It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Say to Europe: Hurry Up and Apologize

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Prophet Mohammad fuels too much hate against non believers its not like we can twist the Bible and say okay JESUS defeated the Romans lets defeat Islam with as he did with his people. He did not even lay a finger and Christians do the same, but as soon as people hear the word of truth it scares them they feel ashamed in comparison so they hide behind being politically correct. Jesus just spread the word and the Romans fell. But Islam is so secluded that not even a good thing when they have it can get in and instead lots of bad things come out of this mental tension of oppression and anger. Muslims could go to China and Russia if they want they will allow them to build Mosques. I think the problem is that they don't like their own countries it does not have our weather conditions not enough rain and God is not doing much about it.

Everything is so oppressed that it’s a mental and social prison. Its all about defeating the infidels and Allah will destroy the Jews and submission or else. It’s a religion of peace they say but is it of love? Christianity is a religion of Love and that I feel is missing from this messenger of Mohammad rapped up in fighting stories. Repetitive reciting of negative anger at the infidels or one self, which is hard not to miss compared to the word of love can have its mental effects.

Islam cannot accept outside influences and yet Muslims migrate to free societies and build Mosques because the Western society is free to do so. After so much integration and infiltration you end up with terrorist activities which intern has caused the war in Iraq even if it’s wrong. Would have been better to have Saddam look after his people maybe a new war against Iran would have been in the process. (Not sure about the war bit)

How free should we be about printing a cartoon? Or how restricted should we be in letting Islam and other religions grow in emigration and birth rates in Western countries. Should we be as restricted as them as they are to the rest of the religions in their own countries it might solve our problems too coming from them. I don’t think I would like to live in the Middle East and it sounds, like Christians, Buddhists, Jews and Sikhs would not really be accepted in their countries. Border countries have a combination of religions but even then there is constant conflict. One wants its law and nothing else without compromise so you get battles and terrorism. Every corner of Islamic countries or populated Muslims you have war and every small town in Britain with Muslims we have crime in their side of town. Its a pattern small or large scale its all the same even here on ATS.

How does the Koran overtake anything the Bible or Thorah has not already written or make Jesus sound inferiour? only in Mohammad's opinion without historical evidence which anyone even an athiest can claim.
Yes his is important to the Arabs he designed a New World Order for them by killing Arab ancestors who did not agree with him. What is the difference between what Mohammad says and Allah or the Bible says? Yes he's important but don't forget how it started, somewhere he killed Arab and Jew ancestors for his gain and has taught the captives to do the same if anyone changes religion, would a Muslim accept someone from their family becoming a Christain? Maybe in the west in some cases but not in East you go to jail for it. Its not like you can decide what to think because what will they think if you do?

All this is an international conspiracy between Satan towards man and God to divide and conquer and his is doing his prophetic job as predicted so lets wait a while and see. Will we submit to the Mark of Beast system REV:13

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternally_damaged
I think it's about time the producers of the Dutch cartoons did apologise, not necessarilly for the production of the cartoons, but for the fact that some muslims took offence and admit they wern't created to inspire racial hatred.

They did apologise and the riots continue as the news spreads and the cartoons were made six month ago, why infame the situation after 6 months by broadcasting them to Islamic countries they could have kept quiet as they did 6 months ago.

The conflic in Isreal started when Sharon decided not to take his shoes off at the Mosque on Temple Mount that is why we have had an erupted conflic in Isreal over that.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eternally_damaged
I think it's about time the producers of the Dutch cartoons did apologise, not necessarilly for the production of the cartoons, but for the fact that some muslims took offence and admit they wern't created to inspire racial hatred.

The opportunity for a possible apology is past. Perhaps the Danes would have offered an apology if they were approached in a civilized manner before hand. But If I were a Dane there would be now way in God's green earth that I would apologize now. These rioters and protestors have hurt their cause in more ways than they realize. This shamless reaction to mere cartoons has given the anti-islamic crowd all the ammunition they need to
feed the distrust and hate that drives a wedge, ever deeper between the muslems and non-muslems. These idiots are painting a picture of hate, intolerance and uncontrollable anger that is being flashed into every living room television in the world. Neither Muslems nor Islam will ever be able to
live this down. All the Mullah's in the world will not be able to wipe this sorry spectacle from the eyes of civilized people everywhere. It doesn't matter if the cartoons where planted by Zionist, it doesn't matter if the cartoons were planted by the US government. It doesn't matter because the result, the lunacy that is calling for the murder of the cartoonist, has driven the last nail into the coffin containing Islam's claim of peace. Islam may have once been a religion of peace, but that is no longer the case as is very evident by what is happening. This is not isolated brush fires of protests, this is wide spread lunacy based on a conceived notion of disrespect. There is nothing that can be said to justify this behavior. Muslems and their belief have been put on a world stage and they are cracking under pressure. Funny how the vinegar always seperates from the oil isn't it?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I just feel sorry for the poor fools......of any religion.....that tries to change the american lifestyle.......they won't just have bush and buds to worry about then, they will have just about every man, women and many of the children at them also!! we like our freedom, would rather die than give it up!!! if you come here, well, you better be able to accept that! we're americans, we are free to screw up any way we wish!

heck, all of us americans, just to send a message should all start having a nice pork roast every saturday!!! make sure your windows are wide open so we can all enjoy the smell!

there are peaceful ways to protest by the way, legal also.....you don't need to burn buildings down!!!

[edit on 7-2-2006 by dawnstar]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Why are they not loud enough?

Why is it only the terrorist groups get their messages on mainstream T.V. and Press? I have hundreds of messages by moderate Muslims, per-message by someone like Bin Laden. However, it is he who they promote and it is that agenda.

Think about why they are doing that.

Perhaps the reason is that there is just not enough protest from those moderate followers of Islam about the actions of their more radical brethren. I am hopeful that moderates in Islam are the silent majority but now is the time for more of them to speak up. If not, they unfortuantely will be lumped in with those that espouse terror. Where is the dissent in modern Islam in the Middle East over Fundamentalism and the terror it breeds?

I hear more outcry over what the West does to Muslims than I do Muslim outrage over radical Muslim attacks on the West or for that matter, other Muslims. I guess New York, London and Madrid were just fair game.

Plus, I'm pretty sure the reason Bin Laden and his ilk are on the news more is that they continue say they have attacked and will attack in the future. It is not the media putting the words in Bin Laden's mouth, they are just reporting what he has said.

If the President of Iran had said he didn't want to wipe Israel off the map, would the world have noticed?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Odium is right, you all got played. Probably by someone at the CIA

Anyways I to have been watching the news and have also found that muslims in the US aren't rioting. Why? Probably because their to busy getting on with their lives. I live right next door to a muslim family and they have been nothing but open and friendly with me. In fact the day after I was robbed Muhammed took me aside and told me how we should look after each other and that neighbors should be like brothers.

The muslims that rioted in France were mostly unemployed they were releasing their frustration with French society. The same thing is probably true of the muslims that are rioting and/or protesting they just don't have anything better to do. For europe I say your solution is clear. Find these people jobs get them to contribute to society.

As far as the Islamic countries around the world the reason they are still printing these cartoons is to divert attention from their real problems. Unemployment and dispair is rife throughout the Islamic world and what is their governments solution. Send them to the Mosques to hear how its not their fault and how its all the US fault or the west as a whole.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Pavil, there were thousands protesting and only a minority rioting.

Think about it, they clearly are showing they are moderate because otherwise we would have had tens of thousands of people up in violent arms. Which we do not.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by fear allah

Think about what I said; don’t start making extreme judgments about me,

fear allah

You have a mind of a fanatic.
To which Islamic group you belong to ?

The problem with fanatics like you , is that they think that they know about Islam better than others or that they are superior Muslims or something special, while in fact they are spiteful ignorant people that can not see above their feet.

I agree with people who say that: fanatics from all religions are worse than each other.

BTW Iam Muslim so don't dare on teaching me my religion that I know better than you.

[edit on 7-2-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Again, I was speaking in general terms not just this specific incident.

Has Syria even apologized yet for what happened to the Dutch and Norwegian embassies? I did not hear of see of any immediate response. I know Lebanon did.

Why is Syria not being held to task for controlling the situation? This is what I mean when I talk about the moderates being pushed to the back. Syria does nothing to discourage the behavior shown by the 'few" rioters that torched the embassies, which tacitly encourages that same behavior.

At least Lebanon showed some decency.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What really suprised me about the post I made, is the type of talk given to people inside their mosques.

Subconsciously I had thought the Iman would have straight koranic teaching, like churches having bible teaching. To read of the crowd chanting "Death to America, Death to Israel" in the mosque, is scary.

This is really like the Nazi rallies of the 1930's with a ranting Hitler whipping up nationalistic fervor before an adoring crowd.

Its scary, and doesn't bode well for the future.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by fear allah
Islam is religion of peace
Islam is the best religion, the most peaceful and the guide to humans to live a perfect life.
You will see death when you see the black jihad flag.

You are a fraud. You are not a muslim. You are a reactionary agitator trying to drump up more hatred of muslims. Besides the idiotic nature of the post, the 'jihadi' flag of pan-arabism and pan-islam is strictly, green, not black.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I will get flamed for this. That's alright, since I won't be reading this thread anymore after I say this:

I have, and will continue to, shed tears for every Jew, Muslim, or member of any other faith or race that suffers or dies because of the horrendous ignorance and hatred on both sides of this war. I can say that because I don't see Jews, Muslims, or other races/faiths. I see human beings. I feel as much sadness when I see Arabs die - yes, even the Arabs we're supposed to call our enemies
You are not alone. I agree with you.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by AceWombat04
I will get flamed for this. That's alright, since I won't be reading this thread anymore after I say this:

I have, and will continue to, shed tears for every Jew, Muslim, or member of any other faith or race that suffers or dies because of the horrendous ignorance and hatred on both sides of this war. I can say that because I don't see Jews, Muslims, or other races/faiths. I see human beings. I feel as much sadness when I see Arabs die - yes, even the Arabs we're supposed to call our enemies
You are not alone. I agree with you.

I aswell, when will people see?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join