It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration of War on the United States of America???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I´m posting this email to as many like minded sites and individuals I can find because frankly, I do not like where this is going.

I would like to draw your attention to an article which I found which puts things in perspective. The site also contains a rather disturbing ´Declaration of War´ against the United States, which in my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt. (Hopefully!!!)

Judge for yourself.

From globalfreedomparty.com...

"Every American should be forced to see “Beyond Treason” as German civilians were forced, by order of then Gen. Eisenhower, to visit the Nazi death camps immediately after liberation in 1945. Justice would be further
served if the Americans responsible for the use of uranium munitions were tried for war crimes in the very same court in Nurenberg, Germany, in which Herman Goring and other Nazi bigwigs were judged. This should include
former commanders-in-chief George H. W. Bush and William Clinton."

and globalfreedomparty.com...

"We, the Global Freedom Party, speaking on behalf of the United States of Europe, hereby declare war on the Federal Government of the United States of America, their plutocrat advisories in the Industrial and Military complex and their foreign collaborators. We will use all of our powers and means to bring down the United States government, plus expose and bring to global justice the individuals and corporations who have commited crimes against humanity and nature collaborating with the United States. We will use all of our powers and means to hinder, boycott, sabotage and prevent American goods and services to enter and be used in the United States of Europe and allied states."

Say what? The United States of Europe???

Sincerely,

Stephen Walters.

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Sounds like a bunch of nutjobs with internet access and some FTP software to me. I wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Actually, I can symapthize with them. Our country (for those in the states) is getting entirely out of control. If our leader's can't stop themselve's from acting out against the world in the way they have been, then yes something does need to be done! We're not the world police. We don't own the world. We're not the owner's of this planet. We don't own nor claim leadership over any other nation but our own. Yet, we continually stick our nose's in affair's that not only have nothing to do with us, but also don't even effect us! Our current leadership seem's to be bent on nothing more then control. He say's to other nations, look this is what I want you to do and if you don't do it I'm going to war with you. I'll kill your civilians and claim that I don't know what their intention's are because the children I'm sending to kill you don't even speak your language's.

Our current leadership is nothing more then a terrorist, and that's by his own definition. And no... I don't support terrorism. I'm against it, but if he can commit terrorist act's against other nation's, then there's no just reason why other nation's can't commit the same against this country.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
But do the people of the United States need to suffer for the sins of their government? What if even a small group starts doing a boycot and it catches on? It would be a devestating blow to the U.S. economy....

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Steve Walters]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
LOL the "Global Freedom Party" vs USA

I didnt know Europe was made of States
. Man you think they would atleast put the E.U as not to sound like morons.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steve Walters
But do the people of the United States need to suffer for the sins of their government? What if even a small group starts doing a boycot and it catches on? It would be a devestating blow to the U.S. economy....

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Steve Walters]

In a way. Yes. We elected the current leader into power. When the UN Security Council told that leader that a premptive strike was not needed, our leader, we elected should have abided by that. When our leader lied, and admitted to lying, we as the people of this country should have demanded his immediate resignation. He should have been held accountable for the war crime he commited. We're the one's who allowed and continue to allow this idiocy of a president to continue. This is a democracy, we do have the power to change how the system works and our failure to do so make's those policies our own fault.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Cough nut job cough, sorry still recovering from this flu

What is kinda funny is this :

GFP H.Q. Bulletin updated on februari 1, 2006. A communications channel where you can send questions and comments to is being setup as you read this. For security reasons only strong PGP encrypted communication via e-mail will be allowed. Donations cannot be accepted at this time. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

So no one can complain against them but just agree with them.....right.....anyone here have interpols number?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well, the domain points to France.

Could this be Eric Nordmann?
www.bcmgravelines.com...

He´ll probably throw us to death with basketballs.

Thanks guys

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The world Health Orginization says there is no evidence that DU causes anything.

www.who.int...

About 98% of uranium entering the body via ingestion is not absorbed, but is eliminated via the faeces. Typical gut absorption rates for uranium in food and water are about 2% for soluble and about 0.2% for insoluble uranium compounds.

Of the uranium that is absorbed into the blood, approximately 70% will be filtered by the kidney and excreted in the urine within 24 hours; this amount increases to 90% within a few days.

But hey, im just useing facts here.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well, if the Tobacco companies can get to the WHO, why wouldn´t the military be able to do the same?

www.forces.org...

I think DU is extremely dangerous, good thing I do not live anywhere near Iraq...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Other comments on this topica can be found in this duplicate thread , which had been closed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I can picture them now, sitting in their parents posh country villa just outside Paris or Cannes, smoking pot and pretending to be big bad revolutionaries. Someone has way too much time on their hands.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Too much time on thier hands and not enough education. A deadly combination.

actually, that sounds rather like me at times

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Steve Walters
I think DU is extremely dangerous, good thing I do not live anywhere near Iraq...

You may live closer to Iraq than you think. A lot of that stuff goes right into the air, and I can only imagine where it may be leaking from within our country.

Dronetek, if you're into facts, look up how the cancer rates in the Mid-East have been going since the U.S. started interfering over there. Oh, nothing to do with that depleted uranium, I'm sure. Especially the 1200% increase in cancer in Iraq since 1991. Uranium is radioactive -- depleted uranium is only the stuff that wasn't high enough grade to make nuclear weapons, and it is still VERY dangerous to be living around.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thus DU is clearly dangerous for people in vehicles which are military targets, but for anyone else - even in a war zone - there is little hazard. Ingestion or inhalation of uranium oxide dust resulting from the impact of DU munitions on their targets is the main possible exposure route. See also Appendix and WHO fact sheet on DU.

www.uic.com.au...

DU is something like 60-70% LESS radioactive than uranium. In large quantities the dust can cause health problems, but in the solid form, there is no risk, even in handling it. There are people out there that have worked with DU munitions their entire career, and don't even get COLDS, let alone die horifying deaths, or have children with birth defects.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Uranium is radioactive -- depleted uranium is only the stuff that wasn't high enough grade to make nuclear weapons, and it is still VERY dangerous to be living around.

LOL Perhaps you should get your facts straight

Depleted Uranium isnt even close to Weapons grade. It contains 0.2% 235U and 0.001% 234U by mass. 90% U235 is weapons grade. Its weakly radioactive and a radiation dose from it would be about 60% of that from purified natural uranium with the same mass.

Its not really any more dangerous then lead unless you breath it in and it you are close enough to a DU to breath in particles after a impact DU will be the least of your worries

[edit on 6-2-2006 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
-

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Produkt]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Nothing to worry about...

No one likes war, war should be the last resort.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
LOL Perhaps you should get your facts straight

Depleted Uranium isnt even close to Weapons grade.

LOL Maybe you should reread my post, because I didn't say that it was.

Originally posted by Zaphod58
DU is something like 60-70% LESS radioactive than uranium.

DU is uranium. Maybe you mean U-235? But whatever you meant, that hardly makes it safe to be exploded all over your neighborhood.

In large quantities the dust can cause health problems, but in the solid form, there is no risk, even in handling it. There are people out there that have worked with DU munitions their entire career, and don't even get COLDS, let alone die horifying deaths, or have children with birth defects.

And I suppose that when it is exploded in a missile, it's the solid kind? And not dust, or smaller particles?

Look, we all know organizations lie. Who here honestly believes that everything they are told my major organizations is true? Who honestly believes that major organization executives are not lobbied or bribed or what-have-you to change what gets published?

And who honestly believes that the US military-industrial complex could not so "lobby" an organization? If anyone at all could do it, who doesn't think our military corporations could? This is a serious issue. Anyone who cares the least about the lives of others would be seriously concerned here. It's something you wouldn't really want out. Look even to the "Gulf War Syndrome." Did anyone here miss how quick the US was to help out its veterans on that one? You can tell; they really care about you guys.

The Pentagon has admitted that 320 metric tons of DU were left on the battlefield after the first Gulf war, although Russian military experts say 1000 metric tons is a more accurate figure.

In 1991, the Allies fired 944,000 DU rounds or some 2700 tons of DU tipped bombs. A UK Atomic Energy Authority report said that some 500,000 people would die before the end of this century, due to radioactive debris left in the desert.

The use of DU has also led to birth defects in the children of Allied veterans and is believed to be the cause of the 'worrying number of anophthalmos cases -- babies born without eyes' in Iraq. Only one in 50 million births should be anophthalmic, yet one Baghdad hospital had eight cases in just two years. Seven of the fathers had been exposed to American DU anti-tank rounds in 1991. There have also been cases of Iraqi babies born without the crowns of their skulls, a deformity also linked to DU shelling.

A study of Gulf war veterans showed that 67% had children with severe illnesses, missing eyes, blood infections, respiratory problems and fused fingers.

Link.

I really pity anyone so naive as to believe this is some kind of unfortunate coincidence.

It doesn't take a freaking genius to figure that when you launch so many shells of depleted uranium around a country, people are going to start getting freaking sick from it. It's not really something you can debate, unless you miss the point entirely or else are hopelessly thick-headed.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
DU is not as dangerous as it's rumoured to be.
Just like the hoax that Dirty Bombs are effective.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join