It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to publish Holocaust cartoons

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
The pen has always been mightier than the sword!

it is childish I feel, but with very serious consequences. The difference is that I am not taking my bat and ball and going home...what is the intent behind these pics? just to get even with the Danes? I think there is a lot more to it...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Yeah, it's very weird. Lashing out at the Danes by insulting the Jews? Hmm... makes sense

It seems like lately, global politics seem more and more childish by the day. You know like the other day I was reading about Chavez kicking out US diplomats for spying or something like that, then recently the US kicked out Venezualan diplomats in a tit-for-tat maneuver.

What are we? In kindergarten? Sigh...

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
yes but the underlying truth is that we voted the kindy power in...well I didnt but majority ruled at the end of the day...

ho hum

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
What is needed here to understand the Arab/Muslim point of view here is that they (Arab/Muslims) believe that Mossad is behind everything since they (the Jews) control the world.
According to the Muslims:
-> It is Mossad who perpetrated 9/11
-> It is Mossad that perpetrated the bombings in Turkey
-> It is Mossad and their US proxy the CIA that is behind the attacks on Shiites and US soldiers in Iraq.
-> It is Mossad that are responsible for the broadcasted beheadings in Iraq.

As a result it is the Mossad controlled media that portays Mohammed as a terrorist.

The Moslem response has been fanatical and idiotic. I think this just shows the spiritual immaturity of the Moslems adn their respective leadships around the world.

As and Israel/American I would like to state that I and am against the 'Mohammad' cartoon, the insensitivity of this act is unjustified by hiding behind the cliche 'freedom of speech'.
The charicatures during Nazi Germany is an example of this and this may be the point the Iranians are trying to make. But then again they can use the current charicatures of the Moslem world but that would put them in a bad light.

All and all I can sum it in one word: IDIOTS.

[edit on 7/2/06 by JudahMaccabbi]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join