It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More from the Liar in Chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Bush Lies On Video

So, it seems that back in 2004, Bush knew he needed warrants for wiretapping. But now, in 2005-06, he "forgot" that he needed warrants. What gives?

More evidence that this NSA thing is bogus.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
It's already been done I believe. Just a repost.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Bush's wiretappings are illegal and he knows it. But does he really care about spying on us? He says, "It's to safeguard the United States from another 'terror' attack." If it is to safeguard us from a "terrorist" attack, then why the hell haven't we had another on of U.S. soil? The time will come where Bush will try to defend this and it will come out that Bush violated the Constitution, a document that he is sworn to PROTECT BY LAW! This some how doesn't come as a surprise to me considering he let 9-11 occur so it would make him look like a "hero." This is part of his systematic revision of our civil rights and the Constitution of the United States. If this doesn't pull the blinders off of Congress, then what will? It shouldn't be long considering most of the Bush backed congressmen will loose their seat come November. People just won't seem to speak up and say that this is illegal and it needs to be stopped. The reason why people won't speak up about this is because they have been blinded by a false sense of security.

I noticed that back in 2000, when he first got "elected" that I knew somethings were about to go down. Little did I or any of us know that the NSA would end up spying on us. Congress should take a look at everything that has happened during this so-called administration's tenure in office. The thing is, since it is a Republican controlled Congress, the Democrats can't do crap about anything that goes on in this country! Why is it that when something in D.C. happens, other than the occasional bomb threat, nothing is said about it in the media? It just blows my mind that due to the fact that Bush is simply stated, a moron in chief's clothing, and that he's still sitting at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I got to looking into what Bush has "done" in the past, and it shocked me to see it. Everything from dui charges to insider trading to spying on Americans, that man has done it. Why hasn't this whole adminstration been thrown back into SOCIETY yet? The unspeakable offense of spying on the American people should not go un-challenged. Bush, Cheney, and that whole crowd need to be impeached, thrown out of office and locked up in prison.

10 questions to ask and answer.

Why wasn't Bush's action before, during, and after Katrina investigated by the Judiciary Committee?

Why was Martha Stewart found guilty of insider trading and Bush Jr. not even tried and convicted of insider trading?

What makes people think that they are safe under Bush, when in fact we are at our most vulnerable point?

How can Congress and the Department of Justice not even look into Bush's spying?

What makes Bush think that he, and he alone, be ruler over everyone and what everyone does and how we go about our business?

Why did it take seven minutes for Bush to react to the events of 9-11?

Where did Bush, supposedly, get all of those ballots in Ohio?

If Bush stole both the 2000 and 2004 elections, then why hasn't anyone looked into it?

Why don't the bandwagoning American patriots not even care that our rights are being taken away from right under our noses?

The very last question...........

What will it actually take for both Bush and Cheney to be impeached and removed, forcefully if it comes down to it, from office?

[edit on 2/7/2006 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
He says, "It's to safeguard the United States from another 'terror' attack." If it is to safeguard us from a "terrorist" attack, then why the hell haven't we had another on of U.S. soil?

I believe you just answered the question for him...
He would say that because he's "safegurding" us against terror attacks with the wiretaps, there have been no terror attacks since 9/11 here.

I don't want to seem like I'm defending Bush here, so I won't say much except:

Why wasn't Bush's action before, during, and after Katrina investigated by the Judiciary Committee?

You know, the response times to Katrina were actually normal if not faster than normal for a disaster on that scale. Now they definately should have been MUCH more prepared especially since we all saw it coming. But it actually took longer for relief to come in other disasters such as Hurricanes Andrew and Hugo.

What makes people think that they are safe under Bush, when in fact we are at our most vulnerable point?

I'm not disputing this at all, I just want to know why you think we're vulernable?

What will it actually take for both Bush and Cheney to be impeached and removed, forcefully if it comes down to it, from office?

A miracle....

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
But does he really care about spying on us?

He's not spying on you... unless you are making long
distance calls from America to an AlQaeda operative
overseas .. then someone will be spying on you ...
and I'd be glad that they were.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Or if you are the ACLU, Greenpeace, and I even heard Johh McCain was been wiretapped...

You see, they were caught wiretapping illegally Greenpeace and ACLU for sure, and maybe even a senator who doesn't fall under Bush and Company when they snap their fingers. That is a problem if you ask me.

Also, another question, what is up with Bush's hearing? In a press thingy he was hearing fine then a non-screened questioned was asked and he went deaf. This could be a serious medical condition!

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevinS
Or if you are the ACLU, Greenpeace, and I even heard Johh McCain was been wiretapped...

You see, they were caught wiretapping illegally Greenpeace and ACLU for sure, and maybe even a senator who doesn't fall under Bush and Company when they snap their fingers. That is a problem if you ask me.

Those organizations are suing the administration because they think that they've wired tapped them. They have no proof however...

There's actually no proof at all that anyone's been wired taped except for the administration's admission.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You know what gets me? The NSA has been monitoring all intra-US and outbound US communications for at least 30 or 40 years. Anyone ever heard of Echelon? Why is all the blame being put on Bush and not the other 4 or 5 presidents in office while this has been going on?

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Fact is...Dubya is better than Dan Quayle ever was and I thought that the Republicans could never again match that example of bad government.
We're not sure that Dubya knows he's lying in every case because we're not sure that Dubya actually knows what he's a gonna say next. I think he has an idea what he wants to say but when it comes time to say it, he has tp remember what Karl Rove wants him to say, how he's going to say so that it sounds like it came from him and on top of all this try to put the statement in a complete sentence.
Think about it. that's a lot to remember.
skep

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I strongly support the wire tappings. As long as the focus stays to Internationals or oversees calls.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Super what that video showed is increadible, Have you watched Alex Jones, video on Micro Chip. Whorth wartching, and this is something of interest as well it is not relating to this topic but it is importrant to know the truth on 9/11.
Loose Change 2

top topics

join