It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Important* New UFO files episode tonight. 02/06/2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I just saw the commercial about the new UFO files that will air tonight. It looks amazing. They will be talking about the engineering of the Flying Saucer. They will have top engineers that will explain the way flying saucers work. Most interesting this episode will prove to be. So get you recorders ready if you are not going to be home tonight. You won't want to miss it.

Airs at 8pm eastrern time tonight

PS. It will also be on at 12:00am

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I guess great minds think alike.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I guess they do

I thought that it might have sliped your mind. I guess I was wrong. I always look for your postings on the history channel.

Thanks for every heads up that you have always given me.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Cool I love these shows on the History Channel I dont really see much on the Sci-fi channel anymore. Oh I miss the show Sightings

Anyway

History channel
8pm
"Alien Engineering"

Oh and Theoretical physicist Dr. Michio Kaku will be on it
I love that guy

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi all, F.Y.I. it is also on from 8 to 9 on the history channel here in Michigan as well.

Later,... Bill

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, love this stuff.

Spiderj

Nice to see a new batch of shows as opposed to the constant recycling of old ufo specials from the nineties.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
To check out the entire line up of shows, go here:

www.historychannel.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
50 minutes until show time on the east coast!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up, as many have already done.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOO its on

Great concept for a show with a great casts they have some really smart guys on it.

*After watching the show*

I really liked the concept the whole "thought experiment" of how this tech could work.

I like how they explained how the basic concept of a inertia damper could work, a much needed item in any craft doing this type of stuff. I havent seen that talked about before much. The drive and wormhole I have seen many times but it was cool seeing it animated.

I have to wonder is there another part to this show. In the begining it said
"part 1" and they left out some important parts of the ship like its energy souce. Alot of these theories can work in theory but would require amazing amounts of energy. I wished they showed how a anti-matter reactor or fussion reactor would work as well.

Well maybe in part two.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That show was the bomb! How creative and cleverly made. Now I am 100% sure that it is possible to use flying saucers for intergalactic travel. They said that even the shapes of the most famous UFO are the best shapes for high speed flights. That show was so fascinating.

And yes, that had me thinking to, I think that there must be a second part.

The show will re-air at midnight eastern time. Be sure to watch!

I give it:

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I agree another good show. Really good animations too.
Shadow they did touch on energy a bit when they mentioned how much would be required to push an atom through space at the speed of light.
But yeah they never talked about a power source for the fantastic machinery. Maybe there is a part 2.
Thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO AHAHAHAHAHA
the show was good and all but watch the repeat, just the re-dramization or whatever.
that is f-in priceless right there. guy holding the camera "can you believe that?!! *running steps in the backround*.....what the?" the guy is like half way across that field...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i started crying laughing at that part. the camera man was like ?!!?!?! and the guy was like screw this and ran without his friend AHAHAHAHAHa that was hilarious.

the show was good though, i liked the physics parts since thats what im into.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy

Shadow they did touch on energy a bit when they mentioned how much would be required to push an atom through space at the speed of light.

Yeah wwhat did they say it would require the energy of the all the visible energy in the universe
Thats insane. Good thing Einstein left us a nice little loop hole with Einstein-Rosenberg bridges when he proved light speed travel impossible. If you cant break the law you sure as heck can bend it.

grimreaper797 I have to agree about the dramatization
that was so funny that guy didnt stick around to ask questions he was setting a speed record until he busted his @#$

[edit on 6-2-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Yeah that was funny made me think of the Toyota(Ithink) commercial where the truck gets hit by a comet. I probably woulda run too unless I was armed.

new topics

top topics

join