It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration of War on the United States of America???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
DU is not as dangerous as it's rumoured to be.
Just like the hoax that Dirty Bombs are effective.

Ehhh, According to who?....

Look at: www.iacenter.org...

A Google search for depleted uranium dangerous yields 412,000 results!

www.google.com...,GGLD:2004-22,GGLD:en&q=depleted+uranium+dangerous

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
And if you do the exact same search, but add in the word "not" in the middle you get 402,000 hits. What's your point?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And if you do the exact same search, but add in the word "not" in the middle you get 402,000 hits. What's your point?

Funny

You would get a hit on ´not´but not neccessarily on ´not dangerous´

Now if you did the following search:

depleted+uranium+"not dangerous"

Guess what? 629 hits.

My point is that there are more active pages warning about DU than there are saying it is harmless.

OK no real strong pòint I do admit that, but it suuuuure is fishy that all these cancer rates are going through the roof.

Not to mention the children born without eyes, arms, brains, legs, ehhh well you get the picture. This includes ofcourse children of soldiers who served in the 1991 war.

There they ´only´ used some 320 tons of DU. I do not need to say how much they have already used in the current war in Iraq (I do not wanna know because it would severely depress me, but it is at least three times this much I would gather).

The sad thing is, the effects will be seen years from now, when it is too late.

But hey, U-235 has a half-life of only 1.6 billion years, the sun will have gone supernova by then and life gone anyway.

Why worry about our future generations?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
And the study that showed the increased birth defect rate of GW1 vets was wrong. They did another study within a year of the first study that said it WAS higher, and it was exactly the same as any other group of people.

This is an argument that will never be won, because everyone on the side that is screaming dangerous will ALWAYS scream it's dangerous no matter what, and the people that say it isn't will always say it isn't. What I found rather pointed though is that one of the people that was screaming loudest at how dangerous it is, in one post first was screaming how dangerous it is, but at the end of the exact same post said "The point is that we just don't know how dangerous it really is."

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

And the study that showed the increased birth defect rate of GW1 vets was wrong. They did another study within a year of the first study that said it WAS higher, and it was exactly the same as any other group of people.

Zaphod, does that not seem suspicious to you at all? Do you seriously think that "studies" can't be rigged? Or aren't rigged? Look at the increases in cancer in Iraq and everything else that's come along with our DU usage. That's study enough.

If anyone here still wonders why so many "scientific" reports contradict each other so often, on everything from fluoride to the WTC collapses, it's because of who's backing the studies. Corporations or other powerful institutions will have published whatever they want, and call it credible, and back it up with a good name. But then it'll be total b.s. It happens more often than anyone would like to think.

But the obvious things to consider in this case, is that (a) uranium radiation is most definitely not a health-enhancer when you're around so much of it, and (b) since the U.S. has been using DU shells in Iraq, cancer rates and other radiation-related health problems have skyrocketed.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
And how do we know it wasn't rigged in the OTHER direction to say exactly what the anti-DU crowd wanted it to say? That's the problem with this whole argument. The facts of it can be made to say what either side want them to say.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
With respect , I am a little confused here....your complaining about DU, right?
Yet uranium is made naturally, so why are you not complaining to have THAT stuff buried?

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
United states of europe????
I don't think so I'm British not european

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
United states of europe????
I don't think so I'm British not european

Technically your english since britain isnt a country
but not to nit pick I agree..

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

And how do we know it wasn't rigged in the OTHER direction to say exactly what the anti-DU crowd wanted it to say? That's the problem with this whole argument. The facts of it can be made to say what either side want them to say.

Well I'll leave it to you to decide who would have more of a reason to push their side.

I hear you can make quite a lot of money protesting DU, btw. I have an uncle in the business of protesting it.

...unlike the institutions behind the US nuclear program, of course, for which hardly any money or power is associated at all.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, as I said earlier I find it interesting that one of the peopel that usually yells the loudest about how bad DU is said flat out that no one knows how dangerous it really is is a rather telling point.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steve Walters
Say what? The United States of Europe???

The United States of Europe had me reaching for the bookshelves, because I remembered reading about it recently. I doubt if there is a connection...but, hey...ya never know...

from The Messianic Legacy by Baigent, Leigh and Lincoln Arrow Books;

...the objectives of Alpha Galates, as reported in Vaincre, had much in common with those of Moltke's Kreisau Circle. Both were intent on youth movements and on mobilising the resources of European youth. Both insisted on a moral and spiritual hierarchy of values as a foundation for European renewal- an opposition, in Moltke's words, 'based on fundamental principles'. Both were essentially chivalric in their orientation. And both were dedicated to the eventual creation of a United States of Europe. Even before the war, such a federation had been extolled and promoted by members of the Kreisau Circle. Subsequently, this idea became for Moltke and his colleagues a fundamental cornerstone of any post-war policy. According to one commentator, the Kreisau Circle's long-term aim was a European federation of states, the United States of Europe'.

bolded mine

Vaincre was edited (between October 1943 and July 1944) by a familiar person to anyone who has read about the Prieuri de Sion...none other than the illustrious and illusiory M. Plantard.

The Kreisau Circle was the civilian wing of the German Resistance to Hitler.

Remember the plot to kill Hitler by use of a bomb in July 1944? Count Claus von Stauffenberg, architect of the plot against the Reich, and Moltke are related distantly through marriage.

there may be more to this than meets the eye.
.edit to add bolded explanation and links.

www.archiveshub.ac.uk...
priory-of-sion.com...
priory-of-sion.com...

[edit on 7-2-2006 by masqua]

[edit on 7-2-2006 by masqua]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join