It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Impact Feb 6th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yeah, but how many times are we gonna get to sing "It's the end of the world as we know it" and have it mean something?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
If there was something that was going to hit, don't you think the media would be covering it? Wouldn't it be all over the new's? Not just television, but independant new's site's as well. Seriously... people will believe just about anything these days.

So you're saying if it's not in the press then it can't be true?
Or are you saying that if it was in the press then it would be true?

Anyway, sitting comfortably in San Franci oh wait what was tha

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Anok,

Reread my post.

If there was something that was going to hit, don't you think the media would be covering it? Wouldn't it be all over the new's? Not just television, but independant new's site's as well. Seriously... people will believe just about anything these days.

Now read your's.

So you're saying if it's not in the press then it can't be true?
Or are you saying that if it was in the press then it would be true?

Could you please point out where I say, in a general sense that because it wasn't in the new's it's not true. I was simply pointing out that if an astroid were discovered to be on an impact with earth it would possibly be all over the news. If mainstream new's failed to report it due to panic reason's, then what of independant new's? If the astronomer that discovered the astroid/comet did what he's supposed to do with such new discoveries and had independant verification of this event looked into, who's to say anyone of those people involved would not goto the mainstream or independant new's and report the finding's? Now obviously it didn't happen, or by now it definatly would be all over the new's.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Produkt
Could you please point out where I say, in a general sense that because it wasn't in the new's it's not true.

Well you didn't outright say it, but I think you were implying it

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I said exactly what I meant. There was no implying of anything else on my behalf, intentional or otherwise. There's no need to put words in my mouth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join