It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The darkest scenario

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What is the most darkest scenario of the future you can imagine?

Will all the naturals resources run out?

Will the resources we now enjoy become products? air eventually be sold to people?

Can we move outside without somekind of radiation suits?

Will we die because of over population, destroying the earth we live in?

Will we be wiped out by some sickness?

Let your imagination fly...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Worldwide Jihad which is looking more and more likely due to a CARTOON of all things

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Darkest scenario for the future..

Mega corporation running everything treating people like nothing more than replaceable tools.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
A desolate a grey earth, scorched by nuclear war. Only a few patches of non-radioactive areas exist anymore.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   
We all know we're destroying this Earth but there's nothing we can do, there's too many of us to be able to stop it. I saw a programme on Sci-fi showing abductees sharing their stories & saying that the aliens are here to warn us that we need to stop destroying our Earth. I believe that the signs such as crop circles are symbols to do with all this & that they are only here to help. Perhaps the experiments they carry out are for our own benefit. It seems as if the aliens are trying harder to save us than we are. We need to start appreciating how lucky each & every one of us is to be living as we are. This is arguably the most beautiful planet in the solar system & all we're doing is shortening it's time & damaging it. We all do it without even realising it most of the time but hey what else can I say

new topics

top topics

join