to show all how to use a loo,

hmm also maybe get a potty! lol

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
My kid brother does stuff like that all the time, generally in the basement bathroom (Which is more or less, mine.).
He'll take a piss, not lift the seat, and just soak the bugger. Then he wont flush, whipe or wash his hands. Sometimes, when I'm really lucky, he'll number 2 and leave it all for someone else to walk in on hours, one time even days later...Terrible..

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
What I hate is when you have to "drop the kids off at the pool" and you're using a public restroom and every toilet has an unflushed surprise waiting for you. On top of that there's about a roll and a half of toilet paper making any attempted flush futile.

Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Back when I lived in a college dorm, the least of our problems was people not flushing.

It's the people who can't get their junk in the bowl who really try your patience.

Weekends were the worst. I'd squat behind a bush before I opened the door to the boys bathroom friday night-monday morning. You could smell it BEFORE opening the door, so at least there was some warning.

The last weekend before semester break was always epic. Couches in the showers, covered in remnants of sweet liquor and some kind of bean, a literally soaked with urine.

People are so freakin' disgusting when someone else has to clean up their mess.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wow that's pretty vulgar. Aside from being DISGUSTING to walk into a bathroom and find something in there, it's downright unhealthy.

Those are substances that our body expels for a reason. They're not meant to sit stagnant for hours and hours.

I dunno... I consider flushing the toilet to be so habitual that I don't even consciously thinking about it. The same way every morning I brush my teeth, I don't have to remember, I just do it.

You'd think all people would just flush the toilet out of habit from years and year of being trained to do so... that is unless they weren't... scary to think what their houses are like!!

EDIT to note one thing:

The public restrooms at stadiums do not count because everyone is drunk. In the 80s there was a joke about not going to the bathroom at a NY Rangers game without rain boots on.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by Djarums]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
The public restrooms at stadiums do not count because everyone is drunk.

Stadium toilets are the worst. There's crap in the toilet, on the toilet, and on the ground. Talk about a biohazard!

And what's with the troughs to urinate in? I can't urinate in a trough for some reason. There's something about a bunch of dudes standing shoulder to sholder all urinating in the same receptacle that makes me freeze up. I have to stand there for like ten minutes concentrating on calming myself so the flow will start. Then inevitably some dude right next to me will blurt out something like "great game" or some other kind of unnecessary babble and it will set me back another ten minutes.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   
A friend of mine just came round earlier but before he entered the house, he used the outside toilet and didn't flush it! I had to go out and say, "Look, man, flush the damn thing! It's bloody rank!", he replied, "I'll do it later." That really annoyed me so I made him flush the damn thing.

It's very unhygenic and it's just damn wrong!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This call for a saran wrap over the toilet bowl prank to get revenge, preferably at the culprit's home so they have to clean the mess. I know it's a childish prank, but what else would you suggest, if you really hate the person and want to get evil you could hide his own turd under his pillow. Ewwww!
I never did that BTW. I'm not that evil.

top topics

join