It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whenever I see 21 minutes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Okay, I was going to let this go. I was just going to let it fly. But too many times this has happened to me. I just need to get it out.

Okay, here it goes, whenever, I mean WHENEVER I see 21 minutes past the hour, I know something bad is going to happen, not really bad, but like something bad will happen, just to me.

So one day, I look at the clock, and its 3:21, time for me to leave, so I can get home by three thirty or so. (on bike) When I leave as I am riding out of the parking lot, I fall off my bike (which rarely happens). Then about 3 minutes later I fall of again. I was like, "whoa something is wrong thatnever happens to me."

So I let it go.

Next day, I wake up, look at the clock, 7:21, time for me to leave so I can get up. So during the day, (at school), I get a notice of concern. (bad mark, pretty much) so I let that go.

Then, (I sneak on to my laptop late at night, like right now) I look at the clock and its 10:21 PM. So I am like, "Oh &$#@!" and when I am on my laptop, my dad comes bursting into my room, almost seeing that I have my laptop on. Which I quicly made up an excuse while simultaneously putting it under my bed.

I don't know, but whenever I see 11:21, that is like the worst one to see or something. thats when bad stuff happens that doesn't make sense.

Anyway, just sharing a creepy story, that will continue.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Sounds like you related a few events to the number 21, and now you're unconcious mind is helping to create those bad happenings to you. Which then reaffirms that 21 is a bad number and then becomes a vicious circle.

Maybe if you were to associate 21 as a good number, it actually would be!

Sorry for the weird explanation... but hey, this is the paranormal studies forum.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
The more you beleive something will happen the more it will.

If people in general beleive something will happen it normally does.

One of the truly unexplainable things in life is how beleif alone can change the outcome of events.

So ya.. start doing something good or thinking of it everytime you see 21. Your "problem" should vanish.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'd suggest taking the above poster's advice and try associate 21 with something good.

I did find it very interesting that the first two incidences occured at 3:21 and 7:21. I may be reaching a bit, but since 3 x 7 = 21, it raised a flag in my mind. Keep us updated about future incidences, if any.

Just out of curiousity, do you know what time you were born? The hour and minute listed on your birth certificate?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
It is probably a coincidence. Think about it this way - if youlooked at the clock and it said 10:22 or whatever your dad would still have come into your room and seen you on your computers. Parents know when you do things like that - It's spooky.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Well today, what happened was, I looked at the clock and it read 9:21. At about 9:30 or so, my grandma died.

So, I don't know what to think of this. But, today I looked at the time earlier and it was 4:21 and nothing bad happened. Which is weird.

Sorry for this sort of short post. Just don't feel like doing anything.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
To avoid numerous threads discussing numbers and their meanings, all discussion of this topic should be posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join