It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society, Coven, Cult Based In The Uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Hi i am very interested in the Occult and would like to join/form a coven anyone in the know?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordOsiris

Hi i am very interested in the Occult and would like to join/form a coven anyone in the know?
What are your notions in regards to forming a coven?
What do you want to come of it?
Do you know anything yet, or are you hoping others will teach you?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
There are loads of covens over there. Ever think of finding a pagan newpaper, or going to like pagan meeting places, and trying that out?

It shouldnt be to hard to do. Im not aware of any exact covens, tho i think theres alot of Alexandrians over there.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
yeah i know loads of stuff, but i want to learn more and to compare theory's and findings to a more personal level.
It is proving to be hard. Pagan newspaper?! i have searched and looked and poured but to no avail. its all american. what meeting places?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just leave it one here for a while or do an AOL user search and you will find some people with similar beliefs to talk to.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
there must be lots of related activity in the British Isles because I see lots of supposed abductions of kids for satanic ritual murders.

Is not the Scottish rite a major tenent of Freemasonry?

I'm of the impression that they are more discrete, which is a typical cultural expression for that part of the world.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Actually if you wish to know about the freemasons in the UK it helps to have gone to public school. As to covens in the UK - they harly are going to publish their identities in such a place as this.

Oh Neo - sorry but the freemasons at least as i know them in this country do not practice infanticide - save that for your beliefs of the NWO and US concentration camps.

top topics

join