It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Gonna Have A Serious Discussion About The Reptile Issue?!?!?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
How come there is still so few people that can accept and have a normal discussion, without ridicule about this topic? I would like to pose this thread as a collaboration of factual based evidence, including serpent mythology and many others, to try to reach, via mature, polite conversation, a conclusion to the theory regarding the more than likely existence of a reptile/human hybrid race living on our planet!

Would anyone else like to take the oppurtunity to get the Big Green Scaley Ball rollin' ?

P.s I think we should go wayyy back!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Agreed. BTW, do you have news with regards to David Icke?

Is he still holding seminars? I´ve seen his London presentation, impressive.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ez.. yeah he is doin another in brixton in may this year, think around the 25th ish

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Shouldn't this go under the Cryptozoology & whatnot section?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
it should go in all the cats really as that is how deep the rabbit hole really goes

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hi there mister freash.I have done a lot of reptilians research and i can tell you all other users beyong a shadow of a doubt that homo sauras are real.Some members who have been abducted by evil reptilians are menguard,lizzardamok(banned) and good reptilian(vertu-banned).It is wierd that most of the reptilian abductees are either banned or put under GI.FOr starters read my lacerta files link.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I started a research thread on reptillians, I am trying to get some good information my friend LizardsAmok gathered all over the place, it's very good stuff.

I see no reason why not to seriously talk about reptillians since they are just one of the most reported ETs besides greys and nordics.

definitly should be researched and discussed, ridicule doesn't help anyone.

Vist the reptillian research thread Here.

[edit on 2/7/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
cheers for the comments

warthog You really dont have to convince me on the subject I am a firm believer and have done a fair amount of research on the issue! just wanted to try and get positive reponse outta peeps
it is the first time i have heard of reptile abduction... will have to find out more! tis odd that they have been banned too!

cheers for the link zero will have a browse! where do you stand on the subject?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
First off let me get this out of the way. I am verrry skeptical. (much better)

Let's see your proof, maybe you'll change my thinking on the topic. In what little reading I have done on the subject, it's been less than convincing. Mostly accusations of...such and such is an evil reptilian...etc...yadda yadda. But source it and I'll read it, and converse with you about it. Can not promise more than that.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Biblical proof of Reptillans:

Gen 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Gen 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which [is] in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Gen 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

I would just like to say,that its not just the reptiles who live heer on earth,but the Greys also inhabit this planet as well.

Weather you can see it or not,they use certain symbology's which they put on our consumer products like Taco Bell,Head and Shoulders Shampoo,honestly there is to many to talk about.

Obviously they arnt trying to kill us,because if they were i think they would have done it a long time ago.

Unless they are waiting for some perfect oppurtunity..honestly i dont know.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

"The Reptiles have two other major sub races. They are known as the Winged Serpents (Snakes) and the Lizards called by some, the Lizzies."

Ill post more later.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hey magic.. i firstly would like to ask if you are a believer in the bible story? if you take it as the word of 'god' then you may take offence to what i have to say! if so i do apollogise!

the bible is just a big story with a bigger twist! what you read is not the true meaning there is a much deaper coded meaning, jus like the consumer products symbology too! all the stories represent events either passed millenia ago or yet to happen! see it is easy to predict what the guided masses are gonna do when you are the ones doin the guiding!

a couple of examples... The six days of creation (of the earth) as recounted Genesis, and the day of rest, simply represent the cell division pattern that takes place when an living organism in in its first stages... I dont know if you have looked into sacred geomatry but is very interesting!
This also gives an explanation for use of the word genectics!

another is Noahs ark... I mean common who can believe that a bloke built a huge boat and then filled it with pairs of animals to re-populate the earth after a flood generated by 'god'. Who had become annoyed with the way people on his planet were behaving! All sounds a bit like the nazi cleansing to me!!!
its makes more sense if you look at what it represents.. simply a race of beings, from wherever, coming to this planet to dwell and taking out or control of the inhabitants allready there!

would it not make more sense if the race that came here in that takeover recounted, are the ones who wrote the bible in the first place? this would hide the actual happenings from us!

But yeah.. now we are getting a bit off the beaten track!!! a whole new can of beans could be opened on the bible, but lets keep the tin opener in the drawer!

I have no doubt that the serpent mentioned in the garden is a representation of the reptile beings, but there was certainly not one of them trying to get the supposed eve to eat a stupid apple!
Adam and eve represent all humans as a race, pre intervention! The supposed knowledge that was the supposed apple in the supposed garden is as follows
Knowledge = reproduction abilities
Apple (red i add) = The part a woman had not.. Womb
Garden = The planet as a whole! it was eden when first inhabited by us pleiadians, when we were just the gardeners so to speak!

Before the intervention of Draconins dna to the then humans we could not reproduce, they created a human reptile hybrid that could bear child!

so the reptile (snake) when arrived at the planet (garden of eden) gave women a womb (made eve eat rosy red fleshed seeded orb, sorry apple!)

so that is some sybolic evidence in the bible of intervention by reptiles...
even if people still want to take it as literal word of 'god' then it still points out that the driving force of humans to go against our 'creators' word is a serpent!

Surley this can be no coincedence?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
wow mister freash you are awesome.Tell me more about the reptilian stuff and what do you think about this new alien org "galactic federation".It says China and India would be the first countries to do ufo disclosure and have the orions learnt their lesson that they cannot take over planet earth coverlty and overlty or are they still trying to do after the failed 9\11 attacks(failed as the 4th plane didn't reach the capitol hill otherwise the govt would have been completely decapitated and bush would have inwoked total martial law).

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Is there any links to the reptiles in shampoo advertising

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I would love to sit and type a lengthy post but am absolutly bushed after a hard days work, so i'll make this short an sweet an get a good one in tomorrow!

With regards to the advertising ryan there is links to a variety of different agenda's in a vast majority! the most blatent for me has to be the old bt logo of the pipe player......
For a start its a pipe player... not to dissimallar to that of Hamlin.. you know that old story of the Pied Piper! that just symbolises that bt as a company are the pipers and we a the rats!
now for the second symbolic part of the logo, and it is pretty hard to miss...
do a quick google search for the said logo then look at the main red part runnin through the middle....
odd eh!?

the next thing i'm gonna show is a little thing that i have noticed, i have never heard it mentioned or read it from anywhere. its also the one i shall leave you thinking about til tomorrow.....

take a quick glance at this... www.pupilvision.com...
Jus a normal map of the british isle's.....
look harder! if it wasn't a map and you knew not what it was, just a random drawing. what would stand out for you all..

I'll tell you what i think stands out on the morra, if anyone wants to guess feel free! but if you cant see it straight away then there aint no point in guessing!

peace out

Mister Fresh

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"Are We Gonna Have A Serious Discussion About The Reptile Issue?!?!?"

tempted to make that my sig

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
So... has anyone else noticed the bloody big serpent thang between the cost of england and ireland on the map i put last night? or are you only jus gonna see it!

The British isles is the illuminati's main paradise! it is where they have all their power! most of it is ran from the city of london! Not london itself but the small district that exist right in the middle of the old city with its own laws that do not concur with the rest of england! where the bank of england headquarters is located! It only has two roads that lead into it, and at the boundry on the way in there is huge statues of dragons, which is another symbol for the reptiles! scotland and ireland have some very deep ties too an some of the families in control originated from these places!

so what better than to scuplt the land around the coast to make this picture appear in the map! after all geography tells us that there used to be about twenty miles more of wales extending towards ireland... and that just naturally eroded! yeah... thats why the same twenty miles has eroded off the cliffs of dover, oh wait it hasn't!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Using the Bible to prove reptiles? Oh my god! We want ev-i-dence. Not fairy tales. Alien abduction is not ev-i-dence either.

(Can I ask you a question? Am I being too mocking, do you think?:lol

And some crazy lady who thinks Chris Christopherson is a torturer is not ev-i-dence.

Sure, the world leaders are evil, but they don't change into frickin' salamanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by misterfresh
so what better than to scuplt the land around the coast to make this picture appear in the map! after all geography tells us that there used to be about twenty miles more of wales extending towards ireland... and that just naturally eroded! yeah... thats why the same twenty miles has eroded off the cliffs of dover, oh wait it hasn't!

I'm kinda new to this whole reptile issue but are you trying to tell me that "they" sculpt the land?

I'm pretty open minded and willing to accept that there's a lot of things unknown to us. However your efforts to start a thread based on factual evidence has so far resulted in me having a very hard time not to burst out in laughter while reading this.

Could you please give me some more info so I can at least try to understand where you're coming from with this story. Hidden messages in company logos just doesn't cut it fror me.

Regards..

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by albie
Using the Bible to prove reptiles? Oh my god! We want ev-i-dence. Not fairy tales. Alien abduction is not ev-i-dence either.

(Can I ask you a question? Am I being too mocking, do you think?:lol

And some crazy lady who thinks Chris Christopherson is a torturer is not ev-i-dence.

Sure, the world leaders are evil, but they don't change into frickin' salamanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with the skeptics on this on..thar isn't any proof..

alot of people have connected the bible to alot of things. I think its kinda like seeing a turtle on a day with a fluffy clouds.

show me a picture that isn't from ripley's then I might take this for a ride down the beleiver highway.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
times a changin...a year ago no one would have responded positvely (perhaps they would, it just seems that more people are open to the idea.

As I said in the past, people who believe in Aliens are the same one that cant believe shape-shifing creatures rule the planet. (not saying they do0, but there is no proof for or against it.

(Whatever is real to you may be real, so if you believe in it, in your universe its happening. When 2 universes (people) come together of opposing forces its cancelled out.

Got it?

Peace

dalen

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join