It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible abduction follow-up help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Has anyone heard about this story? I remember when it occurred in 2002, but I've tried to find anything more recent on this to no avail. If so, has anyone come across a followup/resolution? In summary, a young man named Todd Sees in Northumberland County, PA went hunting, then missing, then found dead under strange circumstances.

www.nuforc.org...

Although I don't put much stock in anything reported on Rense, there are reports on this from Peter Davenport. According to his report a

"Farmer saw an object above Montour Ridge at the powerlines,on top of the mountain, it was round and very still over the lines.Suddenly it moved what looked like a few hondred feet to the east , it stopped and a beam of blue and white light shined to the ground.What was seen next was very unnerving,he saw what appeared to be a man suspended in the light, he was being pulled up head first, he was moving his arms slowly in the light.What looked like a man was pulled up into the bottom of the craft .

www.rense.com...

There were other farmers who supposedly witnessed a craft pulling something up in a beam.

This was an especially interesting case to me because of witnesses, as well as involvement of police, FBI, a coroner, toxologist etc.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by UnBreakable]

new topics

join