It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration of War on the United States of America??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Hopefully this one repost is allowed...

This site contains a rather disturbing ´Declaration of War´ against the United States, which in my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt. (Hopefully!!!)

Judge for yourself.

From globalfreedomparty.com...

"Every American should be forced to see “Beyond Treason” as German civilians were forced, by order of then Gen. Eisenhower, to visit the Nazi death camps immediately after liberation in 1945. Justice would be further served if the Americans responsible for the use of uranium munitions were tried for war crimes in the very same court in Nurenberg, Germany, in which Herman Goring and other Nazi bigwigs were judged. This should include former commanders-in-chief George H. W. Bush and William Clinton."

and globalfreedomparty.com...

We, the Global Freedom Party, speaking on behalf of the United States of Europe, hereby declare war on the Federal Government of the United States of America, their plutocrat advisories in the Industrial and Military complex and their foreign collaborators. We will use all of our powers and means to bring down the United States government, plus expose and bring to global justice the individuals and corporations who have commited crimes against humanity and nature collaborating with the United States. We will use all of our powers and means to hinder, boycott, sabotage and prevent American goods and services to enter and be used in the United States of Europe and allied states."

Say what? The United States of Europe???

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Steve Walters]
Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
interesting post...
i wouldn't expect too many replies.
calling war on your own country has gotta have its downers

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I´m not sure if this originates from the U.S. The domain points to France.

But that doesn´t mean anything......

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a known activist, you dont think things are spun his way with any of this information. Hes entitled to his opinion obviously, but he takes it farther then some of the most extreme folks on here take it. He obviously is convinced that all of this is real, but I dont buy it. I watched part of one of his videos from the site, filled with opinionated statements and nothing else in the 10 mins I watched of the 2+ hour film. I need to watch more, but thats what I saw in the short time I did watch it, and it was non stop, so I dont expect it to vary in content much.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think Alex Jones means well but misses the point at times. I would prefer In Plane Site and Beyond Treason far better than his 911 Road to Tyrrany.

Still, he makes some valid points IMHO.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Oh this just made my evening

"The United States of Europe" vs. "The United States of America", this guy doesn't realize the BS he is implying:

owner-contact: P-WKA37
owner-organization: GFP Core
owner-fname: Web
owner-lname: Administration
owner-street: Street
owner-city: Paris
owner-country: FR
owner-phone: +33123456789
owner-fax: +33123456789
owner-email: [email protected]

I don't think anyone who's legit would go through a hosting company.

Remeber, whois is your friend. whois.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
this is also posted by this Steve Waters in WoT.
Please add your comments there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

closed.

new topics

top topics

join