It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moon is a ufo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   
This reminds me of some theories or old myths about a time before the moon was orbiting Earth.

I had a lookie around and found this thread concerning the subject:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Didn't I hear something about the Japanese, the Chinese and Europe heading for the Moon?

It's only a matter of time before somebody finds the hatch like that episode from "Lost" and then EVERYBODY is gonna want to get inside and party like the Moon is some sort of rave night club.

Just one more place the rich will have to send their college aged kids to get hopped up on illegal drugs and have sex with anything that moves. Maybe even sex with aliens.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Thank you all for the responces.
Maby we could find one of the astronauts, and try to conferm some of the things being said.
It seems to me that the ones in charge here have a lot of connections. How about it?

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
With the recent posting of there being "UFO,S" Watching the moon landing, having bases there, and such.
I thought that I would re-enter this post.(After all math is math).
Any way I was wondering about the issue of if ATS could "go to the source", and get some of the people who were there.
If it's alright for people like Storie Musgrave (prob not spelled right), to be on a cable channel admitting he has seen, and even taken pictures of unexplainable things.
Then Why can't ATS get him on to talk about the things that the broadcasters might think of as being a little to much.
Maby there is someone who realy does have first hand knowledge.
Maby there realy is nothing more to this than coincidense.
Either way I feel that the issue is realy worth checking into.

As far as the core samples. I feel that an object that size, that has been in place for so long, and bombarded by spacial debre and such.
Would have much more materal on it than the drill they used could get past.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join