It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, YOU and some other people!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Reading up a little on the conspiracies surrounding the Bush family.
Not sure if anyone's brought it up~

John W. Hinckley and family were well aquainted with your first George Bush and family
This is the man that made an attempt on President Ronald Reagan's life.
He was then acquitted as a loony.
Many of you may have already noticed. i couldn't find anything in your thread search.

I just thought it was suspect how all this illuminati, NWO stuff is going round.
I read they were refining their mind control skills in the 60's with that MKultra operation.
George Snr. would've been in on it and probably still is.
Obviously they were setting the world up for now.

Did George Bush Snr. mind zap John W. Hinckley and make him think he had to kill the president? Sounds plauseable.

With Reagan out of the way Bush Snr. stepped up to power, thus putting him in a position to get his son into presidency for today, knowing he will carry on the NWO's celebrity seat and maintain the balance in their favour!

Reagan would have known who was behind it all, but also being in on the NWO/ILLUMINATE conspiracy he would have had to keep his mouth shut or no doubt, face death.

....who is it that suffered?
.......................... John Hinckley he spent 27 years in a loony bin.

............................................................... and now US!!!

[edit on 7-2-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i feel this is my first decent post

...................................could you rate me 1 to 10 plz?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I would really like to know how the NWO, Illuminati and all that crap affects the county I live in, Israel.
Anyone?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well when you get your arse wasted by nice little rpg sent by your palestinian neighbors maybe you will ask yourself "would this have happened if bush was alive?"

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

"Lets forgive the Nazi war criminals" (George Bush, New York Times, April, 14, 1990)

1993 December 20. George Bush was knighted by the Queen on as a Knight Grand Cross of the Most Honorable Order of the Bath. This was for his leadership in the Gulf War, when he sent American solders to die for England's interest of their petroleum in Kuwait.

Circumstantial evidence suggesting that then vice-president George Bush may have been involved with the attempt on the life of former President Reagan... the close connections between the family of convicted would-be assassin John Hinckley and the Bush family

from herewww.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

After the Miami “Brooks Brothers Riot” – named after the protesters’ preppie clothing – no government action was taken beyond the police rescuing several Democrats who were surrounded and roughed up by the rioters. While no legal charges were filed against the Republicans, newly released documents show that at least a half dozen of the publicly identified rioters were paid by Bush’s recount committee.

This shows no matter what happened and who did it, the Bush kid was gonna be president like it or not.

www.consortiumnews.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

The size of the lie is a definite factor in causing it to be believed, for the vast masses of a nation are in the depths of their hearts more easily deceived than they are consciously and intentionally bad. The primitive simplicity of their minds renders them a more easy prey to a big lie than a small one, for they themselves often tell little lies, but would be ashamed to tell big lies.

........................................-- Geublers, Minister for Adolf Hitler

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

1) The 9-11 Commission refused to examine the vast majority of evidence about 9/11, and even the former director of the FBI says there was a cover up by the 9/11 Commission

one of 20 good points from here
www.st911.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
From Wikipedia on the Bush Family Conspiracy~

The Bush family conspiracy theory is an umbrella term used to describe various conspiracy theory allegations directed towards the family of President George W. Bush, including the President's brothers; Florida Governor Jeb Bush,and Neil Bush; their father and former President George H. W. Bush; grandfather Prescott Bush; and great-grandfather George Herbert Walker.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
And who will tell the people
that free speech is a ruse;
The corporations run the country
and then they make the news.
Is it media or mind control
heroic victories or crime?
Who will tell the people . . .
that we are living in these times.

.......................................--Song by Willie Nelson

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You own no Property because you are a slave. Really you are worse off than a slave because you are also a debtor... Don't let this information alarm you because without it you cannot be free. You have to understand that all slavery and freedom originates in the mind. When your mind allows you to accept and understand that the United States, Great Britain and the Vatican are corporations which are nothing but fictional entities which have been placed into your mind, you will understand that our slavery is because we believe in fictions

....................................Stephen Ames.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
this is a mother source for bringing down the NWO

i.am...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Perhaps you're not getting much response because your NWO thread is in the Political Conspiracies forum.
I'll move it over to NWO

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hey sinarty:

Illuminati have origins in Europe and have spread from there.

It is not exclusive to the US! We have our own but that goes to another thread!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
NWO starts here~

www.the7thfire.com...

join