It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Gonna Have A Serious Discussion About The Reptile Issue?!?!?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The city of London ie the square mile is my daily territory - it only has 2 roads into it? I would love to know how that works out - as for the "reptilian" symbols I agree the symbol of the Griffin does actually mark out the boundaries of the Mile and is posed at its entry and exits. I am interested in the axis that would make the BoE the centre of the city however - to my allbeit street by stree based knowledge I actually place that at Mercers Hall on Ironmonger Street (given an axis of The Museum of London / London Wall to Monument and Blackfriars to Hounsditch)

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
whilst doing my beat yesterday I did notice the large Masonic temple placed in Queen Street near Covent Garden - and i note in my street guide not noted - its listed as the New Connaught - and not the Grand Lodge of England as seen on the door. According to my map the wholse structure is New Connaught - despite the corner stones being placed in 1827 by a Grand Master of the Lodge. Now that becomes interesting.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
i think the topic of hybrid reptile/humans is very interesting .

but as you said --- a collaboration of factual based evidence --- ?

first, there are no facts about human/reptile hybrids, only speculation .

As for Magic quoting the bible on page 1 of this topic - is absurd .

as for the british isl pic ? - so what ?.

Italy looks like a Boot - does that mean there aliens on earth that wear boots ?.

As for retile alien human hybrids, no one has stated or given any proof that they exist.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Well let me start off by saying I am the one who started this thread! and i have so far put foward no evidence! i have simply been conversing and answering the questions that have been asked an commenting on what others have said!

I aint even began yet!

Albie, the bible is a load of #, and i certainly never tried to use it as proof. The bible with its double barrel hidden meanings is the metaphorical carrort in front of the donkey for the asses that wanna eat that perticular carrot! It is nothing more than a RE-WRITE of much older TRUE documentation with a load more tinsel and fairy lights on it to make it sound a bit more glamourous and fantastical! and a big, YOU HAVE A GOD WHO MUST BE OBEYED OR HE SHALL NOT LET YOU INTO HEAVEN, theme. All it does it guide all the sheeple into acting the way the race who wrote it want you to act!
and yes i do find youre comments too mocking, but thats obviously the level of intelligence that you operate on. therefore with the iq an the brain capacity of a retarded infant i find it hard too believe that you could ever take in this idea, cause it wouldn't fit in youre head.
as for your world leader comment! thats your opinion, and I think you maybe slightly off the mark!

Karper as i stated jus a second ago I haven't even began yet! I have no control over other people who decide to post info! So it would not really be correct to make a mockery of MY efforts to start this thread! I would be more than obliged to give you all some info which is already available to you, if you look for it! If i had the chance that was! and the point i made about bt was in response to ryan25, wasn't offering it as stand alone proof!

Waffleprime as above..

silk I wasnt trying to say that the boe was the geogpaphical epicenter of the district of the city of london! the district itself exists where the main part of the old city was detroyed by the great fire! I also meant two major roads tha lead into it being the one with the statues marking the boundrys! I will be honest and say i have nevr actually been there and have only seen maps and images of the area. thus is hard to know it very well!
What I know of it is this, It is a soveriegn state of 670 acres, has a population of 5000. There is a committee know as the crown who run the district, which is not a part of england i add! it houses all the main bank buildings The mansion house which is the government building of the city of london (not greater), and all the financial power associated buildings! take a look at the Honerable arttilary company headquarters if you happen to pass it and have a look at its emblem!
as for the masonic temple! this i find not hard to believe many of the top end buildings are marked on maps as different things or not marked with names at all! I believe there to be more temples and secret society buildings jus out side the city of london in temple bar! I know jus opposite the royal courts of justice there is a building belonging to the society called The Outer Temple! tis a very dark place, i dont envy you being there!

Briggs "first, there are no facts about human/reptile hybrids, only speculation . " I think you are very much mistaken there are facts and recorded evidence, as i have said i have not had a chance to give you all a piece of evidence, but i will! I agree with what you say about magik, as you should be able to tell from my post that followed!

right now that i have finished replying to everyones petit little ankle bitey comments i dont feel much like typing anymore till tommorrow! and before i waste my time trying to present you with some actual facts, i will ask how many of you, who are gonna listen have looked into the sumerian tablets??
maybe find out about them before we start!!

Peace Mister Fresh

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
its very reptillian of you to be insulted by me holding an opinion

what I find most facinating abuot the reptillian/hybrid theory..is the people who beleive in it...no offense to the beleivers at all. it just really facinates me how someone can put, so much faith into something where there is no absolutle proof.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I could defend my Faith and say why the Bible works but Im not here for that. There are reptillian demonic forces out there example in the book of Revelations it says 3 demond like frogs will come out of 3 kings. I still need to clarify find the verse number etc...
Also as Man had been currupted through ths Angels in Genesis 6 the Nephelin ruled the earth and currupted mans blood line to stop Jesus being born.

But what Im saying is I would not be suprised if a race of human Chimara multi cross breeds of other animals and humans exist.

Or a species of animal so advanced on earth that it uses the blood of the host to disguise it self. The same for Angels and demons who drink our gentic blood to stay in our 3-D reality. I think the cover up is not in the Bible but the lack of understanding of it, since when did they teach anyone about GIANTS AND CROSS breed human Angels on earth at school, now they wont even talk about Bible. The Griffen could have been a real chimara creation and not a myth. The have actually found a fossile of one. I will find the link when I can.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
i wasn't insulted by your opinion mate cause its not an insulting one like most others!!

but you just said "what I find most facinating abuot the reptillian/hybrid theory..is the people who beleive in it...no offense to the beleivers at all. it just really facinates me how someone can put, so much faith into something where there is no absolutle proof. "
Does that go for all the people who believe in god as our creator as well then, seeing as they have no proof of his existence? or is it just reptile believers????

Time lord.. I'm sorry I'm not here for the purpose of dissin your faith... I respect your faith cause it is your faith! I also think you must be very open minded to have faith in your god and accept the fact of other races.. many religious people dismiss the fact that any exist and state that their god only created us humans and the earth

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
ah yes, religin, the forfront of all ideals and beliefs. demons/angels now? reptillians? now this is just to much to bere, not meaning to bring it in..but, reptiles are apart of the earth culture just like any other animal..its a given that they'd show-up in reference.

imo, I think that claiming the bible has scriptures about evil real dimensional lizard kings is not only insulting to that faith, but, is insulting to every other faith, buddism,taoism,indiginous traditionalism...by saying angel/demons are real is totally throwing out other faiths ignorantly and claiming the bible is superrior and others are inferior.

Mr.Fresh,

quite frankly..yes it does mean that god is of question without absolute proof. people might feel and believe in god, but, there is no absolute proof.
I'm not an atheiest...but, this is fact. nobody really knows whats after death or beyond life. people might believe an ideal...but, not truely Know.
if we absolutly knew god was...the entire planet would follow one faith..there would be no division in beliefs from a global perspective...not indiviual beliefs.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
so let me get this right waffle.... you believe in something that you have no proof of AT ALL.. and yet it fascinates you how people can believe in the reptiles????

Its funny ya know but there is some who would call that a double standard!

quite frankly you make me chuckle
at you not with you

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterfresh
so let me get this right waffle.... you believe in something that you have no proof of AT ALL.. and yet it fascinates you how people can believe in the reptiles????

Its funny ya know but there is some who would call that a double standard!

quite frankly you make me chuckle
at you not with you

I don't have proof of god, does that mean I'm not a beleiver? I don't pray to any god. I pray for my familiy..my life in general..thats what counts.. I pray to the earth for letting us live on it! thats proof..the earth is proof..your standing on it! but, I don't see any repltillians on my shampoo
bottles.

your insulting undertones, also diminishes any credibility you can muster about the subject also.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
so now they are my insulting undertones...

the first reply you gave to this board included the words
"show me a picture that isn't from ripley's" are you trying to say this was not sarcastic! then you referred to me as a reptile. Then just becasue i pointed out the fact that you are saying basically anyone who believes in the reptiles as much as i do without any proof, (so you seem to think even though there is more proof of the reptiles than your god) Must be daft. But you can beleive in your god's existance without any proof!

and because i pointed that small fact of your contradiction out, you are now trying to marr anything i have to say by saying i am the person who is doing the insulting!

Thought i would be likely to meet up with like minded people on this site, instead i'm just met with the same "I've got my eyes really open but i cant see the wood for the trees attitudes!"

[edit on 11-2-2006 by misterfresh]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterfresh
so now they are my insulting undertones...

the first reply you gave to this board included the words
"show me a picture that isn't from ripley's" are you trying to say this was not sarcastic! then you referred to me as a reptile. Then just becasue i pointed out the fact that you are saying basically anyone who believes in the reptiles as much as i do without any proof, (so you seem to think even though there is more proof of the reptiles than your god) Must be daft. But you can beleive in your god's existance without any proof!

and because i pointed that small fact of your contradiction out, you are now trying to marr anything i have to say by saying i am the person who is doing the insulting!

Thought i would be likely to meet up with like minded people on this site, instead i'm just met with the same "I've got my eyes really open but i cant see the wood for the trees attitudes!"

[edit on 11-2-2006 by misterfresh]

thats all kind of petty, theres still no reptiles or proof of god, and the ripley's remark was for the subject in general not, directed at you, but, feel free to take it as such...and if your versed in the repitillian fanatcisim you'd you know that ripley's has a model of a "dinosaur man" that resembles what people tak about. theres a big difference in knowing and believing...I know I'm typing right now, but, I beleive in ufo's...does that mean ufo's are real? or am I not really typing right now? the human brain is seperated into sections..and is theorized through evolution that each part of our brain consists of different animal disticntions..anger it in the frontal loeb I beleive? I'm not positive...but that part is the same region that reflects what a reptiles brain is like...sorry for making comments that delve abit deeper into thought...but, eh. oh well.

also, your going to meet skeptics wherever you go..to get things on track. theres no need to defend your beliefs if you have proof...present some stuff..and I'll defnitly look at it with a keen eye...just because someone has other views doesn't mean there not open to looking..and that doesn't mean I can't voice my opinion about the subject either. Pace yourself, were not here to torture you, if someone has a view other than your own..just take it inn stride because its a given...but, don't toss theirs aside and they won't of you, I'm still typing in your thread arn't I?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would not rule out a theory of reptiles Ghosts Ufos, Aliens or any other paranormal activity. But people have witnessed certain things had certain experiences and that needs discussing. People have had Godly experiences people have ghost experiences and that needs discussion as trying to see where and why it all fits in. People use sycology to explain things people use science to explain things we discover new things all the time. Only because people have had experiences with dragons does not mean they never did over the time of history. People had mathematically worked out circumstantial proof the world was round like with the pyramids. We have now discovered dinosaurs that do not mean they were all extinct. But we are finding so called extinct species all the time and maybe these dragon stories have a connection, people today still witness such things so we investigate as we would the other side of the moon.

The book of Job describes a creature like a dinosaur there is possibilities. Flood stories from the time of Noah have a basis in every culture. We have to discuss to make progress as we are here and not just go by opinion and second opinions. Do reptile entities exist why not? Do flying pigs? Well there have been no reported accounts so we stick to what we half know like all conspiracies and faiths and theories. Do people have reptilian experiences well the bible can also give its perspective too and maybe science cannot. We are only really 100 years of technological development we still need to go into the front door of the next reality.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
ok waffle... we'll start again if we may then, on the other foot this time!

have you looked into the sumerian tablets at all?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have heard of them but not at the top of my mind but I still think Biblical events have explanations in its centre to all things and cultures. There has been reported finds of giant tombs as in for giants and footprints lately. But that knowledge is being destroyed by the Arabs if their faith or religion does not corrispond like the burning of Alexandria library, the pyramid surface which was covered with historical records like the recent taking down of that large Buddist sculpture in the mountains by the Arabs. (Not sure where).

What about the tablets?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
well the tablets were all clay, there was tens of thousands of them! thewere discovered by a man called Sir Austen Henry Layard in th early to mid 1800's ! its estimated that they were buired around 2000bc but their origins are much older and tell of even older happenings on this planet! sorry to say and please dont take offence but the bible as it is today is basically a summery of the evnts told in the tablets, with different names and indentities as gods or god! many books have been written on the tablets anyone can go and check them out!

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
lets start with a couple of key points - the Honorable Artilery Company - on Finsbury Pavement - is little more than a gatehouse - the ground that they control is actually surrounded by the offices of a prominent IT company. The gates hold no emblems aside that of the regiment. Its actually used by the BBC to film promos for up coming Rugby matches. As for the two points of entry exhibiting the Griffin - I suggest you come over here and see - there are far more.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
right silk... couple of key points back for ya... I at no time in my last post directed at you, said that the H.A.C was more than a gatehouse, the only thing i said about it was check out the emblem on the door to the right of the main gates! All i was trying to point out to you was that even the regiment emblem has dragons wings in the background in the colours of St George (and the dragon of course) its a kind of repeating theme in the area is it not?!?
I have already apolloguised for my not great street knowlege of the area! i have since looked at a city road map of london and seen that there is many more... I stand corrected and my apollogies once again! now i see that there is no more in which i said that you can pick faults at! have you seen the outer temple building??

well i'm getting kinda tired with this site... it started off looking like there was gonna be a good source of info building up, but that soon went down the pan! I havent even had a chance to give evidence yet! instead were busy with people picking at me, people trying to make little issues like.... oh my god this man does not know how many roads lead into somewhere when he lives 200 miles away an has never been to the place! you must all think i beieve in this stuff for fun.... like yeah i know I'm a bit bored.... I'll start believing that there was once a race of beings who came to this already popoulated planet which was filled with the vibration of love and light at the time at under the guidence of us pleidian's, then because they couldn't feed off our vibrations, they interfered with our ways and changed our vibrations to those that suit them! and from the early days of our humanity they have controlled us an to this day they have installed high ranking members of their groups into ALL the major polictical and ALL finantial places of power! Thats a bloody good idea.... I actually started off trying to dismiss the reptile thang and found myself being unable to not believe.....
personally i couldn't give a (...) if you sheep people want to carry on with the sheepdogs like bush an blair biting at your ankles, whilst they create wars and problems to mainly control the poppy fields is a massive programme to make black money through ALL the major drug deals!!!
One day when the collective concious wakes the (...) up you might remember this little thread that I made a cameo apperence in, and relise that i was not talking (...)!

Take care all [...]

Baaah BaaaH BAAAH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Language edit

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I would like to know more about this consumer product symbolism category. Anyone?

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Taco Bell? Lizard people?
Please, someone send me a pm explaining all this.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join