It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidental Blackout Dates

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's Mon. Tomorrow is the 14th. Let's keep our fingers crossed... If it does happen, we should rebel against... well, i dont know WHO, but someone.

**Feeling Stupid**

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Tomorrow is the 14th so guess we'll find out.....where is it gonna get dark tomorrow?

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   

H.A.A.R.P. magnetometer reading spiked a few hours ago.

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
well this will be interesting,

i think if there is a powerout we should "try" to give our info to some news outlet

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Well, the 14th came and went. I have not seen any blackout news, but I'm looking. It seems as thought my theory wasn't as sound as I thought.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 03:48 AM
link   
some news today about the London outage in August - attributes it to an oil leak

www.btopenworld.com...=646|csr=4234532,00.ht ml

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Well, according to the British intelligence the New York blackout was a "test" to see if the people a prepared for it. So there is a very high possibility that many other countries followed.
It is VERY strange that so many countries had a major black out in such short timeline

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Darklanser

Have you checked out "blackout" threads from "current events", it does seem a more appropriate place for your comments even if your predictions were incorrect. Nothing to prove blackouts are science related more likely computer hackers - the new global terrorism!!!
Read threads from 28/9 - very interesting!!

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Check out CNN's note about the Solar Flare. Sounds like we might be in for another blackout. Here's the link.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Check this out...blackouts are apparently the best way to stop or delay some activity. I don't believe this one is a coincidence.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy
Check out CNN's note about the Solar Flare. Sounds like we might be in for another blackout. Here's the link.

www.cnn.com...

That's the first thing I thought about. They said it's the worst flare since 1859 !! I wonder how they know that exactly? There were no devices to measure solar flares back then.

The blackouts just seemed to have stopped. Maybe it was a case of media hype.

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
how about a black out today... I would really like to get out of work early...

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i think we will see a few black outs over the christmas period or the new year.
Whoever is causing them is probably planning their next big black out

posted on Oct, 24 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
how about a black out today... I would really like to get out of work early...

okay how about this... sitting here at work..
it's 2pm eastern time..

and the lights just went out for about 5 seconds and now back on, but very dim.. hmmm
I almost got my wish from earlier today..

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Maybe whoever is causing the blackouts is stopping them because they realized that the pattern has been discovered? Now that they know it's found, the next backout's gonna get ATS!!!

Perhaps it's a test phase of their plan to use blackouts as a weapon of some sort. The dates are indeed conincidential, but the places don't seem to relate at all.

posted on Oct, 26 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wow very impressive. Good work
I think we are on to something....

posted on Nov, 9 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
>>>UpdateUpdate

posted on Nov, 10 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
>>>UpdateUpdate

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Here's an update on the Northeast blackout that took place on Aug 14 of this year.

Investigators pin origin of blackout on FirstEnergy failures

(11-19) 12:04 PST WASHINGTON (AP) --

The nation's worst blackout began with three power line failures in Ohio and should have been contained by operators at FirstEnergy Corp., a three-month government investigation concluded Wednesday.

The report by a U.S.-Canadian task force said the FirstEnergy operators did not respond properly, allowing the Aug. 14 outage to cascade, eventually cutting off electricity to 50 million people in eight states and Canada.

www.sfgate.com.../news/archive/2003/11/19/national1358EST0641.DTL

Just keeping everyone informed.

posted on Dec, 4 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
some news today about the London outage in August - attributes it to an oil leak

Yes and that may indeed be the reason, for if I read the Book of Revelation correctly, these blackouts have been predicted almost 2000 years ago. They fit the "parallell scheme" perfectly it seemes. This (fifth plague) may very well have been the divine punnishment for the Gulf War (fifth typhoon). How is the water level in River Euphrates these days? Look for drought in the region. River Euphrates is gonna dry out soon if my readings are correct. This may happen relatively early in the "silence before the storm" I believe we are experiencing now. The storm I refer to is the greatest war that will ever be faught on Earth. Billions of people will die. God will destroy those who destroy the Earth. When that happens, please take a moment and think for yourselves: Why is this happening just the way John said it would 2000 years ago? And why didn't we listen to the prophets? And who are all these people walking backwards on their hands?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join