It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Gonna Have A Serious Discussion About The Reptile Issue?!?!?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There ARE reptilians. I have seen them. I DON"T have GOOD PROOF. But folks..they are here. And YES they can shapeshift. They do this with greater technology. See...they can project the image of a person into your mind, so that they see you them like that. And yes..the president is a reptilian..they ALL have british bloodlines...think about it. And the illuminati ordeal. Skull and Bones Society.... So, inaddion to that, they have been in every single ancient culture, Egyptians, Myans, Incans, Chinese, Catholocism, Iraq, Aborigines... people worshipped them as "GODs" and in fact did sacrifice people to them, which is why the reps are so obesessed with blood. They need it to keep their form, and live off of. They sacrifice children. Where do all those missing children go? I mean listen to this...
One of Rense.com's widely-read contributors is author and lecturer, David Icke. In his books, David writes about the Illuminati and all their connected secret groups and how they are the ones manipulating world events for their benefit. Who are the super rich "elite" Illuminati and their associates? The Queen of England, her husband Prince Philip and the Royal House of Windsor, the hierarchy on the board of directors of the Vatican, including the Pope; the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans,Duponts, Fords, Carnegies,Melons,Bush's etc. You can read all the amazing facts and details in David's books, ...AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE and THE BIGGEST SECRET. After reading these books, one will be more able to see the global manipulation that is taking place on a daily basis. One will be able to see how this evil group manipulates humanity to fight wars in order for them to benefit financially and control the masses of the over 6 billion human beings on this planet. War or the threat of war on a never ending basis is the main way they keep the people in FEAR, so the FEW CAN CONTROL THE MASSES! As David points out in his books, in order for the Illuminati to achieve their horrible insane agenda,.this sick group and the bankers within the group FINANCE AND SUPPORT BOTH SIDES in all the major wars that have been waged or are currently being fought on this Planet. They really have no compassion for human life, and do not care how many millions or quite possibly billions of human beings they have to kill to achieve their end result, whatever their desired result is. They don't care if you're black or white or Christian, Muslim or Jewish, Democrat or Republican, whether you're American, Chinese, Afghani, European, Iraqi, Israeli, Palestinian etc. or whoever. TO THE ILLUMINATI HUMANS ARE NO MORE THAN CATTLE TO BE SLAUGHTERED, IF NEED BE.

SO, WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR, FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS?

trimmed post

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Good God Girl . -- whitelightwolf .

my eyes melted from reading all that .

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just Curious - whitelightwolf.

After you get into College are you going to try and stay up with these topics?.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Unfortunately, most individuals approach this subject from exactly the perspective that opens oneself to ridicule.(In some cases, that is actually the goal) In fact, spreading the knowledge of the implausible, and the ridiculous is what makes the context of even having the discussion laughable. It also means that they will continue to be successful. They will always be successful. It is the brilliance of the conspiracy. By virtue of actually attempting to authenticate the existence of the anthromorphs - you help them. In the event that you do believe that you have something personal to gain or to offer by having this discussion in the open, I ask you to keep in mind the following:

They are, and always will be smarter than you.

Photographs or any other multimedia evidence is meaningless - even if perceived to be authentic. It will be discounted and dismissed.

There never has been nor will there be an authentic image of the true form of an anthromorph.

They are not reptiles. Although the description of 'reptilian' would be deemed appropriate, they are closer in functional terms to amphibians. However, this is a gross oversimplification as well.

Their agenda is not nearly as insidious as the propaganda that insulates them from serious attention portends. Global institutional systems are managed for the purposes of their survival. It is that simple. However, it could be argued that the long-term goal is to secure their superiority and survival by way of directing the competing, and more abundant organism towards self-destruction. That is not evil - it is smart. Farms aren't evil, but perhaps the perception of being farmed (managed), is.
Mankinds' efforts to manage his environment lead to his success as a species. Managing mankinds' perception of his environment has lead to theirs.

Humans are far greater predators than the anthromorphs are.

Their visibility and involvement within the affairs of man, has been dictated by man - not them. They simply adapt and adjust. Whether they take the persona of gods, governors, or of aliens - the labels are immaterial.

The stories of Satanism, blood-rituals, and requiring human blood to morph are meant to garner fear in those who would believe, and dismissive ridicule from those who disbelieve. Either belief system assures their security.

Requesting the introduction of "factual based evidence" is itself a misnomer. Facts are once again simply perception, which as stated earlier, they are far more adept at manipulating than you are. Whatever may be introduced or discussed within the scope of this thread is purely anecdotal. Whatever is presented will either resonate with those who believe, or will be scoffed at by those who do not - or those whose function it is to continue to manipulate the perception of the mythos, one way or another.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by podperson
Photographs or any other multimedia evidence is meaningless - even if perceived to be authentic. It will be discounted and dismissed.

are you saying that non-believers will actually continue to not believe, even in the face of undeniable evidence?

There never has been nor will there be an authentic image of the true form of an anthromorph.

I snapped this with my cell right before they abducted me

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"or those whose function it is to continue to manipulate the perception of the mythos, one way or another."

I have seen some of your other posts, Crakeur. Did you happen to meet Chaka when you were abducted?

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Farms aren't evil, but perhaps the perception of being farmed (managed), is.
Mankinds' efforts to manage his environment lead to his success as a species. Managing mankinds' perception of his environment has lead to theirs.

I understand the analogy, but it could be considered insulting to people to compare them to farm animals. The environment and life of farm animals is dictated and engineered entirely by human interest in the animals as a foodsource, are you following through on the farm analogy here, in that the anthromorphs use humans for 'food' or sustinence of some kind?

Their agendait could be argued that the long-term goal is to secure their superiority and survival by way of directing the competing, and more abundant organism towards self-destruction. That is not evil - it is smart.

With all due respect, whether such a course of action is evil or not, depends on your moral stance, and if you are the perpetrator or the perpetrated against.

"Directing [humans] towards self-destruction" -- That's a very polite way of describing it. If you intentionally and covertly take action over a long period of time to influence someone towards a course of action that is of detriment to them, but benefits you, I wouldn't quite class that as a self-inflicted course of action, given that there is more than one party involved - there is a perpetrator and a victim, even if the victim is not aware of their status as one.

I think the main objection here would be the deception and secrecy, especially over a long-term period. It seems very 'unsporting' and callous, almost cowardly - But I can see how if the moral implications are put to one side, it could also be seen as the most intelligent and self-preserving course of action - For example a brute force attack would cost lives and would bring out a great collective opposition and far more hurdles to jump over than a covert, unseen attack would.

That doesn't make it any better for the victim of the attack in the end though does it? They are still being used/abused, manipulated or attacked, only in a way that makes it more difficult to defend themselves because they are not entirely aware of the 'enemies' actions.

Their visibility and involvement within the affairs of man, has been dictated by man - not them.

Could you expound on this point any more? I presumed you meant that the anthromorphs perception and judgement of human activity led to their interaction and the opinion such a course of action was justified?

This is thus a judgement call, not a request for interaction. Again, my concern would be secrecy and deception involved.

The stories of Satanism, blood-rituals, and requiring human blood to morph are meant to garner fear in those who would believe, and dismissive ridicule from those who disbelieve. Either belief system assures their security.

A very clever tactic indeed.

Requesting the introduction of "factual based evidence" is itself a misnomer. Facts are once again simply perception, which as stated earlier, they are far more adept at manipulating than you are. Whatever may be introduced or discussed within the scope of this thread is purely anecdotal. Whatever is presented will either resonate with those who believe, or will be scoffed at by those who do not - or those whose function it is to continue to manipulate the perception of the mythos, one way or another.

I agree entirely. Given that, do you have any more anecdotes to add on the topic yourself podperson? Given what you wrote above, I would be interested in reading them.

[edit on 24-2-2006 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hello VelvetSplash,

I'll be happy to respond - but want to qualify that I make no claims of authority. My interest in the subject comes from a socio-historical, and biological point of view, pertaining to the genesis of a myth. I'm a skeptic, but subsequent to my exploration of the subject and an encounter that oddly parallels the 'Lacerta Files' - I've been trying to boil down the 'reptilian' theory by eliminating what it isn't.You must admit - there is a vast array of wildly differing information pertaining to the idea that we are under the influence of a 'reptilian conspiracy'.
I'll also qualify that I use the term anthromorph as slang phrase for something that can appear as human. Shapeshifter, skin-walker, were-form, rakshasa - or any of the other morphing entity names would be equally appropriate. I hesitated to use the term anthropomorph as that phrase appears to have taken on it's own quasi-mythical connotation amongst the 'Furry' community.

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
I understand the analogy, but it could be considered insulting to people to compare them to farm animals. The environment and life of farm animals is dictated and engineered entirely by human interest in the animals as a foodsource, are you following through on the farm analogy here, in that the anthromorphs use humans for 'food' or sustinence of some kind?

I perhaps should have put stronger emphasis on the term managed, as opposed to farm(ed). I do not believe that humans are a primary food source. Supposition on my part - but were that the case, there would be no abductees to return and report that they had been abducted, and there would be markedly more 'mass disappearances' of human populations. It is neither practical, nor economical to assume that a significant predator species, even if numbering only in the tens of thousands could sustain itself by 'cherry-picking', random individuals or groups of individuals, that are geographically disconnected.
I also agree that the term can be perceived as insulting if the context is personalized.

With all due respect, whether such a course of action is evil or not, depends on your moral stance, and if you are the perpetrator or the perpetrated against.

"Directing [humans] towards self-destruction" -- That's a very polite way of describing it. If you intentionally and covertly take action over a long period of time to influence someone towards a course of action that is of detriment to them, but benefits you, I wouldn't quite class that as a self-inflicted course of action, given that there is more than one party involved - there is a perpetrator and a victim, even if the victim is not aware of their status as one.

I think the main objection here would be the deception and secrecy, especially over a long-term period. It seems very 'unsporting' and callous, almost cowardly - But I can see how if the moral implications are put to one side, it could also be seen as the most intelligent and self-preserving course of action - For example a brute force attack would cost lives and would bring out a great collective opposition and far more hurdles to jump over than a covert, unseen attack would.

That doesn't make it any better for the victim of the attack in the end though does it? They are still being used/abused, manipulated or attacked, only in a way that makes it more difficult to defend themselves because they are not entirely aware of the 'enemies' actions.

My comment about it being 'smart' is made factoring the primary objective of any species, individual or group - self-preservation.
I have approached the existence of a subterranean anthromorphic species from the following point of view:
Instead of considering the validity of the conspiracy based factors or other stories attributed to them, I chose to consider what elements for ongoing existence and success would be required - that would facillitate the aforementioned conspiracies and tales being attributed to anthromorphic reptiles. Simply put, on any scale, are there elements and factors in place that support the existence of the species and any, or all of the myths surrounding them.

Could you expound on this point any more? I presumed you meant that the anthromorphs perception and judgement of human activity led to their interaction and the opinion such a course of action was justified?

This is thus a judgement call, not a request for interaction. Again, my concern would be secrecy and deception involved.

Fundamentally, my perception is this; their origins are in godhood. If true and complete control of mankind was their goal - and within their power, then they would have maintained that status. We dictate how they are perceived. At some point, their position as deities or beings of power was no longer tenable. Perception has now been shifted to secret societies, aliens, and the satanic. Where at particular times historically, it could be argued that they were perceived with awe and reverance, I believe that were they simply to lift the veil and reveal themselves as another sentient species sharing the planet, mankinds' reaction would be swift and unanimous - destroy them.
None of the current theories or myths pertaining to the anthromorphs are benign. Why is that? Where once serpents were revered as symbols of life, and wisdom, they are now commonly associated with the epitome of evil. Is that by design? (This theme is less prevalent in Eastern culture) If so, whose design is it? Theirs or ours?

My belief is, in the interest of their own self-preservation, secrecy, fear, and the fantastic serve their interests. There are nearly 6.5 billion humans on the planet. I have never seen anyone speculate on numbers for the reptilians, but logic dictates that either there are absolutely none - or significantly fewer than 6 billion.

I understand that current conspiracy theory points to awaiting a time in the near future to exercise complete control. I simply feel that complete control is not part of the agenda - were that the case, assuming some of the existing mythology as true, there were more favorable conditions to assert that control historically speaking.

Take the idea of being able to shape-shift and put into a biological context such as camouflage or mimicry. What is the general purpose of such attributes? They are defense mechanisms.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yeaaaaaee for whitelightwolf *hug* tell the world how cool you are.

Mmm but anyway, asides from coolness. I am pretty familar with the subject (armchair scolar). So having read so many things about it I can't help but remember numberous inconsistancys.

Like well are they (reptilians) 5th or lower 4th dimension beings, or something else?

Then some people are all like "they are exactly like lizards, but no evolved dinosaurs, no wait... anphibions" People names vastly different creatues from multiple phylems and monophilic groups.

But I guess it goes down to the fact that we can easly notice differences between something very simmilar to ourselves. A lot of people can see differences between space nords and earth humans, and easly distiguish races and ethnicitys. Yet something that is very different and diverse like the whole group of reptiles multiple species phylems and evolutionary groups (algators, turtles, snakes, lizards) are lumped in one big group. Byond that people genraly lump togeather anphibions (pardon spelling) reptiles, and dinosaurs as one big group of creatures.

Then in order to spot them they are said to have broad noses and pointy ears, why the heck would something that naturaly has no ears or noses have a spesific tendency to such traits?

So yea a lot of information is out their, can't say if it is delibarate disinfo.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How about those lot lizards at truck stops?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
"including serpent mythology"

alright mythology is not factual based evidence. there is no proof of a reptillian conspiracy. Many claim to have the proof but never show it. David Icke talks a lot about proof etc. I still have yet to see any proof. If you want to have a serious discussion maybe you should have serious proof and not obscure ancient folk lore.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
There ARE reptilians. I have seen them. I DON"T have GOOD PROOF.

I think this is really all you needed to post, then.

If you don't have good proof, then we might as well be getting all worked up about the increasing leprechaun problem and their effect on the gold markets with all their hoarding. Really. And what about those three wishes they give you? Isn't there some way we can either increase the number of wishes they grant, or possibly control the wishes, so somebody doesn't wish for something bad? These are serious problems and deserve our attention every bit as much as the Reptile issue.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Obviously they arnt trying to kill us,because if they were i think they would have done it a long time ago.

Unless they are waiting for some perfect oppurtunity..honestly i dont know.

Unless they are being PREVENTED from harming us? Hmmmmm?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
Biblical proof of Reptillans:

You know, in some parts of the world, the Bible isn't really accepted as a very accurate reference work. I know it's hard to believe, it being the true word of the Almighty Lord God of the Universe, and all, but some people just won't listen to the cold, hard facts as presented in a 4,000 year old mythological account.

Fortunately, they'll all burn in a blistering, firey Hell for their skepticism.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I love the way the person who started this thread had 'LOTS OF INFO!!!1!' but 'was too tired to type it', after responding to people. Why not turn the other cheek and post the info then? Hmm, i wonder...

If there anyone on this site who is over 15?

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If you want to see the whole picture check out the Spanish Inquisition NWO thread. Reptilians are just part of the equation and not even our biggest worry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join